rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

punked out my roommate

punked out my roommate

he brings over an attractive girl hoping to get her drunk and spending the night in his bed. I guess he thought it wasnt a bad idea to get her around me since everytime he brings a chick around i dont try to get with her because of their low quality. Well this chick was hot and i wasnt about to sit back and not make any moves.

he brings her over for some beer pong. I call my friend whose nickname is the virginity taker to be my partner and it was on.

Te way i greeted her was she comes up behind him and we lock eyes. i give her a hug instead of a handshake, i like it better that way.

throughout the night my roommate was definatly being way to needy, he was all over her the entire night! After a couple games of beer pong and me teasing the fuck out of her he goes for a smoke break. I dont smoke so i go to chill on the couch and as i walk past her i put my hands on her shoulder and scoot by. Instead of following my roommate she follows me to the couch and plops down right next to me. we talk and i decide to put on some country music since she is from west texas.

Shea asks if i know how to two step, i say no show me. we get real close and crotches touch. After the first song i spin her around and pull her on top of me on the couch. she says "Im gunna kill you!" and i kiss her nose a couple times. She smiles huge at me and i go for the make out. After a couple more minuets my roommate comes back in and doesnt loook too pleased.

later in the night she told me to come to tech with her for a few days next month and i can climb mount ******ly (her last name) She has a bunk bed that is really tall. she wanted to fuck on her really tall bunk bed that she nicknamed mount *******ly.

my roommate was visibly distraught throughout the night lol. After we made out and went back to playing he was still all over her, grinding on her and holding her hips while she shot. it was funny to see.

Im going to attempt a gettogethor with her next week. maybe go bowling then come back for some dranks. i just got a new book called the bartenders bible for xmas cant wait to use it!

punked out my roommate

So you cockblocked your roommate. Not cool.

punked out my roommate

This dude sounds like a real bottom feeder

punked out my roommate

lol wtf. glad ur not my friend.

i mean hell, he brought her over. wasnt like yall was at the club and everyman and girl for themselves!

punked out my roommate

Roosh, not cockblocking (unless he actually called him by his nickname, which would be low), but definitely deliberate and malicious showing-up of the roommate with weaker game, a grey-area game foul.

Honestly, it seems to me like the better man won here...eye contact, teasing, buddy (so, so unwisely) steps out for a grit and leaves her with him, she follows him to the couch and smiles when he makes the move, and then buddy comes back overzealous. He obviously saw the window and took advantage of the situation. Its not like she was his girlfriend or he was even banging her. You can't just stake claim to a girl and expect her to just fall into your bed without doing a bit of work.

Still though...regardless in my mind its offside, most definitely. One of my old roommates always tried to pull this shit on me and my roomies, so I've dealt with it and I know how much of a pain in the ass it is. I'm pretty sure none of us keep contact with him anymore.

I would defnintely visit this girl, and definitely fuck her a bunch of times, but I'd definitely not make a habit of doing this.

Oh, and Merry Christmas.

punked out my roommate

Quote:Quote:

he brings over an attractive girl hoping to get her drunk and spending the night in his bed.

Nah, I agree with Roosh. You cock-blocked your roommate, not cool. He did all the work to get her drunk and venue change back to the crib with intentions of banging her, and YOU KNEW THIS!

You DO NOT out alpha your friends/rommies! Don't you know anything about the Bro code?

Bro code rule # 5! "bros before hos"

You're right, your roomie is an AFC, he should of taken her elsewhere, or asked you to leave so he can do his thing - a courtesy one bro gives another bro all the time.

This is a big no-no, many of my less experienced buddies come to me for advice on picking up women, and I can easily take their women, hell, one time a woman even put a condom in my hand that was with one of my buddies in SoBe. I walked away, I have lots of women to choose from, don't need his!

A true player does not feed on the weak that he shares a roof with, or parties with, that is plain cock-blocking!

if you did not know the guy, then I give you props for the swift steal.

I have enjoyed many of your posts kick-boxer, I am extremely disappointed in you.

Your thread reads "Punked out my roommate" I disagree, you punked out yourself - don't you have women you could have called to come over and bang, and maybe even switch partners if you were really attracted to her?

I have a rule, if you want to fuck one of my girls cool, but give me one of yours of => value. If you cannot give one up, then fuck-off.

Sorry, but anyone that knows me and swoops with me knows I loathe cock-blockers!!

Mixx

punked out my roommate

I cockblocked one of my friends one time, he wasn't cool with it. But whenever I talk to the hot girl and he has talk to her ugly friend he doesn't complain.

