rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

French Short Film on Gender Reversal

Apparently, this is supposed to make a point, but is pretty much just funny.

Of course, I have sympathy for anyone who is getting sexually assaulted (man or woman) like the guy in this movie does, but I wonder if the people who are posting this on Facebook actually see the humor in all this.

What they fail to grasp is that women don't get turned on by the same exact stuff that men do, and you can't just crudely juxtapose or swap them.

We often say around here that girls' are much more attracted to the physical vs. men than the PUA community would have us believe. That said, I don't think it's exactly the same.

I have known some sluts that are almost as aggressive as the women in this movie- old school NYC girls (kind of like The Lizzies in The Warriors). It would be interesting if they shot the same movie but with a guy who actually looked like he could defend himself. Than none of this would be believable.

Here's the other that we posted a long time ago:

I looked at that video, and said my line, which I have been saying quite a lot lately, "What a load of shit!"

You don't get there till you get there