rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Revenge Bingo -- How to watch the tv show without killing yourself

Hey guys,

I've created a great way to watch the celebrated TV show Revenge without slitting your wrists.

With a stopwatch running, watch the show with the following game sheet in front of you and mark off squares as events occur. Once you establish a run of five squares, either top down, left to right or diagonally in any direction, stop the stopwatch and post your winning time below!

[Image: revenge_zps98579e64.png]

I've caught a nasty cold, which is ruining my post-college graduation vacation and having watched every show worth watching, I have been forced to resort to this acclaimed television show to pass the time. Playing Revenge Bingo is a great way to make the whole experience much more livable.

I imagine it could be a fun way to teach red-pill thinking during a date with a girl that you've already smashed on the regular.

Enjoy!

I'm the King of Beijing!

Those girls don't look pretty enough to make the shit the bingo make it sound like tolerable. Even a video game would be a better use of your compromised downtime.

[Image: attachment.jpg16764]   

Get well. SOON!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine