rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Launch of a New Dating Site

Ok guys, I've finally got this thing to a point where it is ready for launch.

From the beginning, I have considered this a community project as this group of men knows what it's about and I'd like to do my part in giving back to the community. And, with so many guys here into internet marketing and the location independent lifestyle, it gives something to promote we can all benefit from.

The benefits of this site over others:

1. All females are screened. No fatties allowed
  2. More women than men. Due to the high membership fee most men are disqualified. The goal is a ten to one ratio or better.
  3. The name doesn't invoke calls of prostitution like others out there
  4. Implied benefits to the women are not overt, but obvious enough to pull them in.
  5. Feminists will likely hate it, with a side benefit of free publicity.
  6. Women that sign up will trend more towards the feminine side.
  7. You benefit from the frame you automatically command from being on the site. Use the exclusivity to your advantage.
  8. You get paid for bringing women in your area to the site.
  9. You get paid for bringing your friends onto the site.
Some screen shots:
Images reduced so as to not stretch the forum. Effects the resolution here
[Image: anna1-screen1.jpg]

[Image: anna1-screen2picselect.jpg]

[Image: anna1-screen2picselect2.jpg]

[Image: messages-screen-1.jpg]

As seen in the SA thread, there is a market for a dating site full of hotboxes. (No shit, right?)

It's a good place for all those eating disorder girls hating on Tuth to sign up, yes?

Would you like a smorgasbord of good looking women at your finger tips?

Of course.

How else does this benefit RVF members?
  • RVF members get free upgraded membership with full access to the site.
  • RVF members get 50% of the paid memberships they promote. This is recurring, so if a guy signs up for 6 months that is $300 to you.
  • RVF members get $2 for each free membership they promote
Think outside the box a bit and see how you can use this to your benefit.

Is there a sorority, maybe several, full of hotboxes nearby that you would like access to? Get them on the site. Hang a bunch of flyers around campus.

This might get them interested;
[Image: MPB-car-ad.png]

Running craigslist game? Get them to sign up.

Guys that like to put up female profiles on OKC to troll guys? (I did yesterday. lolzzzzz at the responses) Make money doing it. Send them to the site to "meet" you.

Got a bulletin board at work? Hang up a flyer.

Use word of mouth. I can manually approve payouts on the backend.

There's a million ways to use this to your advantage and get paid while doing it. With the crowd here we can certainly come up with plenty of ideas and plenty of publicity.

My Provider Boyfriend

Affiliate program info

Questions, thoughts, ideas below. Let's do this.

Hmm Its not April 1st.
And I live in a college town with access to sororities.

Whats the catch?
Ill sign up

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (01-30-2014 11:33 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Hmm Its not April 1st.
And I live in a college town with access to sororities.

Whats the catch?
Ill sign up

No catch at all. Just an idea I've had for a while and I figure with this bunch we should be able to really make something like this go and go well.

Between the pay for free AND paid signups more than 50% of the income is going to the guys here on the forum.

With my experience on SA I know this can work and be big.

Forgot to post screenshot of the home page;
[Image: attachment.jpg16765]   

[Image: suspicious-o.gif]

I'll sign up.

Not sure what I just signed up for but I'll try anything twice.

Quote: (01-30-2014 11:21 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

1. More women than men. Due to the high membership fee most men are disqualified. The goal is a ten to one ratio or better.

What will be the fee? What's the rate you have in mind?

Some other ways to promote this that you guys will enjoy;

Fat shaming tumblrs (Go viral with "We don't allow fatties")
eating disorder advocacy facebook pages (We support them and their plight at MPB)
slut shaming twitter (MPB would NEVER allow them. lolzzzz)
Relationship game pinterest (Pinterest is over 80% women.Post and pin shitloads of pics with your MPB aff id embedded. Takes seconds)
Guest post on the MPB blog. (Your aff id will be in the sign up button so you get paid for every one that reads your rant and signs up)

Loads of ways to get our target demo signed up.

Sent you a PM Hotwheels.

May be of help. Also, a good friend of mine is the founder of Sugardaddy.com may be able to put you in contact for advice etc.

Quote: (01-30-2014 11:46 PM)tmason Wrote:  

1. More women than men. Due to the high membership fee most men are disqualified. The goal is a ten to one ratio or better.

100 bux for men. May go higher.

SA and the other sites of their ilk are at 60/month which isn't high enough to keep out the riff raff. And the average quality of women on those sites has been dropping.

Quality will be kept high by verifying each account before approving.

I'm doing free membership for RVF members to start with.

Hotwheels, this looks pretty cool.

How will forum members be able to join while protecting their identity? If a member joins and posts pics on their profile, would someone be able to put together the member's forum name and the pics on your site?

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

PM him with the email you will use to sign up with?

Quote: (01-30-2014 11:58 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Hotwheels, this looks pretty cool.

How will forum members be able to join while protecting their identity? If a member joins and posts pics on their profile, would someone be able to put together the member's forum name and the pics on your site?

Like any other site, don't use your real name or RVF username on the site.

For the free membership just send me a PM with the username used on MPB and I'll change the membership level in the back end.

Quote: (01-31-2014 12:00 AM)commiejoe Wrote:  

PM him with the email you will use to sign up with?

PM'd Hotwheels - awaited "Account Approval" and whatever else goes with it.

Wald

Just so you guys know, this is starting from the very beginning. Don't expect a shitton of broads right now.

We will bring them in.

All accounts are manually approved so drop me a PM with the username you used on MPB.

And don't worry about me seeing your pics. I'm in fucking Wisconsin. [Image: biggrin.gif]

btw-I won't post on the thread when guys are approved and I'd suggest you just PM me to retain anonymity as there are so few people on the site at the moment.

Always open for thoughts and ideas. I hate the term "brainstorm" but with the talent on this site we can come up with loads more ways to promote this.

Looks cool man. There definitely seems like there is space open for your type of dating site.

I wish you well!

Quote: (01-30-2014 11:57 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2014 11:46 PM)tmason Wrote:  

100 bux for men. May go higher.

SA and the other sites of their ilk are at 60/month which isn't high enough to keep out the riff raff. And the average quality of women on those sites has been dropping.

Quality will be kept high by verifying each account before approving.

I'm doing free membership for RVF members to start with.

Kool, looks interesting. I'd start with college campuses. Best place to find young talent.

Quote: (01-31-2014 12:25 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Looks cool man. There definitely seems like there is space open for your type of dating site.

I wish you well!

Thanks Mike.

Definitely a market for it. Just need to get the word out.

Wheels, great job on the site.

It looks like you really put some blood sweat and tears into it.

Best of luck on your endeavor.

Thanks!

And I see I have more tears... The city isn't showing on the search results when it was earlier.

Need to beat on my programmer again....

I'll definitely take a look.

Can't say I dig the name as I think the 'boyfriend' part evokes too many classical roles. But I don't doubt you've done your market research so obviously you know what you're doing.

Won't be able to really put this to use until I visit NA in May but I'm pretty good at getting referrals.

I'm down like a fat kid on a seesaw! I live on Loyola's lakefront campus in Chicago and the sororities have mixers at the bar I frequent. I would definitely put up flyers!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

The name... kind of makes me cringe. Like shuddering after a bad burp.
But I'm sure the ladies will love it.

Vicious-Market research based on first hand, in person experiences with over 50 girls from SA. At LEAST 60% of them were looking for a well off boyfriend, not just cash for banging. Considering most girls would not want to be known as a "sugar baby" it's easy to see the names alone on the sugar sites keep a lot of women away.

Same with the "millionaire" sites. Gold diggerish which surprisingly many women shy away from.

I understand questioning the name as I have as well. After thinking about it, and considering coming up with a "new word" much like google did, I figured that this is palatable to the largest number of women. Including even traditional sorts.

In the end, it will work for most any girl as sugar babies will see it one way while more traditional will see it another.

And of course referrals are much appreciated.

Snowplow-Sounds great. I threw together some printable posters tonight. I'll PM them to you.

btw-I know where your avatar pic was taken.