rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do YOU access RVF on mobile?

The lite web interface is nice, but it would be great if there was an app that could browse RVF (Android).

I tried two free ones in the store and neither work, even though #2 said it will talk to "MyBB" boards.

Anyone have any luck with these 3rd party apps and RVF?

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I use the desktop view.

Tapatalk would be nice, but I usually use desktop view too.

I used to use the mobile version, on my android. That's what originally popped up when I'd log on. Now I use the desktop version. Way easier!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (02-13-2014 09:15 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

I used to use the mobile version, on my android. That's what originally popped up when I'd log on. Now I use the desktop version. Way easier!

I didn't even realize this was possible until now. Thanks. Was using the mobile version (iPhone) but it makes quoting and posting links rather complicated.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

The problem I have with the mobile version is that it doesn't alert you when you have PMs.

I'll start some more extensive app testing to see who works with RVF and bust out a data sheet with the results...

Team visible roots
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Keep it simple, I use the desktop view. Gives me fully functionality, I guess that's one of the advantages of having a Galaxy S2.

Desktop view on my iPhone. I just hate having to manually select it all the time, and you can't quote people on the mobile version.

Here's an update for you. After testing several apps that claim to work with MyBB (most need Roosh or Tuth to install a plugin) I found one that works natively. Only problem is that at least for me it crashes after tapping on a thread to open. Does that happen to you? Try it out:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...forumtouch

Team visible roots