rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TXT Game

TXT Game

Didnt see a thread like this out there. Txting has been useful for me in building attraction and keeping women entertained. I'm not fantastic at it, but It has helped seal deals.

After we exchange numbers tonight after a family xmas party we meet at...

Her(9:06 pm): Whats your Last Name
Me(9:13): William X...dont stalk me on facebook or anything now [Image: smile.gif]
Her(9:24): What's the H stand for? I hope its like a really cool middle name for you to put it on your even cooler business card
H34(9:25): But not as cool as sliding me eric's card (I gave her a business card that only has my name and middle initial., and then mistakenly gave her my roommate and business partners card...oops not smooth)
Me(9:28): Lol obviously i meant to do that
Me(9:38): And the H stand for honorable
Her(9:39): More like horrible
Me(9:40): More like super HOT
Her(9:42): You cant just throw around random adjectives however you please..especially when they are not relevant.
Me(9:47): Who says they're not relevant?
Her(9:50): Ha Ha.
Me(9:54): You better watch that attitude young lady or else were breaking up and im taking the kids
Her(9:55): Congratulations. first time you have made me laugh all night...not at you. pat yourself on the back
Me(10:04): Pshhh I'm just getting warmed up. I can go all night
Me(10:07): And im not talking about jokes
Her(10:09): Ha. of course. you can try. lol
Me(10:12) Is that Russian for your blushing? (Shes Russian Student)
Her(10:14) No its belarussian for no thank you
Me(10:17): Slow down g.i. jane (shes got short hair...most women cant rock it, she can) thats not the best way to get in my pants
Her(10:18) Stop embarassing yourself
Me(10:30): One of us has to be entertaining and its obviously not going to be you
Her(10:31): Obviously. but you are keeping me slightly entertained. its interesting
Me(10:33): Well i have personality and looks, and you have fins (joke from earlier about chernobyl mutations), so the interest is mutual
Her(10:37): Cute. your getting better

and thats where i left it.

A girl I met the other night and talked to today

Her(4:04): Ex husband, hows your xmas
Me(4:26): Extremely merry, ex wife. I know its hard to be without me over the holidays [Image: sad.gif]
Her(4:32): Haha get over yourself lol
Me(4:49): so when should i expect my xmas gift?
Her(4:52): Uhhh what xmas gift????
Me(4:56): And to think I was considering taking you back...
Her(4:58): You know you still want too! Even if we're divorced
Me(5:31) Ya you're just lucky your cute and im shallow
Her(5:38): Haha very shallow!!

TXT Game

i bet your txting game is free of cost.

TXT Game

Here's a hotlink to Roosh's text game guide from his newsletter, for the good cause.

http://www.bangpickupguide.com/misc/text...rooshv.pdf

TXT Game

Quote: (12-26-2010 02:01 PM)charmer Wrote:  

i bet your txting game is free of cost.

I'm a busy man. any way I can keep these girls entertained until I see them again is nice. I was engaging her for and hour and a half through stupid msgs and building a persona for myself so that the next time I see her, that frame can be easily reistablished and the vibe is already understood. I build attraction and set myself up for success the next time around, whenever that may be.

Please feel free to enlighten me.

TXT Game

Good text game you got, it's similar to mine. Seems like you got no problem with it, you stablish a good vibe with good sense of humour, yet still remain confident and not afraid to be a little aggressive.

TXT Game

Quote: (12-26-2010 07:10 PM)cityhype Wrote:  

Since you asked... my comments are obviously in blue

CONVO1:
Me(9:13): William X...dont stalk me on facebook or anything now [Image: smile.gif]
You're saying too much here, you give her the answer too easy AND tell her a bad joke. Oh and I'd say replying too fast, but that's situational.
Her(9:24): What's the H stand for? I hope its like a really cool middle name for you to put it on your even cooler business card
H34(9:25): But not as cool as sliding me eric's card (I gave her a business card that only has my name and middle initial., and then mistakenly gave her my roommate and business partners card...oops not smooth)
Don't even acknowledge her second text
Her(9:42): You cant just throw around random adjectives however you please..especially when they are not relevant.
This is all ok as she's teasing you and playful.
You mirror her here and she gives you nothing to respond with, obviously she was waiting for your reply as she replies to your next text right away. I would have just stopped replying here though, conditioning her to text you something with more substance or else she's not getting a reply.
Me(9:54): You better watch that attitude young lady or else were breaking up and im taking the kids
Her(9:55): Congratulations. first time you have made me laugh all night...not at you. pat yourself on the back
No point in making sexual jokes with a girl you're not banging, and not going to see again that night to bang, just doesn't get you anywhere.
The sexual innuendo was obviously implied, this additional text is pointless, and maybe somewhat needy as you're probably worried since she didn't auto-reply to your sexual humor.
Boom, there's a keyhole for you to slip through, I'd shoot back with something like, "Great, come over and I will." or if you know she can't come by, "Maybe next time I see you." Instead you opt for...
D'oh!
double d'oh!
Me(10:17): Slow down g.i. jane (shes got short hair...most women cant rock it, she can) thats not the best way to get in my pants
Me(10:30): One of us has to be entertaining and its obviously not going to be you
Her(10:31): Obviously. but you are keeping me slightly entertained. its interesting
Me(10:33): Well i have personality and looks, and you have fins (joke from earlier about chernobyl mutations), so the interest is mutual
She has already said you're interesting so you really don't need to qualify yourself by talking about your looks, etc, I do like the "and you have fins" part though.

