rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

a great way to manipulate women emotionally

I know this is nothing all that new, pretty sure tuth wrote about it in his first date bang recipe, but it is worth repeating.

When you are on a date and have built up some attraction(don't use this straight out of the gate, it won't be pretty) and when it feels like the time is right, go for the make out and then pull back after a second or 2 of kissing.

A woman did this to me while we were at the end of a date a few days ago and it left me hard for a good ten minutes. She later texted me back saying she felt no connection, but there is no reason this would not work on women- initiate a make out, then pull back.

I have had women do this to me before playfully(I had already banged and they were just playing around), it it didn't have nearly as strong of an effect as it did this time.

I plan on really testing this out a lot this year, I have had good success getting phone numbers and getting great looking women to go out on dates, but the dates haven't really gone all that well, a couple of make outs and no bangs. If you are doing a good job, and really on your A game at the first part of the date, and then bring her back to your place and do this move where you initiate a make out and pull back, and do it convincingly, like you aren't sure if it is too soon, in fact, that is a great way to frame it, just say "It just seems too much, too soon" when she asks you what was wrong(she probably will), I can totally see how this could really work effectively to help close and get bangs.

Hope it works for you, you may need to tweak it a bit depending on how the makeout is going.

edit; I've done stuff similar to this, but only when I was already satisfied and wanted to mess with their heads.

I do this a lot. Teasing is a big part of my game, including with physicality. If you tease them the right way, they'll be dripping wet before you ever lay a finger on a direct erogenous zone.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (02-01-2014 02:36 AM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

If you tease them the right way, they'll be dripping wet before you ever lay a finger on a direct erogenous zone.

elaborate, can you give some examples? I definitely think negging works on damaged women who had bad or no relationships with their father and consequently trouble making attachments with men, but it sounds like you are

Roosh espouses a similar approach in "Bang" in the context of the ONS. Kiss, pull back, and repeat.

master_thespian,

I don't know man...let us know the results of your experiment. I have my own I want to try where I call a girl after getting the number instead of texting.

With that said, reading "it just seems too much, too soon" reminds me of that scene in the movie Swingers, where the Trent character is telling Mike to basically not beat around the bush...girls know what you want. Just go for it. Fuck it. I think you're overthinking this a bit.

You caught their attention from the onset, then the girl turned cold. While this is bound to happen given you take enough girls out, if you're building enough attraction during the night, and have logistics on your side I don't see why you wouldn't convert as much? And if not on the first date, then at least the 2nd? I think there's something else you're missing in your game (respectfully) if your lack of conversion/bang is happening on a regular basis.

As we all know teasing works, and depending on the situation, go for the shortened kiss, but that can't be the end game. Kiss, then get up and do something else as a transition. Change the music, get you and her another drink, show her something funny on youtube. I play guitar so I can use that... After that, then come back for more and go full throttle.

Personally I set up dates walking distance from my pad. Go to a few places, if things are going well then transition to my place. Getting them up is again dictated by the vibe, what we've talked about, etc.

Besides all of the normal things like music, drinks, building comfort, flirting/teasing.. my compliance test is taking my shoes off and telling them to do the same. "It's my house rule." When her shoes come off she'll be more willing to get comfortable on your couch. From there it's in your hands.

All the best.

You strip her of validation this way. As long as she's into you it's very likely to get her to get it back to recover herself aka to chase you. Pulling back from kissing is example of that. You can even say "that was shitty, I want a real kiss, let me know when you're ready for real one, it's ok, if you can't I'll understand". That will hurt her. She will either eat you face immediately or back off butthurt trying to figure out how to kiss you next time. So that emotion which eats her inside is there.

There are many other forms of giving and taking away validation

Quote: (02-01-2014 04:51 AM)mbare Wrote:  

master_thespian,

I don't know man...let us know the results of your experiment. I have my own I want to try where I call a girl after getting the number instead of texting.

With that said, reading "it just seems too much, too soon" reminds me of that scene in the movie Swingers, where the Trent character is telling Mike to basically not beat around the bush...girls know what you want. Just go for it. Fuck it. I think you're overthinking this a bit.

You caught their attention from the onset, then the girl turned cold. While this is bound to happen given you take enough girls out, if you're building enough attraction during the night, and have logistics on your side I don't see why you wouldn't convert as much? And if not on the first date, then at least the 2nd? I think there's something else you're missing in your game (respectfully) if your lack of conversion/bang is happening on a regular basis.

As we all know teasing works, and depending on the situation, go for the shortened kiss, but that can't be the end game. Kiss, then get up and do something else as a transition. Change the music, get you and her another drink, show her something funny on youtube. I play guitar so I can use that... After that, then come back for more and go full throttle.

Personally I set up dates walking distance from my pad. Go to a few places, if things are going well then transition to my place. Getting them up is again dictated by the vibe, what we've talked about, etc.

Besides all of the normal things like music, drinks, building comfort, flirting/teasing.. my compliance test is taking my shoes off and telling them to do the same. "It's my house rule." When her shoes come off she'll be more willing to get comfortable on your couch. From there it's in your hands.

funny, i ask them to take the shoes off when they walk on the carpet thing as well, but it is because i have a new carpet.

Yes, there is likely some weakness in my game right now, i had an 7 month relationship last year, and am now getting back into dating women and I am probably just not escalating enough.

Eh, if you really want to fuck with a chick's head, turn her down when she wants sex.

I was getting some D- head last night and even though it was hard in her mouth, I was more interested in playing chess on my phone.

She said, "I'm sucking on your dick, and you're not even budging."

