rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Sex strike' against leading Tokyo governor candidate

An excerpt:

Quote:Quote:

TOKYO: Women in Tokyo are threatening a sex boycott against any man who votes for the front-runner in this weekend's gubernatorial election, in protest at his claim that menstruation makes women unfit for government.

A Twitter campaign group based in the capital which bills itself as "The association of women who will not have sex with men who vote for (Yoichi) Masuzoe," has garnered almost 3,000 followers since it launched last week.

Although the founders have not identified themselves, in their profile they said: "We have stood up to prevent Mr. Masuzoe, who makes such insulting remarks against women...We won't have sex with men who will vote for Mr. Masuzoe.

Masuzoe, 65, a former political scientist who became a celebrity through TV talk shows before getting involved in politics in 2001, is widely seen as an establishment figure in a country where gender roles remain very distinct.

In 1989, he told a men's magazine that it would not be proper to have women at the highest level of government because their menstrual cycle makes them irrational."

To my mind, the response from women proves Masuzoe's point more than then he could have hoped to make it. I would go so far as to say that most women should not hold any political office.

I find it hilarious that they do not see the irony that they respond with sexual shaming instead of trying to refute the up and coming potential governor's point.

"Masuzoe is an enemy of women...He doesn't love Japan. He loves only himself," said one comment on the site, by a woman who identified herself as Etsuko Sato.

On the Twitter campaign feed, a post by manatowar3 said: "I'm an old man. But I cannot tolerate him (Masuzoe) from a man's point of view."

Despite high levels of education, many women in Japan leave career jobs when they have children, and social pressures to play the homemaker remain strong."

Of course it is about being against women - not having the best man for the job at the helm of JDS Japan.

~Wald

HT - Zerohedge & The Observer

Actual Article: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Interna...z2sYz4XFQp

Aren't Japanese women already not giving it up to men in their country at epidemic rates? For this to work they should have been giving up the pussy prior to going on strike.

Quote: (02-08-2014 11:27 AM)J DOE Wrote:  

Aren't Japanese women already not giving it up to men in their country at epidemic rates? For this to work they should have been giving up the pussy prior to going on strike.

Another delicious irony. Lack of awareness on their part.

Wald

Quote: (02-08-2014 11:27 AM)J DOE Wrote:  

My thoughts exactly. What difference does this make in the land of herbivore men?

Man speaks the truth and women lash out at him...I thought Japan did not have much feminism.

Women and their stupid hormones mess up everything for us.

I was even considering living in Japan.

I remember there was this Boston bomber suspect that a RVF member posted but I cannot find. I kid you not, the women thought that he was innocent because he was " cute' . No kidding, this was the dumbest thing ever, I thought women collectively were trolling the media, but they weren't.

But then you realize just how emotional women can be...they say men think with their dicks( which is just some PC like) .
Women think with their vaginas.

This is why women should never be allowed to vote and this dude is spot on.

I just hope the Japanese men do not simp out on her. I know there are herbivores..but there are still many horny Japanese men.

Lysistrata was a work of fiction.

This just shows that at least women know that all their so called "power" over men begins and ends with access to their vaginas haha

Quote: (02-08-2014 12:09 PM)Lucario Wrote:  

I thought Japan did not have much feminism.

On an Asian scale they might, on a western scale not even close. I think the problem is less about women turning into men and more about men turning into women there.

Quote: (02-08-2014 12:09 PM)Lucario Wrote:  

I remember there was this Boston bomber suspect that a RVF member posted but I cannot find. I kid you not, the women thought that he was innocent because he was " cute' . No kidding, this was the dumbest thing ever, I thought women collectively were trolling the media, but they weren't.

When I was at my aunts house they had the GOP rally on TV with Rick Santorum speaking. About 10 seconds into his speech my aunt says "He's a nice looking guy, why don't they vote for him?" It's all about presentation.

So they're trying to use their vaginas as a political bargaining chip over a statement made 25 years ago...I'm not sure what they're insulting more, the national dialogue or themselves.

Man speaks the truth and women lash out at him...I thought Japan did not have much feminism.

Not as bad as the west but it's there, I remember seeing shit like 'lean in' and women leaders and shit every time I go to the bookstore [Image: tard.gif]