rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unbelievable Article- "Benefits of Being in the Friend Zone"

The following article was linked to by Chicago Tribune today. Seems the propagandists fear that the message is spreading and are now trying to keep the betas in their rightful places:

http://www.chicagonow.com/six-brown-chic...iend-zone/

Warning: Plenty of hamster in this one. Of course it was written by a woman.

Looks like a tranny, would not bang, would not friendzone.

Male possessiveness and female jealousy guarantee that men and women can't be 'just friends'. What this woman means is "give me everything the men I sleep with can't: availability, affection, attention, dotage."

Fuck. That.

TRANSLATION- You're my neutered male friend. That means you get to listen to my boring stories with no point, pay for dinner and drinks, know the ins and outs of my sex life, and not judge me! *GIGGLE* You're the best BFF ever

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

.........Until the wall, this proves over and over again RP,young women mostly attractive one have the privilege to cast out potential good men, no so mush when your skin is saggy like cottage cheese

[Image: tumblr_mdym4iHDGN1qcmrl8o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: 507258_f520.jpg]

[Image: 1350156111_goldie-hawn-zoom.jpg]

Quote: (01-30-2014 09:55 PM)vinman Wrote:  

TRANSLATION- You're my neutered male friend. That means you get to listen to my boring stories with no point, pay for dinner and drinks, know the ins and outs of my sex life, and not judge me! *GIGGLE* You're the best BFF ever

oh the memories.........

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Quote: (01-30-2014 09:55 PM)vinman Wrote:  

... but don't worry!, Once I get pregnant, or am nearing the end of my value, I will look for you to take care of me! (no kissing on the mouth though)