rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian Game - Calling Old Nemesis

Alert to everyone on this forum : review all of the previous comments by Old Nemesis. it does not get any better than this.

-- need some help with a frequent scenario --

Me: EE (balkans)
Look: very fit ripped-mma type, not bulky, good looking but 5'7"
Dress: expensive shirt, edgy leather jacket, expensive shoes
Russian Language Ability : basics OK but am pounding out the vocabulary so i'm not useless, the Alex Lesley book that old nemesis recommended is fantastic for this the guy repeats himself over and over.

Approach : do not approach, let them come to me !

So old nemesis, i run into this scenario all the time :

I can get chicks to approach me on the dance floor if I put out tons of high testosterone body language , avoid approaching them, and avoid eye contact . the chicks in 'do not enter' social circles keep to themselves which is great .

after while a couple of 10s auto-magically appear in my vicinity and stream of russian guys approach and hit on the chicks cave-man style, the chicks blow them off 100%, have never seen a guy get a number let alone bring a chick home.

last week a chick approached yours truly and started talking to me in english and i responded with some cool mono-syllables but she walked away. usually i like to start in english then pop in some russian later on when they don't expect it.

any ideas on how to escalate after they approach ? i don't want to get blown out like all the other guys but my instincts tell me that it is possible to crack the code.

cheers ,

retro-euro

What thread did he post his no-approach strategy? Interested in checking that out..

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (12-21-2010 12:23 AM)retro-euro Wrote:  

Russian Language Ability : basics OK but am pounding out the vocabulary so i'm not useless, the Alex Lesley book that old nemesis recommended is fantastic for this the guy repeats himself over and over.

If you were able to read Lesley's book, and understand at least 70% of the content, your Russian is more than enough to do informal conversation!

Quote:Quote:

I can get chicks to approach me on the dance floor if I put out tons of high testosterone body language , avoid approaching them, and avoid eye contact . the chicks in 'do not enter' social circles keep to themselves which is great.

I do it too. However I do not avoid eye contact, it is more like I do not keep a steady eye contact with anyone - which is a natural thing when you dance unless you're rubbernecking. And I move around a lot, which probably looks funny but I don't give shit, it is all about me having fun.

Quote:Quote:

any ideas on how to escalate after they approach ? i don't want to get blown out like all the other guys but my instincts tell me that it is possible to crack the code.

It depends. If you were approached on a dance floor, you typically end up dancing together. After some time you get tired, so the "ok, let's go to the bar grab some drinks" seems like a logical step.

In my case, however, most approaches happen AFTER I leave the dance floor and go to bar. It is quite hard for the girl to stay close, and 'm not into grinding, this looks just silly to me, and this limits the potential approaches; if your style is more calm and partner-oriented, you'll get more approaches on a dance floor. So pretty much every time I leave the dance floor and go for drinks, some girls approach me to compliment my dancing. A few times they even offered to buy me a drink. At this moment you're already assumed higher value, which makes your task easier. Talk about dancing, mention clubs in different countries you danced, and so on. Then you can go dance together, or do venue change ("there is a cool club nearby I was dancing last Sat, the music is much better, let's check what they have now and go back"). And of course you do not go back.

Quote: (12-21-2010 01:36 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

What thread did he post his no-approach strategy?

You already participated in it. It didn't seem like much of a strategy.

OldNemesis Nonapproach

as usual, fantastic insight from mr. nemesis .

he recommended retiring to the bar , the chicks where i go never go to the bar but they do often smoke so i'm going to light up a cigar , and pretend to smoke it outside thank you smoking ban .

BTW on the other thread old nemesis mentioned that in europe you can approach and have conversations for hours , this is from the education level of the women there which is 100x that of american women .

if you want conversation in america go on match.com and filter by PhD-PostDoc and you can have long conversations with very hot professors -- but -- they have impossibly high standards which is why you see them 'active within the last 24 hrs' for months on end. nobody is good enough for them. typical pattern is a 1 1/2 hour conversation with a hottie then they disappear.

if you are not an academic type read up on adorno or something similar and say you are an independent scholar . if you hang with the male professors who are on their tenure committee this is even better .