rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist attention whore turns (self-created) hate mail into 15 min. of Tumblr fame

Feminist attention whore turns (self-created) hate mail into 15 min. of Tumblr fame

This reads like every indoctrinated airhead feminazi, art-school, gender-studies wannabe trendy stereotype troll there is. Except this shit is real.

In a nutshell: an 'empowered' attention whore devises a cheap way to gain extra exposure to herself by (in all likeliness) manufacturing hate mail against herself. The 15-minutes of Tumblr fame here she comes.

"This is Lindsay Bottos, a 21-year-old Baltimore based artist and a senior at the Maryland Institute College Of Art.

[Image: enhanced-2981-1391102368-22.jpg]

Bottos, a Photography Major and Gender Studies Minor, runs a Tumblr page where she often uploads selfies, as well as pictures of her work.

Since starting the Tumblr in 2010, she has received hundreds of cruel anonymous messages. Last week, she decided to turn the words of hate into a feminist art project; she screen-capped some of the messages and posted them over pictures of herself.

[Image: enhanced-10837-1391035428-15.jpg]

[Image: enhanced-18572-1391035486-14.jpg]

[Image: enhanced-14115-1391035663-15.jpg]

The Tumblr post, called “Anonymous,” is a work in project, she told BuzzFeed. But it nonetheless quickly went viral, garnering over 85,000 notes and drawing in about 20,000 new followers. Bottos has explored sexism through photography in various other projects, including her senior thesis. “Anonymous,” however, is her first project about her online life.

“People say selfies are a cry for help or a cry for attention, but wanting attention isn’t bad,” Bottos said.

“The act of women taking selfies is inherently feminist, especially in a society that tries so hard to tell women that our bodies are projects to be worked on and a society that profits off of the insecurities that it perpetuates. Selfies are like a ‘fuck you’ to all of that, they declare that ‘hey I look awesome today and I want to share that with everyone’ and that’s pretty revolutionary.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alisonvingiano/t...ages-in-a?

One question posed to her on her Tumblr:

"I don't want this to be taken as an insult. I am just wondering, what is the difference between shaving your arm pits and plucking your eye brows? In your opinion that is. Do you just prefer neatly groomed eyebrows and just don't care about your armpits? Sorry if that didnt make sense.
@Anonymous"

She answered:

"this is dumb im not answering any more armpit questions!! they are beautiful the way they are the end."(sic)

[Image: tumblr_lwg6ezepWy1qzjix8.gif]

The second pic of her wasn't too bad. I was gonna say would bang, but then I saw the pit hair and threw up a little.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I bet she buys underarm deodorant in bulk.

Quote: (01-31-2014 03:04 AM)rhino Wrote:  

“The act of women taking selfies is inherently feminist, especially in a society that tries so hard to tell women that our bodies are projects to be worked on and a society that profits off of the insecurities that it perpetuates. Selfies are like a ‘fuck you’ to all of that, they declare that ‘hey I look awesome today and I want to share that with everyone’ and that’s pretty revolutionary.”[/i]

Yes, attention whoring is revolutionary. Women NEVER used to pose in cameras or wanted to have their picture taken before.

Next up:

“The act of women getting dressed is inherently feminist, especially in a society that tries so hard to tell women that our bodies are projects to be worked on and a society that profits off of the insecurities that it perpetuates. Putting clothes on is like a ‘fuck you’ to all of that, they declare that ‘hey I look awesome today and I want to share that with everyone’ and that’s pretty revolutionary.”[/i]

Followed by:

“The act of women breathing without choking is inherently feminist, especially in a society that tries so hard to tell women that our bodies are projects to be worked on and a society that profits off of the insecurities that it perpetuates. Breathing in and out on a constant basis is like a ‘fuck you’ to all of that, they declare that ‘hey I look awesome today and I want to share that with everyone’ and that’s pretty revolutionary.”[/i]

Not so much this chick, but there a ton of cute girls wandering around the area near MICA. Every time I drive through Bolton Hill, I see one. Disproportionately Asian, too, which is nice.
I've hung out with my cousins a few times at a shitty dive bar next to campus and don't see these girls. Are they too serious? Uptight? Young? Prefer drugs? Or just weird?
Seems like prime territory for running game...

Quote: (01-31-2014 03:15 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

The second pic of her wasn't too bad. I was gonna say would bang, but then I saw the pit hair and threw up a little.

She's a lower 7 (her nose is way too big for her to be solid 7) who is doing everything in her power to lower her sexual marketplace value and her marriage marketplace value and her long-term relationship potential value.

