rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Olympic snowboarder writes phone number on helmet, dozens of girls send nudes

Retweeted by Heartiste:
Quote:Quote:

Olympic Snowboarder Writes Phone Number On His Helmet, Gets So Many Naked Pictures That His iPhone Breaks

He got eliminated before the finals of the slopestyle competition, but Russian snowboarder Alexey Sobolev is already one of the big winners of the Sochi Olympics.

The 22-year-old painted his cellphone number in giant blue letters on his helmet during slopestyle qualification. He ended up getting thousands of texts, including "dozens" of naked pictures from women.

At one point he was getting so many messages at once that his iPhone stopped working.

"I'm definitely going to call them," Sobolev told Yahoo's Jeff Passan.

"The battery didn't die. The thing just gave up," Yahoo reports.

A gleeful Sobolev showed some of the pictures to Passan:

"Eventually, [the phone] mustered the courage to restart, which gave Sobolev a chance to share its contents with a reporter. He turned the brightness of the screen to full blast and focused on one particular girl in what can only be described as the tightest dress in human history.

"And where was she from?

"'Russia,' he said. 'Yesterday, some guys from USA and Canada sent (text messages). Some girls sent me photos. But Russian girls: The best!'"

Sex stories in the Olympic Village are well documented. But this might be a first.

Here's the helmet that started it all:
[Image: BfyrhmUIMAAao5k.jpg]

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/alexey-so...z2slYf5aoA

Genius.

Olympic game. Mad respect.

Ingenious. I can't believe this hasn't been done before in the whole history of the Olympic games. Minimal effort, high reward. Bravo.

What's most telling is how the girls sent nudes first in order to qualify themselves.

"Hey I'm SPECIAL!! Here I am naked. Call me!"

Nudes killed his iPhone. Should have put up a Kik account or something instead.

^ A chick on facebook this morning was linking to this and laughing about how 'desperate' and 'slutty' these 'ugly girls' must be.

This was posted by a chick who once texted me a close up of her rubbing her clit at 11 pm saying she was 'thinking of me', after I hadn't seen her for a couple of weeks after she dramatically broke up with me via text. (I'm guessing whoever took her out for 'dinner and a movie' that night didn't make her pussy tingle).

I wonder if one of the big myths of society is that 'Beautiful girls can't be thirsty'?

I'd go so far as to say if a chick sends a nude photo of herself she's likely at least a 7 and very likely an 8 or 9. Chick's who've got it love to flaunt it (for the right guy).

Females can be thirsty too.

[Image: thirsty-blond-woman-desert-9304934.jpg]

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Read my work on Return of Kings here.