CONVO2:
Me(4:26): Extremely merry, ex wife. I know its hard to be without me over the holidays [Image: sad.gif]
Again you jump into the jokes and say too much lol, just say "Extremely merry, yours?
This isn't bad, but since we're going with the divorce jokes now, I'd say something like "Only after you get over me"
Fortunately it does not seem to matter
But then you say this, again don't qualify her with texts randomly mixed in with jokes, because she won't be able tell what you're serious about. I'd have said something like "Maybe we can talk about it over some egg nog/drinks." Setting up something for later in the week.
[/quote]

Overall you joke too much IMO. That works great in person, or with girls you're already banging regularly, but IMO your first text convos should work to get her over to your place, you to hers, or set up a date, not a stand-up routine. I do like that you left without texting either one back at the end at least.

TXT Game

Well Done, CJ. Great analysis...less jokes, less qualifying myself, more DTF business. Throw up some of your txts so that I (and anybody else looking to step up their txt game) can see your style.

Quote: (12-26-2010 11:06 PM)CJ Wrote:  

CONVO1:
You're saying too much here, you give her the answer too easy AND tell her a bad joke. Oh and I'd say replying too fast, but that's situational.
You mirror her here and she gives you nothing to respond with, obviously she was waiting for your reply as she replies to your next text right away. I would have just stopped replying here though, conditioning her to text you something with more substance or else she's not getting a reply.
No point in making sexual jokes with a girl you're not banging, and not going to see again that night to bang, just doesn't get you anywhere.
The sexual innuendo was obviously implied, this additional text is pointless, and maybe somewhat needy as you're probably worried since she didn't auto-reply to your sexual humor.
Boom, there's a keyhole for you to slip through, I'd shoot back with something like, "Great, come over and I will." or if you know she can't come by, "Maybe next time I see you." Instead you opt for...
D'oh!
double d'oh!
She has already said you're interesting so you really don't need to qualify yourself by talking about your looks, etc, I do like the "and you have fins" part though.

CONVO2:
Again you jump into the jokes and say too much lol, just say "Extremely merry, yours?
This isn't bad, but since we're going with the divorce jokes now, I'd say something like "Only after you get over me"
But then you say this, again don't qualify her with texts randomly mixed in with jokes, because she won't be able tell what you're serious about. I'd have said something like "Maybe we can talk about it over some egg nog/drinks." Setting up something for later in the week.

Overall you joke too much IMO. That works great in person, or with girls you're already banging regularly, but IMO your first text convos should work to get her over to your place, you to hers, or set up a date, not a stand-up routine. I do like that you left without texting either one back at the end at least.
[/quote]

TXT Game

I'm not sure I have anything that would apply... I'm... not working on anything new right now lol. I know that's bad, but I've got two I'm flipping between and I'm lazy. One I can say anything to, and the other IS the type of girl that wants to have long text conversations, which I tolerate solely because I'm already banging her.

Here's one of the convo's, pry not helpful, but it does work in several jokes and once you've banged your target, you might be able to do something similar:

Her(1:35pm): Hungry?
Me(1:37): I just ate lol (I really had, but I wouldn't go out to eat with a bootycall anyway)
Her(1:38): Be that way lol (Notice how she mirrors the "lol" I used to hate that acronym, but now I use it all the time. I also don't respond to this text, because it is stupid.)
Her(1:45): I'm bored (I respond to this because by sending two texts she's trying)
Me(1:48): You could go visit my dad! (Again I'm difficult cuz I know with this girl the more I am, the more she'll try)
Her(1:48): Lol nooooo
Me(1:49): Why not? He's pry lonely, you could even mess with him.
Her(1:50): Lol noooo I'm not mean. (She's redundant, so I'm in no hurry to respond again)
Me(1:59): Yes you are! (I give her a meaningless text back)
Her(2:00): I am not. And you can't prove it. (At this point I'm more annoyed with her pointless messages, so...)
Me(2:01): Yes I can, you won't even visit my dad.
Me(2:01): Or blow him.
Her(2:11): Lol not gonna happen. (Look how she basically mirrors the 9 minute gap I had between messages earlier, games...)

And IIRC I was pretty hung-over and just not in the mood to deal with her crap, but then...

Her(5:29) We should go bar hopping
Me(5:42) Whatever gets you drunk and naked!
Her(5:43) Lol

And I talked to her on the phone after that and banged her after drinks.

I need to diversify though, and I'm clearly bored with this girl, so now that Christmas has passed it is time to look for new talent. I will post any future relevant text convos.

TXT Game

Quote: (12-26-2010 11:06 PM)CJ Wrote:  

CONVO1:
D'oh!
double d'oh!

CONVO2:

[/quote]

Good break down. Your goal with a text is to always get a meet up/date. One of the last text convos I had with a girl I hadn't banged yet with texting was...

Me: Did you see there's gonna be a lunar eclipse tonight?
Her: No, are you gonna watch it?
Me: Yep, I'm gonna head to the beach later on and burn one, come join me.
Her: Alright, I'll give you a call around 12.

3 hours later, I'm getting a call, she's over at my house and I'm laying it down. Keep it short and simple, you can worry about all the other stuff when you have her in person.

TXT Game

In general txt game should be short with only a couple "haha"s and I never put "lol" because it comes off as totally fucking gay.

If you get overly witty it comes off as trying to hard. The way to combat that is to make it as short as possible. Once you KNOW the girl then you change it up as you see fit. Write it out, then see where you can shorten it.

TXT Game

Quote: (12-30-2010 04:54 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I never put "lol" because it comes off as totally fucking gay.

True, but girls like "totally fucking gay" these days. I cringe every time I type "l-o-l" but it hasn't let me down yet. I'd advise using it, only because girls today are stupid and like it. Ask again in 2 years.