As such she's also an archetype of a certain ever-increasing segment of contemporary college-age women in the United States who are so lured in and brainwashed by the Internet-friendly and trendy ideologies that they are very efficiently, but also unwittingly working against their best interests.

It's a fascinating glimpse into how contemporary nurture rapes nature when given free reins. By the time this idiot sobers up and wises up and realize what a ridiculous fool she is/was -- her remaining choices in life will be either completely non-existent or severely restricted. And that's the best case scenario because there's always a real chance that a feminist will waste her life in its entirety and will be giving middle finger to patriarchy her cats when she's 60.

She's a 7??! Come to Toronto you'll love these disheveled circus cats masquerading as females that resemble her. This broad is so basic and wack. Any broad with pit hair is a massive attention whore on a massive level and shouldn't even be messed with.

You can't take no broad whom likes wafty pits but still wears makeup serious. If femenists were true to their word they would stop wearing makeup also. They shreek "it's not for you when we wear make up" when you say that, but then whom is it for? Why put heavy petro-chemicals on your face that were invented and manufactured by men ? These girls are delusional and have zero credibility. That broad would never get the privy of my dick. Automatic disqualification for the bang on grounds of damaged goods due to massive attention whoring.

I would troll and ask her this:

[qoute]Lady so you grow your pit hair in defiance but still groom your eyebrows and wear makeup? Whom is makeup for? White CIS men created makeup to oppress women into having to show their vanity to white CIS men on a daily basis. Why do you choose to partake in that oppression?[/qoute]

This girl I was messing around with in the summer was art student doing jewelry tech and shit and she always felt broads took that femenist shit as a easy road to good marks. She said the warped professors couldn't mark that shit critically because you would look like a hater if you did. She said it was always broads masquerading weak work under the guise of "Femenism" as a way to prop up their shitty and basic work.

First, consider this brief exchange:

A comment by a man named Justin:

Quote:Quote:

Rebecca Turcios - If you put your bad art out there, you deserve to be burned. Welcome to the world of it, there is no room for thin skinned talentless hacks.

A response by Tiana Spear:

Quote:Quote:

Justin Rod - Far out. If you have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all. It's not your place to judge others and what they do. Didn't your parents or teachers ever teach you that?

The OP woman and this Tiana woman represent how the modern woman sees herself: a person worthy of the highest, most effusive praises without doing anything at all. Simply by existing, they are entitled to many things, one of the most critical is unconditional love, worship and praise from everybody - most especially people they don't know. You see this rhetoric in "human rights" issues, as they assume that simply by existing, they have a unalienable right to certain things, almost ALWAYS flowing from authority figures. Health care, for these types, is only good and right when government administers it. It cannot come from private parties.

Back on point, OP (Lindsay Bottos), was seeking attention. There can be no virality over a woman who gets praise about her Tumblr. However, she knows she can get praise - by talking about anonymous posters saying means things to her. I thought I was going to read death threats and rape threats. No, I read about people telling her to grow up, calling her work shit and saying her armpit hair is disgusting. Minor point, but she says that society socializes people to find certain things attractive. If she truly believed that, why is she upset that somebody commented on her body hair? A comment like that should be expected, not causing her distress that somebody thinks she is less attractive for being hairy?

Still, notice the leap between people saying bad things about her and then to sexism. That is quite the leap to assume that people are saying X, Y, or Z about you simply because you are a woman. Women like her sidestep the issue of women uttering the statements by simply using the ridiculous, lazy argument that "Well, those women have simply internalized the self-hatred." I thought all women were supposed taught to hate themselves? Anyways, as for men, these sorts of women assume men treat them roughly, crudely and in ways they haven't fantasized about simply because they are women.

It is a massive act of cognitive dissonance that women claim to want to be treated equally, asking to be treated as men treat one another. Women realize they had no real concept of how men act, so they demand that men change their approaches to interacting with one another, so they meet the standards that women have set up in their own mind. This has devastated the collective male psyche and combined with the female concept that "all men are beasts" has destroyed male confidence and self-identity. It is ironic that women are bitching about insecure men trolling them online, not realizing that their ideological approaches pioneered by radicals and feminists have lead to this situation.

Regardless, as we see with domestic violence laws, sexual harassment laws or anything that happens to women, they can't simply use sex-neutral laws like battery or other criminal laws/torts. No, they need special laws, just for them, that reflect their false idea that men are treating them in certain ways simply because they are women. What could be explained away once as the Devil's work now = sexism. Forces beyond any real, substantive measure that conveniently allows a woman to use it in ways that fuel personal delusion.