For most guys it's difficult to get laid, cockblocking them at the last moment only makes their job harder.

punked out my roommate

I see what you guys mean. When she came over I didn't look at the situation as me trying to cockblock I looked at it as a competition between roommates. In hindsight and after reading what yall ate saying it appears I did cockblock. My plan from here on is to not talk about her with the roomy and ill ask a girl I bring over to bring a friend
Merry Christmas guys! This forum a.d all of you guys have helped me in a big way. Especially roosh mix and fisto.you guys always seem to be in my posts

punked out my roommate

IMHO this was a classical "don't try it at home" example. You just created yourself a lot of potential issues, so far with zero gain. It is much harder to find a good roommate than a broad willing to fuck. While hitting the girl he brought is fair game, rubbing it into your roommate's face is not. You should have been more discreet.

As my mom told me long time ago, "don't shit where you eat".

punked out my roommate

"While hitting the girl he brought is fair game" no it's not fair game. he is supposed to be your roommate, i.e. someone whom you trust and he trusts you back. you broke this trust. Him being awkward does not men you should "punk" him, good roommates are hard to come by as someone else said. the best thing you could have done was LEAVE THEM ALONE AND GIVE THEM SOME PRIVACY.

if I were your roommate and you did that to me and refused to apologize then I would consider moving out.
you simply backstabbed him man. what next, are you gonna steal his money?

punked out my roommate

Quote: (12-25-2010 01:39 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I was thinking the same thing!!! Lol.

Absolutely everything starts with honor! If you just absolutely felt the need and if she was shunning your roommate and making obvious plays at you right in front of him, that would've been the time to pull your roommate to the side and let him know that you're interested and that it's pretty obvious your chances are better than his!

I think we as men need to keep in mind that not all hot girls are meant to be banged! Sometimes you have to let some things slide! Otherwise, where does it end? Your sister-n-law? Your best friends wife? Where will you draw the line? Plus, once the girl sees you have no honor, it can make her think less of you as well!

punked out my roommate

Quote: (12-25-2010 06:29 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Plus, once the girl sees you have no honor, it can make her think less of you as well!

I agreed with you up until this point. The thing I learned most about girls (or at least most girls I've encountered) is that the only type of honor they like every now and then is for you to do something romantic (or chivalrous in their mind) for them (ie. selfishness).

I think one of the things that made societies work early on was the "gentleman's code" which we see remnants of in our modern "bro code." Guys have/had a certain understanding with each other that Bros come before Hoes. Otherwise, society (and other shit) crumbles.

In my opinion, the worst judge of character are women. Otherwise, we wouldn't be hearing so many stories of them only falling for "assholes."

I've had a few friends (and I use the term friend loosely here) try to cock block me (for the most part unsuccessfully) but that didn't work out in their favor because my game was stronger (and I'm rarely, besides a few unfortunate dry-spells, needy). Yet, in the back of my mind I would constantly wonder why they would bother? Then I realized for the most part they were trying to scavenge. They were typically the types of guys who would either get with inferior women, or would rarely have the balls to initiate anything with a woman, so whatever woman came in their general vicinity (and whom they wouldn't have to approach) was fair game to them. Basically, they were chumps.

One good thing about seeing a "friend" try to pull this shit though is that you can weed out good friends from bad friends fairly easily with this method. In fact, I think one good strategy to see who your real friends are is to bring an attractive girl you've met around them and see how they act. Weeds out the chump friends from the strong ones.

punked out my roommate

What's a guy supposed to do if the chick your friend brings over is into you tho

punked out my roommate

like the other poster said.

pull ur friend aside and let him know the girl is making plays at you and he will most likely try to up his game or give u the pass.

punked out my roommate

Quote: (12-24-2010 11:43 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

my friend whose nickname is the virginity taker

Stay away from that guy.

Aloha!

punked out my roommate

Ha he's a funny guy (kinda strange tho)and has no.game. his nickname is a lot like big guys nicknamed tiny. I invited him over because I needed a neutral guy as my partner

punked out my roommate

Quote: (12-25-2010 06:45 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2010 06:29 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Plus, once the girl sees you have no honor, it can make her think less of you as well!

I agreed with you up until this point. The thing I learned most about girls (or at least most girls I've encountered) is that the only type of honor they like every now and then is for you to do something romantic (or chivalrous in their mind) for them (ie. selfishness).

I think one of the things that made societies work early on was the "gentleman's code" which we see remnants of in our modern "bro code." Guys have/had a certain understanding with each other that Bros come before Hoes. Otherwise, society (and other shit) crumbles.

In my opinion, the worst judge of character are women. Otherwise, we wouldn't be hearing so many stories of them only falling for "assholes."

I've had a few friends (and I use the term friend loosely here) try to cock block me (for the most part unsuccessfully) but that didn't work out in their favor because my game was stronger (and I'm rarely, besides a few unfortunate dry-spells, needy). Yet, in the back of my mind I would constantly wonder why they would bother? Then I realized for the most part they were trying to scavenge. They were typically the types of guys who would either get with inferior women, or would rarely have the balls to initiate anything with a woman, so whatever woman came in their general vicinity (and whom they wouldn't have to approach) was fair game to them. Basically, they were chumps.

