rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ghostface Killah on VH1's Couple's Therapy

I've always had a clue that Ghostface had some game, at least his rap persona did. The man wrote "Wildflower." But it seems that Ghostface Killah has as much love for the hoes in real life as in his rhymes.

[Image: KNcHTD.gif]

Why'd Mick Jagger fucking bleach his hair like that? Damn.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Every now and then there will be some hilariously alpha behaviors exhibited on a VH1 reality show targeted towards women that women I know will lose their shit over. Here's another one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07QKM5RCUZ8
LPG Baby

^No idea what happened in that video.

He was basically trying to propose to both his baby mama and his side chick at the same time, but also didn't want to get legally married so he called it being 'life partners'.

Quote: (02-09-2014 03:38 PM)J DOE Wrote:  

Every now and then there will be some hilariously alpha behaviors exhibited on a VH1 reality show targeted towards women that women I know will lose their shit over. Here's another one:
LPG Baby

I would say that was one of the most gangster things that I've ever seen, but I'm not sure that one chick isn't a tranny.

Quote: (02-09-2014 06:11 PM)j r Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2014 03:38 PM)J DOE Wrote:  

LPG Baby

I would say that was one of the most gangster things that I've ever seen, but I'm not sure that one chick isn't a tranny.

Was she summarily arrested for that blatant display of Domestic Violence?

1. "Everybody worried her, but (not) about how I feel". Exactly right. Bitches will always try to pile on and minimize how their behavior effects you.

2. "I know what strippers do"! Damn right. If the money is right they are down for whatever.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

RZA, GZA, OL DIRTY BASTARD, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON, UGOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH, METHOD MAN...

IT'S DA WU TANG CLAN!!!

GHOSTFACE BEST PROTECT HIS NECK FROM DEEZ HOES!!!

On a side note, Protect Ya Neck is one of the illest rap joints of all time. Give it a lick.

Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthing ta fuck wit!

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

He's been real like that the whole show if you can watch every time he's in it. It's all great.

Yeah you know when you see the music vids and an mc is on a chair/throne just chilling, aloof, with girls surrounding him?

He's like that in real life, he doesn't come across try hard at all, you can tell the man has lived a life beyond a lot of people's imagination.

Kids these days need to listen to more ghostface and less wiz kahlifa

Couple of excellent comments on that video:

Quote:Quote:

Handsome Don
3 weeks ago (edited)

Gotta respect it. At the end of the day, if Ghost wasn't who he was, she wouldn't be dealing with him and he KNOWS this which is why he doesn't care. As long as he's a rich man, theres always gonna be a "Kelsey" waiting for a chance. Theres nothing about her that stands out from the other chicks he got so its whatever to him… A girl that has enough respect for herself to not accept what he's putting out is the girl he's gonna end up wanting. Clearly thats not her. She trying to work it out with this guy who just embarrassed the hell out of her on national tv? Ghost is a ok looking dude but he's probably 20 years older than her and treats her like crap. Why else can she be with him? Im just saying, if Wu Tang never blew up he wouldn't have had a chance. But I have no doubt that if Ghost was broke, he'd be the same dude lol

Handsome Don
3 weeks ago (edited)

He's on the show because this crap sells. People gonna keep watching because they love drama. And like i said, i think he would be the same dude if he was broke because he's a hood dude and this has been his personality since 1993. And how is he playing mind games when he let her know she aint the only one? Thats game over to anyone else. At the same time, what about all the women he came across that tried to use him? Like i said, the only reason she is sticking with him is because of his fame and fortune, PERIOD. He knows that and thats why he don't care. Those women are a dime a dozen

KillaKlump
1 week ago

That girl had been keeping this secret from ghost for all these years. People act surprised when Ghost gets all pissed off when he just recently finds out and gets upset about it, Gostface also never said shit about her worth, hes just saying that its strange that shes soo in love with him despite spending little time with him because of his schedule. The councillor lady is a shady character trying to make Ghostface look like he told her she wasn't worth shit. I would be acting the same way Ghostface is if i were him id me mad as fuck.

Jordan Thomas
1 week ago

Chicken head need to play her position and shut the hell up 

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Jokes and real talk: