rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Found Some Truth On A Yoga Blog

A woman that I know posted a link to an article called What Sexy, Consciously Awake Women NEED & Don’t WANT from Men

Initially I thought it would be complete garbage, but I read it anyway. There is a fair amount of touchy feely female ramblings, but some of it is worth examining.

Here she uses some introspection. Not what I was expecting.

Quote:Quote:

The choice is yours.
Before I fall too deep down the rabbit hole, let me express that EVERYONE has issues, but what sets Consciously Awake women apart from every other type of woman on this planet is something called SELF AWARENESS. Yes, Consciously Awake means Self Aware. It is the complete antithesis of SELF CONSCIOUS.

Quote:Quote:

Real Self Examination requires COURAGE and DISCIPLINE.
You don’t know what courage looks like until you are sinking in piles of your own shit and you have to figure a way out before it suffocates you.

This the part that made me stop scanning and actually read the entire article.

[quote].
Consciously Awake Women are relationship material and the kind of women MEN want.
Listen MEN, WE NEED YOU.

All this – WE DON’T NEED YOU – crap is a big fat fucking lie.

The problem is a lot of you are lame, unreliable, emotional stunted, and impossible to date.

There is a reason a lot women have every right to think the vast majority of men are cavemen, stupid, and a headache.

Ever since the Women’s Lib movement women have been trying so hard to compete with men for the respect and equality we deserve that women have only begun to fully understand how the over-arching male ego of our greater reality and history has fractured our femininity. Women’s Lib made women more masculine, not feminine. If women wanted to play with the BIG BOYS we had to play a man’s game. We had to armor up. Women turned to masculinity for strength to compete in a man’s world, making us hard, bitter, aggressive, angry bitches who have little to no faith in the emotional maturity or acknowledgement of men. It’s age long conundrum and situation that I personally feel is about to come to a very big HEAD.

http://yoganonymous.com/what-sexy-consci...-from-men/

There's still quite a bit of bullshit here , but if more women started thinking along the lines of making themselves better, and getting away from feminist nonsense I'm all for it.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Further reading this article tries to tell men to be more alpha and constantly improving themselves, but the problem is that this advice is written by women and only already red pill guys will get it. Blue pill guys will read this and only get the blue pill parts like "man up" and "go to counseling"

A woman cannot explain to a man how to be a man even with the best intentions.

Also, maybe some women understand articles like this but many just ignore criticisms for them and cling to criticisms for men.

In my experience it is very rare, as in it almost never happens, to meet a "self-aware" woman. Much more likley to meet a self-aware man, though this is also not common.

Women tend to regard themselves as more self-aware than men, but this really can't be the case. There is so much at stake for a woman, that she MUST fool herself with pretty lies. Not to do so would likely harm her chances in the to the death battle for the best man/long and short term investment she can get. Think of it as a more involved form of "positive thinking". Actual self-awareness, i.e. actually knowing "why" you do what you do may sound great, especially to us men, but it can also limit the actions you take due to a realistic assessment of your own self and the environment you are in. Believing in a fantasy may give you a slight edge in certain circumstances.

That is probably why it is rare for women to be self aware. The truth may, or may not, set them free, but the dissolution of their fantasies harm them a little bit in real life.

This is exactly it. Even the most intelligent women I've met, cannot grasp the truth of why their actions can lead them down the path of thirtysomething cat ladies with a career perhaps but no man, or at least no man that wants to hang around
God knows I've tried to explain some logic and some evo-psych theory to one of these chicks and as some of you guys warned me, she not only rejected it, but all I got was disdain for opening her eyes to the truth, she'd prefer to believe her pretty lies instead (as you mentioned already, Bad Hussar)
You cannot explain any of this stuff to women, any woman, they just don't have the mental fortitude to injest it and admit to themselves they're wrong

This is why WOMEN don't DESERVE to be PUBLISHED. I loathe this WRITING style, they FEEL like every other WORD needs CAPITALS to get their POINT across.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Read the comments section too, very insightful.

Quote: (03-04-2014 10:34 AM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

This is why WOMEN don't DESERVE to be PUBLISHED. I loathe this WRITING style, they FEEL like every other WORD needs CAPITALS to get their POINT across.

That is so true. Only chicks ever do that. So annoying.

The woman who wrote that article is not even close to bieng self-aware. Women's lib/Feminisim didn't occur because they wanted to be respected by men. They wanted to be men. They were/still are dissastisfied with thier lives. They see men and think, "He has it good. He has the money, power, the say, etc." I want that.

This women writer is still blaming men for what women wanted for themselves. Worse yet, she attributes all the worst attributes of feminine emotions to be masculine (anger, bitterness, hardness). And perhaps the one masculine attribute (taking action) is labled as (agressiveness), and further blames men for not being siding with the feminine dimension of reality (emotional maturity).

If anything, these yoga, yogurt eating feminists are the ones who have lost emotional maturity. Real men don't side with emotions as bieng the primary part of what's real anyways. Thinking, ideas, principals, perseverance, sacrifice, protecting the weak...these are the developed attributes of the masculine. Does she mention any of that? Of course not, because women don't see any of those things being of primary importance. Emotions are.

Reading this kind of shit makes me sick to my stomach. I hate what this fucking country of mine has become.

Remember, there is always a war going on between men and women. Since the dawn of time women try to get men to subscribe to the feminine dimension of reality and men try to get women to side with the masculine. It's always been that way and will never change. Anytime one reads an article about men and women, or hear a politician talk about a new piece of legislation, or even watching a TV show, they would be wise to keep that in mind. What is this person trying to make me embrace?

"Ever since the Women’s Lib movement women have been trying so hard to compete with men for the respect and equality we deserve......"

whatever .........