The saddest part about women like Lindsay is that they will age and those tattoos once inscribed onto firm skin will quickly turn to stressed ink on an aging arm. There will be nothing to laud, as nobody lauds a mature woman showing off her rebellious tattoos. She might get a gig blogging or maybe a book deal, but her passingly viral attempt will most likely be folded into the past of the Internet in a matter of days. She will be a nobody soon enough and her attempt at fame will be thwarted by another victim female who tells her story of a man who called her a fatty at the water fountain. That's next week's story.

I'm sure she thinks that she is an incredibly important story for feminists to tell -- and maybe many feminists believe her -- but she is nothing but a bottom line to the system that needs new outrage every week to drive hits.

Money drives feminism. That is why it exists.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (01-31-2014 05:48 AM)kosko Wrote:  

She's a 7??!

She's lower 7 naturally, but the tats, facial piercings, armpit hair, no bangs haircut lower her SMP one full point below.

No skank (however pretty) can be rated higher than 6 by definition.

God damn the arm pits just... ew

"Selfies are like a ‘fuck you’ to all of that, they declare that ‘hey I look awesome today and I want to share that with everyone’ and that’s pretty revolutionary.”

[Image: dD5uMXT.jpg]

She looks like every Seattle art dyke ever. Wonder if the carpet matches the armpit forest?

Aziz Nuts in yo mothafuckin' mouth - @aziz_nuts

All the rage:

[Image: tumblr_mzfdu2OxuJ1qb1uqso1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mzab8nH7RO1qb1uqso1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mz3zeszLrX1qb1uqso1_1280.jpg]

For all all care, they could braid their nose hairs. Wouldnt bang anyways.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Dumb cunt. Doesn't affect me. Don't care.

This is important because no man, ever has been attacked or insulted on the Internet.

It seems that all of the comments that she uses are from other "anonymous" women... or perhaps herself

1. OMG? Pretty, cool and unique?
Embroider? Do you know any straight man who would use that word?
I would have said sewn.
Grow up? -- This a bitches specialty insult.

When was the last time a dude told you to grow up?

2. Very similar.
Oh wow. (Wow, just wow -- anyone). Again with the words unique and grow up? Hmmm

3. Could be from a dude. But it my experience most guys wouldn't write shit if they thought the girl was unattractive, let alone a three-sentence paragraph. You'd go ugh or yeesh and just move on.

Blech! That is just nasty.

Quote: (01-31-2014 02:34 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

It seems that all of the comments that she uses are from other "anonymous" women... or perhaps herself

1. OMG? Pretty, cool and unique?
Embroider? Do you know any straight man who would use that word?
I would have said sewn.
Grow up? -- This a bitches specialty insult.

When was the last time a dude told you to grow up?

2. Very similar.
Oh wow. (Wow, just wow -- anyone). Again with the words unique and grow up? Hmmm

3. Could be from a dude. But it my experience most guys wouldn't write shit if they thought the girl was unattractive, let alone a three-sentence paragraph. You'd go ugh or yeesh and just move on.

That's a really good observation. Some people elsewhere were saying she might be doing the trolling herself. Now noticing the "anonymous" comments and how similar the tone and style I think she really is.

Quote: (01-31-2014 05:10 PM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

Blech! That is just nasty.

Someone send her the forum threads on baking soda.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

You can safely pack these women up and ship them to the 'reject' bin.

Reminds me of one of my friends' first girlfriend. She was pretty damn hot, a solid 8. He was 16 at the time and I was 18. She had unshaved pits too and was a total outspoken bitch who cut herself and would fake her own suicide on a regular basis.

Anyway we were all playing spin the bottle one time at a party. She was adamant that she gets to make out with anyone and to follow the rules. Well one of them was me. Bitch was biting my lip and shit like a maniac. I looked at my buddy and shrugged, "Sorry man." She wound up cheating on him a couple times before they broke up.

Later heard she joined the airforce and got tagteamed plenty, now she's a model, probably still getting tagteamed. She reminds me exactly of these girls posted on this thread, except she's better looking.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Jesus fucking Christ that is disgusting.

I'm literally going to have to wait an hour now to cook dinner, because my stomach is unsettled.

I'd be completely embarrassed and would try to disassociate myself from that quote about the selfies if I were a feminist.

That's got to be the stupidest thing I've read in a long time.