rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Free Bleeding

Free Bleeding

[Image: puke.gif]

Feminists letting themselves bleed "freely" when they get their period:

"A disturbing new trend is on the rise, thanks to extreme feminist bloggers and activists everywhere. The trend is something called “Free Bleeding,” in which a woman who is menstruating chooses to use feminine products no longer, in exchange for allowing her blood to flow “freely” out of her body, staining her clothing and running down her thighs to wherever it may end up."

http://modernwomandigest.com/disturbing-...-bleeding/

What's next, not wiping your ass?

These women are losing their minds.

Free Bleeding

[Image: puke.gif] [Image: sad.gif] [Image: puke.gif]

At least someone is calling it disturbing.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Free Bleeding

Soup, please you should have mentioned there were gonna be pics in the article, ugh my eyes.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Free Bleeding

From the article:
Quote:Quote:

The second, being that tampons, pads, and other feminine hygiene products are “man” made inventions, intended to inadvertently rape a woman during her period, thus furthering her victim status as a woman living in a world run by men.

Providing women with tampons so they don't bleed down their legs during their period is a new form of r.ape. Hamster logic at its finest.

Good news--most of the comments are against this feminist BS concept.

As others have said--some photos on the link will make you sick. Fair warning.

UPDATE: This might be a troll article. It was written by Adora Bull-- the same bitch who penned the article "Top Five Reasons Why I'm Glad Paul Walker Is Dead". Then to keep the attention whore thing going she claimed she was on suicide watch because of the threats by Paul Walker fans.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Free Bleeding

Quote: (02-05-2014 04:26 PM)soup Wrote:  

[Image: puke.gif]

Feminists letting themselves bleed "freely" when they get their period:

"A disturbing new trend is on the rise, thanks to extreme feminist bloggers and activists everywhere. The trend is something called “Free Bleeding,” in which a woman who is menstruating chooses to use feminine products no longer, in exchange for allowing her blood to flow “freely” out of her body, staining her clothing and running down her thighs to wherever it may end up."

http://modernwomandigest.com/disturbing-...-bleeding/

What's next, not wiping your ass?

These women are losing their minds.

They're doing our work for us. The more repulsive they get, the more marginalised from society they'll become.

Free Bleeding

So they're refusing to use tampons because they're invented by men...are they going to refuse antibiotics and vaccinations too? Feminists are officially losing whatever last shreds of sanity they might have once had.

Free Bleeding

This is what we need more of. The best way to attack feminism is to mainstream the most batshit insane fringes within the movement, so that the rest of society shuns feminism as a whole.

For real, as much as I love the work ROK has been doing this past year, mark my words: the most serious damage to the cathedral is going to be dealt from within. Think Operation "Lollipop".

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Free Bleeding

This is satire.

I think you just got taken in by a blog that sends up both feminist and anti-feminist female bloggers (i.e. Sunshine Mary). This happened a few months ago too. I've written satire in the past and can spot this stuff easily.

The giveaway? The writer's name is Adora Bull. Get it? Adorable.

Giveaway #2: " If you happen to come in contact with a Feminist who tries to push this disgusting idea on you, throw a tampon at them and run away as fast as you can."

Adora Bull, whoever she is, is also pretty damn funny. Part of her bio reads (emphasis mine):
"She has recently been dubbed by her fans as the "Miley Cyrus of Journalism." She currently operates out of New York, New York with her heterosexual life partner, Janet, and cat Vincent Van Furrball."

Free Bleeding

LOL. Make sense. I was wondering about the 'goths for christ' line in the profile.

There's also the possibility of Myiasis. I don't think having a maggot-filled puss would appeal to women.

Free Bleeding

Quote: (02-05-2014 04:50 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

This is satire.

I think you just got taken in by a blog that sends up both feminist and anti-feminist female bloggers (i.e. Sunshine Mary). This happened a few months ago too. I've written satire in the past and can spot this stuff easily.

Giveaway #2: " If you happen to come in contact with a Feminist who tries to push this disgusting idea on you, throw a tampon at them and run away as fast as you can."

Adora Bull, whoever she is, is also pretty damn funny. Part of her bio reads (emphasis mine):
"She has recently been dubbed by her fans as the "Miley Cyrus of Journalism." She currently operates out of New York, New York with her heterosexual life partner, Janet, and cat Vincent Van Furrball."

You're probably right... I'm still not sure though. Lots of writers on online news sites go by their internet nicks, not their real names. It's also not uncommon for the tone of women's articles to be somewhat less-than-formal.

The bigger problem, though, is that this stuff takes Poe's law to another level, because there are already feminists doing things more batshit insane than this.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Free Bleeding

It got me- seemed very plausible. It may be a troll article but is definitely a good satire of feminism, which actually is it's own satire so it wasn't hard for me to believe this is real.

Free Bleeding

The mark of good satire is that it's just plausible enough to maybe be true. Check out her site. Most of it is like that.

But sometimes she goes over the top. Like with this post that goofs on women's style magazine articles: "Fascism Is In Fashion – Stylish New Swastika Accessories Grow In Popularity."

"This fresh vogue is sure to not only spark controversy, but it will also ensure that you get noticed everywhere you go."

Hahahaha. Manages to skewer female attention whoring, the fashion industry, and trendy fashion writing all in one sentence.

Free Bleeding

Oh, definitely a high-quality troll. 'Adora Bull' was the one who pretended she was in psychiatric care after receiving death threats over her 'I'm glad Paul Walker is dead' article. We discussed it a few months back and came to that conclusion then.

What does it say about modern feminism that this doesn't read as satire though?

Free Bleeding

#GetBackInTheRedTent

Free Bleeding

Feminists can cut their wrist open and allow their blood to flow "freely" out of their bodies too.

Free Bleeding

The feminists version of Free-Ballin'.

Free Bleeding

I fully support any of these kinds of movements. The more crazy they sound, the more mainstream and sane we look.

Free Bleeding

Quote: (02-05-2014 07:10 PM)Daddy Wrote:  

Feminists can cut their wrist open and allow their blood to flow "freely" out of their bodies too.

There is no need for this kind of inflammatory rhetoric, even as a joke.

Feminists don't need to die, and no one here wishes for that. They just need to stop trying to impose their insane ideology on everyone else.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Free Bleeding

These bitches have officially lost their damn mind.

Free Bleeding

I agree with Liz. In fact it's very feminist to say say something like they should cut their wrists.

Free Bleeding

Quote: (02-05-2014 04:50 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

This is satire.

I actually thought this piece was pretty funny, too. Her bio reads like all the troll bios on the ROK.

Free Bleeding

That's just nasty.
We need to go Cow..I mean Feminist Hunting!
Follow the blood trail
[Image: shooting.gif]

Free Bleeding

This is the most 'wtf' thing I've read all week..

Free Bleeding

This is a 4Chan troll.

Free Bleeding

good troll job.

Read the comments down far enough and there are actually some bishes jumping in to defend the practice.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling