rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the Men Hitting Women video thread: I Love Justice.

Figured it was about time to start one of these.

Nothing more amazing than seeing aggressive loud-mouth women having reality literally knocked into them. I praise these men for standing up for masculinity

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Sigh, not really my thing.

I'm not a fan of hitting people outside of legit self defense and sparring. These types of videos only feed real misogyny, something i'd like to tempter inside of me.

Didn't find last year's "most punchable women's faces" or variants, so I guess that thread was deleted after the explanation, as this probably will be, deservedly.
(It included Anne Hathaway. Anyone else remember this?)

I guess my title is misleading... theres a difference between beating and abusing a woman, and justice being delivered with a swift strike to the ol' noggin. I am fan of the ladder, not the former

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (01-31-2014 08:55 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

I am fan of the ladder, not the former

[Image: ladder.jpg]

[Image: angel.gif]

LATTER

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Eh, I find most of these strikes to be well deserved, but I don't get any joy out of watching them. It's disgusting that feminism has driven us to situations like this in the first place.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

We all know there are times when you may have to tune a broad up but it's not something that should be glorified.

The last hit was pretty funny. I agree these things aren't to be glorified, but man that last one had me laughing hard. Just the absurdity of it.

My play by play:

Guy tells woman to stop touching him, leave him alone, or else he will smack her. She proceeds to push him. He smacks her HARD knocking her to the ground like a bowling pin going down. She wobbles back up and keeps saying the same line over and over "Don't touch me bro." (Or something like that) HE PROCEEDS TO CHECKOUT THE THINGS HE BOUGHT WHILE THE CLERK PROCEEDS TO CHECK HIM OUT AS IF THIS IS COMPLETELY NORMAL.

Women obviously have no business being in physical confrontations with men, but I give the last girl props for at least getting up and staying on her feet Rocky style.

This one is crazy. Girl tells guy to hit her, and he does haha.

Quote: (01-31-2014 09:11 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

LATTER

You're a good sport 8)

It's amazing that they think they can keep abusing men with no consequences. Eventually a guy is gonna snap. No sympathy for women who provoke guys.

I usually don't like to watch these kind of videos, because they just feel wrong on a visceral level. But there are exceptions to this rule :

Not sure about this thread, hitting women is not really my thing. However these videos came to mind when I saw the thread....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Has anyone seen the video of the guy who drops to his knees and punches a chick in the cunt?

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (01-31-2014 10:20 AM)Daddy Wrote:  

I usually don't like to watch these kind of videos, because they just feel wrong on a visceral level. But there are exceptions to this rule :

only problem here is he didn't hit her hard enough, she got up and continued to talk shit and break things

two scoops
two genders
two terms

What I find revealing is that even after receiving a knock-down blow, these women's egos are shocked enough that they GET BACK UP and do their best to receive a second licking.

Their (unfounded) sense of righteous indignation is so powerful that they seem unable ever to learn their lesson.

That upper cut man...would make Sagat proud.

Haha. I love how the fat one drops like a sack of mushy potato's.

And here's another. I wonder if she learned...

Woman gets beaten up badly by Husband

Not sure what she says. Any Indian guys on the forum who can confirm?

This post is fodder for our enemies

Quote: (01-31-2014 12:56 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I prefer to think of it as courtesy education service.

Quote: (01-31-2014 12:56 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Exactly, why make it easy for them to paint us in a corner.

^agreed. There's a difference between "equal rights means equal fights" and glorification of violence for violence's sake.

Quote: (01-31-2014 12:46 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

Woman gets beaten up badly by Husband

Not sure what she says. Any Indian guys on the forum who can confirm?

This one ain't cool. Looks unprovoked and fucked up.