rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PCB Spring Break 2014

PCB Spring Break 2014

A friend and I are hitting Panama City Beach for spring break this year, but we don't want to throw too much money out on a hotel or condo if we don't have to. Anyone know of any cheaper spots with decent logistics? We're trying to keep it under $1,000.

Also, will any of you guys be down there this year?

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

PCB Spring Break 2014

Hey man. I went to PCB last year with a bunch of my college roommates and we stayed at Campers Inn which is right across the street from Club La Vela. It is a two minute walk from the major clubs, hotels, and stages that are on the beach. I am am from the city so I've never slept in a cabin before but it turned out to be a lot of fun considering that it was spring break and the weather wasn't that bad. There are a lot of other college students from various schools so it's like a never ending party. I think I might have payed $80-100 for housing for the whole week. It was in the most action packed spot of PCB. However, since your not in a hotel you lose some commodities. It is something to consider if you do not find a hotel.