I said, "Checkmate...huh?"

if you really want to lock a girl down. as in, make her become a loyal regular. all you gotta do is go beta for one night.

assumption: your actually an alpha

if you get the "you were unusually nice to me last night" type text, you win.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I think I see what I have been doing wrong: I have been dating American women. I had a date with a russian babe last night(a financial auditor, but not a tax auditor, but works very long hours: 9am to 9pm monday through friday) . very pretty, very easy to talk to and seemed very down to earth.

A the end of the date, I kissed, pulled back, and her reaction was "uhh, you move fast". I just said I know what I wanted. We are going hiking next weekend(saw a show last night, i got her comped-I had read on here that russian women like it when you buy them drinks, while that is something I never do, I offered to buy her a drink, but she said she didn't want to have any alcohol in her system while driving- apparently the DUI tolerance level is much lower if you are in the country on a visa?).

I thought about kissing her more, but I seemed to get the reaction I wanted so I left it at that. To give some context: met her around 945, talked for 45 minutes and saw a 1030 show, then at 1130 the show was over, we made more plans and she left. I definitely think kissing a woman in a very specific way helps(push/pull) but it almost seems like too much manipulation(if you kiss someone like this, it going to be their gut reaction to want to kiss more-by not giving them that, she is essentially at your mercy.)

Game 101- push and pull.

MANipulate = man controls the situation using game.

WOMAN-nipple-ate = woman controls the situation with her tits.

LOL soup you're on a roll lately. I love it, keep it up man!

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (02-01-2014 11:33 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Eh, if you really want to fuck with a chick's head, turn her down when she wants sex.

I was getting some D- head last night and even though it was hard in her mouth, I was more interested in playing chess on my phone.

She said, "I'm sucking on your dick, and you're not even budging."

I said, "Checkmate...huh?"

I use this technique quite effectively when I want to do fetish "x" with a chick and she refuses. If she starts giving me a handy or bj I don't react at all and pull away within a few seconds with a "Just not feeling it." line thrown in.

Then I'll follow that up with skipping a "date".

That combo works well; it puts said bitch in her place quite effectively.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (02-16-2014 06:30 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

I use this technique quite effectively when I want to do fetish "x" with a chick and she refuses. If she starts giving me a handy or bj I don't react at all and pull away within a few seconds with a "Just not feeling it." line thrown in.

Dick rationing is some next level shit, I haven't seen it mentioned on this board, doesn't mean it hasn't, but I haven't seen it discussed.

Quote: (02-16-2014 07:07 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Dick rationing is some next level shit, I haven't seen it mentioned on this board, doesn't mean it hasn't, but I haven't seen it discussed.

"Dick rationing" HAHAHAHA - I never heard it described like that. I'm gonna poach that!

It's just turning the tables on them. They can play the "no pussy" game, we can play the "no cock" game too. [Image: whip.gif]

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

I think someone must have. Certainly the idea of only seeing a girl once a twice a week has been brought up. It's devastatingly effective. I try and establish a 'you're enjoying this more than I am' frame early on. My pleasure is her reward for good behavior. Let that sink in... I don't reward her with pleasure for her, I reward her with my pleasure. It totally kills her ability to manipulate the relationship with sex.

Quote: (02-16-2014 07:21 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

I think someone must have. Certainly the idea of only seeing a girl once a twice a week has been brought up. It's devastatingly effective. I try and establish a 'you're enjoying this more than I am' frame early on. My pleasure is her reward for good behavior. Let that sink in... I don't reward her with pleasure for her, I reward her with my pleasure. It totally kills her ability to manipulate the relationship with sex.

Not seeing her regularly isn't dick rationing IMO. If she's just a FB, that means she doesn't mean much to you anyway, plus you have a life that's completely independent of her, so the time you invest in her will inherently be minimal.

I'm talking about turning chicks down when they make active efforts to get dick from you, a lot of dudes don't have the willpower to reject a chick's sexual advances, especially if they're in person.

Shitty thread title.

Push pull isn't just some game trick.

I've got tricks that are, whether they are conscious or not of it, trying to constantly keep me at bay by attempting to keep my nut sack dry.

It's some vampire shit.

Another good trick is to look at pics of other women while she's around.

This is one particular site I keep on deck:

http://awesomebuttznboobz.tumblr.com/

Its been mentioned before here, and in the player world:

"ONLY have sex with a woman ONCE a week. no more."

This is because of a few reasons:

-First you should have more than one woman, and you have her on a rotation, helps keep you from wasting time

or

-you're using the other days of the week to get more women on your rotation and get your bankroll up

-you don't become needy, and she doesn't feel smothered, rather she craves you even more. . which leades to:

-She thinks that you are seeing other women. . .which makes her want you even more.

I'd suggest just doing it for the time aspect as really you can get young women till you die if you've got your shit straight. Time is the most important asset you have.

Isaiah 4:1

Yeah this is pretty basic escalation game--that specific move is useful anytime you make out with a girl, not just on a date. If you eat a girl's face like she's the only girl you've kissed besides your mom, you're not gonna get any farther than the kissing stage. Girls tend to think as a default (because it's usually true) that every guy they talk to wants to fuck them, so by sending mixed signals you get her to seek your validation by going along when you get more and more physical. Call it "push-pull" or whatever or you want, but you're basically just communicating the fact that you're indifferent to the outcome and unwilling to put up with coy bullshit.

Dick rationing has been around a long time. It takes a lot of control on the man's end though. Abundance is the key. Just because a bitch is interested in sex right then doesn't mean I am. Dick is like a date, it should be a reward for good deeds for certain women at a man's discretion.