rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blacked-out Snowden Interview w/German TV network

http://benswann.com/media-blacks-out-new...ou-to-see/

guy is pretty alpha imo

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Damn. That's one smart dude. Thanks for the link.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Good interview.

call me naive, but its amazing and sort of legitimizing to what he's saying that it was blacked out/not show in american media. A network would have gotten gold star ratings by showing that, its not like there wasn't gain in it for them.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

where the hell did he find this nazi to interview him? Fuck man, get an expat or something not someone who looks like he's been in a bunker since 1945

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Quote: (01-31-2014 11:06 PM)svenski7 Wrote:  

where the hell did he find this nazi to interview him? Fuck man, get an expat or something not someone who looks like he's been in a bunker since 1945

HA! I was just going to post something like that, especially when he says "so, do they give ze Germans the data?" at around 10 min.

Would you trust an American "journalist" to interview you if you were in Snowden's shoes?

Quote: (01-31-2014 11:25 PM)tarquin Wrote:  

Would you trust an American "journalist" to interview you if you were in Snowden's shoes?

Point taken

Great interview, nice and smooth.

Does the NSA have bots that dmc-report it whenever it's uploaded to youtube?

Quote: (02-01-2014 02:05 AM)commiejoe Wrote:  

Great interview, nice and smooth.

Does the NSA have bots that dmc-report it whenever it's uploaded to youtube?

Always assume the answer is yes.

Trust is earned: not given. I distrust our leaders for what they have demonstrably lied about, and I trust Snowden, because the truths he has released are shining a light in a dark corner. Unfortunately, Americans going want to react when its too late when the dollar is worthless (due to hyperinflation ) amongst other things. There seem to be a lot going on behind the scenes in preparation for a mass uprising. It is clear they have their lap dogs well trained (YouTube, vimeo, and the rest of the Corporate Media whores).

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

I still can't comprehend how Americans were calling him a traitor and demanding he go to prison.

Nobody I have talked to about him actually wants him to go to prison.
I think it's all fake outrage put up by the media at gunpoint by the administration.

Do any of you actively try to avoid this collecting of your personal information?

I'm just after sticking black tape over my webcam while watching this.

OK I'll clear this a bit up.
I don't think it's because the american media is purposly ignoring this interview, but because of the copyright laws.
The usage rights for this interview belong to a also german subsidiary company of this german public tv channel.
German companies are ridicoulously strict and butthurt on these things, as soon as someone will upload or try to use their material, the immediatly intervene and block the shit out of it.
You've probably heard that like 50% of the youtube videos, especially music, are blocked in Germany? Yes, it's exactly because of that.

So it's been taken down from everywhere, NOT because of some guy sitting in Washington , but because someone in Germany.

You can still find it on Youtube, although only on the channel of the german tv channel, and because of geoblocking it is only viewable in Germany.

Basically nobody outside of german soil is being able to see or use the interview.

There's also a major discussion in Germany about how the hell this is possible with something as important to the public as this Snowden interview, since it is the purpose to reach as many people as possible.

The whole documentation is to be released of 5th of May (lol).

Quote: (02-01-2014 08:07 AM)Branimir Wrote:  

OK I'll clear this a bit up.
I don't think it's because the american media is purposly ignoring this interview, but because of the copyright laws.
The usage rights for this interview belong to a also german subsidiary company of this german public tv channel.
German companies are ridicoulously strict and butthurt on these things, as soon as someone will upload or try to use their material, the immediatly intervene and block the shit out of it.
You've probably heard that like 50% of the youtube videos, especially music, are blocked in Germany? Yes, it's exactly because of that.

So it's been taken down from everywhere, NOT because of some guy sitting in Washington , but because someone in Germany.

You can still find it on Youtube, although only on the channel of the german tv channel, and because of geoblocking it is only viewable in Germany.

Basically nobody outside of german soil is being able to see or use the interview.

There's also a major discussion in Germany about how the hell this is possible with something as important to the public as this Snowden interview, since it is the purpose to reach as many people as possible.

The whole documentation is to be released of 5th of May (lol).

You are likely right, the same is true with alot of Canadian television. I wanted it to be some sort of wild conspiracy, but is probably the same as someone trying to post/rebroadcast the superbowl.

He seemed very well-spoken and in control of what he wanted to divulge.

I don't understand the "blacked-out" part of this interview. It's not like I, an American, had trouble viewing the interview. I was expecting some sort of crazy censorship black bar to appear or the footage to cut out to some "We'll be right back" placard.

I'm a big fan of Ben Swann, and I respect the Hell out of Snowden. I chuckle at the mainstream media for their portrayal of him. They work hard at assassinating his character instead of rebutting what he's divulged.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

This makes for quite an interesting contrast with the 60 Minutes NSA piece.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I took this title to mean that Snowden gave an interview while blacked-out drunk..

I don't understand how the media is painting him to be this anti-American foreign spy or anything like that. Multiple times in the interview, there are questions about his past work that he refuses to answer because doing so would compromise American security.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was also struck by the fact that he's just got a GED in terms of 'classic education' that should be the slap in the face for young americans. "I got a job as a well paid private contractor, lived in hawaii with a pseudo stripper and then turned into a modern paul revere and fled to russia...all without finishing high school. Don't let them tell you that you can't make it without college"

Quote: (02-01-2014 07:31 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I was also struck by the fact that he's just got a GED in terms of 'classic education' that should be the slap in the face for young americans. "I got a job as a well paid private contractor, lived in hawaii with a pseudo stripper and then turned into a modern paul revere and fled to russia...all without finishing high school. Don't let them tell you that you can't make it without college"

Wait what? damn i thought he went higher than that in terms of normal education, it really is just a trap.

Quote: (02-01-2014 07:42 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2014 07:31 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Wait what? damn i thought he went higher than that in terms of normal education, it really is just a trap.
One summer I caddied at a golf course. One of the members asked me about school. I said that I really didn't like school. I must have said it in a way that I felt ashamed about it, because his response was "That's OK, the [can't remember which position] of the NYT didn't go to college". One of the few members that didn't make me feel like a piece of shit for being a bag holder.

On topic, the thing that shocked me, but shouldn't have, was how deep the rabbit hole goes. I knew from reading "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" that private organizations were involved in government activities. I should have figured that they were in on spying on everyone as well.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Damn. Snowden is very articulate and intelligent. I'd be interested to know how he wound up working for the CIA and the like considering his credentials. He's a testament that formal higher education isn't the only path for smart and assertive individuals.

I met Ben Swann a couple weeks ago. He's cool.