One good thing about seeing a "friend" try to pull this shit though is that you can weed out good friends from bad friends fairly easily with this method. In fact, I think one good strategy to see who your real friends are is to bring an attractive girl you've met around them and see how they act. Weeds out the chump friends from the strong ones.

Exactly.

punked out my roommate

If it gets me points I have in the past refused past advances from girls he's brought over in the past =]

punked out my roommate

Quote: (12-25-2010 10:21 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

If it gets me points I have in the past refused past advances from girls he's brought over in the past =]

Girls you say in your OP were unattractive, so no that doesn't get you points. If anything, you'd get points from saving me from ugly girls, if you were my roommate.

This is definitely not cool, KB, as you now know. The only way I can justify this is if it is payback. If your roommate has cockblocked you repeatedly, or was disrespecting you excessively in front of this girl, then yes, you kind of have to take the girl to teach him a lesson.

In this case, your roommate was just looking for you to make things easier for him, not ruin this situation. Now you're doing everyone a disservice by ignoring the girl, at the very least one of you should bang her. This is kinda like if you get drunk and eat the nice ribeye steak your roommate has in the fridge, you go out and get him a new one. So, I'd say you owe your roommate a decent girl to replace the one you took.

punked out my roommate

Quote: (12-25-2010 05:16 PM)metalhaze Wrote:  

"While hitting the girl he brought is fair game" no it's not fair game. he is supposed to be your roommate, i.e. someone whom you trust and he trusts you back. you broke this trust. Him being awkward does not men you should "punk" him, good roommates are hard to come by as someone else said. the best thing you could have done was LEAVE THEM ALONE AND GIVE THEM SOME PRIVACY.

Here I disagree. This topic is not about his roommate's wife or a girlfriend, it is about a random broad he brought from the bar for a fuck. Sure he did all the work, and for that night she is supposed to be his trophy, and a good roommate would not mess up with that. However talking to her about hooking up later is fair game.

punked out my roommate

Quote: (12-25-2010 10:35 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

This is a big no-no, many of my less experienced buddies come to me for advice on picking up women, and I can easily take their women, hell, one time a woman even put a condom in my hand that was with one of my buddies in SoBe. I walked away, I have lots of women to choose from, don't need his!

A true player does not feed on the weak that he shares a roof with, or parties with, that is plain cock-blocking!

What a great philosophy MiXX, I respect you even more than I already did.

Learn how I created a successful 4HWW Muse Online Business and travel around the world.

punked out my roommate

LOL @ this cock blocking DOUCHE! lmao! Dude those are your roomies GIRLS! what a punk, lol. See, this younger generation has no bro code whatsover.
Quote: (12-24-2010 11:43 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

he brings over an attractive girl hoping to get her drunk and spending the night in his bed. I guess he thought it wasnt a bad idea to get her around me since everytime he brings a chick around i dont try to get with her because of their low quality. Well this chick was hot and i wasnt about to sit back and not make any moves.

he brings her over for some beer pong. I call my friend whose nickname is the virginity taker to be my partner and it was on.

Te way i greeted her was she comes up behind him and we lock eyes. i give her a hug instead of a handshake, i like it better that way.

throughout the night my roommate was definatly being way to needy, he was all over her the entire night! After a couple games of beer pong and me teasing the fuck out of her he goes for a smoke break. I dont smoke so i go to chill on the couch and as i walk past her i put my hands on her shoulder and scoot by. Instead of following my roommate she follows me to the couch and plops down right next to me. we talk and i decide to put on some country music since she is from west texas.

Shea asks if i know how to two step, i say no show me. we get real close and crotches touch. After the first song i spin her around and pull her on top of me on the couch. she says "Im gunna kill you!" and i kiss her nose a couple times. She smiles huge at me and i go for the make out. After a couple more minuets my roommate comes back in and doesnt loook too pleased.

later in the night she told me to come to tech with her for a few days next month and i can climb mount ******ly (her last name) She has a bunk bed that is really tall. she wanted to fuck on her really tall bunk bed that she nicknamed mount *******ly.

my roommate was visibly distraught throughout the night lol. After we made out and went back to playing he was still all over her, grinding on her and holding her hips while she shot. it was funny to see.

Im going to attempt a gettogethor with her next week. maybe go bowling then come back for some dranks. i just got a new book called the bartenders bible for xmas cant wait to use it!

punked out my roommate

Quote: (12-25-2010 01:39 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Hahaha, this is exactly what I was thinking while I read this thread. And if you have tight game, why wouldn't you just get your own girl instead of trying to steal your homies?

punked out my roommate

This is poor form.

punked out my roommate

I scanned through a few replies and it looks like they've set you straight. What you should do is tell your roommate that you understand what you did is not cool and tell him the reasons why and the reasons you overlooked the code. Man up and set the record straight. You need to get him a girl to atone. Seriously bro, you should be better than that.