rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mia Farrow / Woody Allen Article

Just tweeted this article. I'm a longtime Woody Allen fan and always got the sense that people shitting on him was just the normal Blue Pill/feminist knee-jerk reaction.

This article really does a great job laying out the facts and shedding light on what a vindictive bitch Mia Farrow is. I love how Woody just ignores it, and doesn't even know what Twitter is haha. He is just enjoying life with his much-younger wife, while Mia still can't let go of the past and continues manipulating her children into being pawns. Now her blowhard son is gonna have an MSNBC show, of course.

Also, I love how all the comments are still alarmed feminists saying "He started seeing her when she was NINETEEN. That is sick no matter what!"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...-fast.html

Cliff notes?

Article is long as hell.

Bravo to Woody Allen for hanging in there...time eventually vindicated him. Once all the dust settled and the storm died down, it became clear that Mia Farrow was nothing but a shrieking banshee.

Allen's real mistake was stepping on queen-bee turf: he plucked a cookie out of a jar that was uncomfortably close to the queen-bee's zone of privacy. But that's about it.

Farrow now looks like a pill-popping bag lady. Can't believe Sinatra used to do that bitch. A big fall from grace for the Chairman of the Board, after pronging Ava Gardner all those years.

Ronan somehow managed to inherit Frank's looks, instead of Woody's.

[Image: file_image_of_frank_sinatra___ronan_farrow_Master.jpg]

Woody was actually a good looking guy when he was younger. His genes combined with Mia's wouldn't be that far off. I could see it going either way tho-- either she cuckolded him with Sinatra, or is just trying to shame him now by claiming it's not his son.

There's a simple explanation for all issues relating to Mia Farrow:

[Image: Mia%2BFarrow.jpg]

there might be a lot of untruths about this coupling out there and this article may well clear some of them up but regardless he still dated way down and he should be continue to be torn apart for no other reason than poor taste.

The facts about his marriage to Soon-Yi, contradict everything I assumed was true based on media accounts back then.

I guess he does have a documentary to promote, but some guts to speak up.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

The moral of the Woody Allen story is to live life as one wishes.

American society skews towards Anglo morality, which might explain Woody's appreciation of French society.

In the modern (Western) world, there are two major cultural directions: The Anglo and the French. Woody lives in the French world; Mia in the Anglo.

Now the daughter issued a new NY Times editorial detailing the "abuse." Twitter is blowing up with people stating their "disgust" at Woody Allen. No due process, no presumption of innocence.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/kristof/...blogs&_r=1

This is a tough one. The New York Times editorial today she wrote is pretty believable. And as much as I like Allen's work, I feel he's part of the Hollywood Elite that protects each other and is pretty sleazy.

But the problem with this new trial-by-media is that it's "inconsistent" (to use a buzzword) with what the New York Times itself reported back in 1993.

Back then, the news story made it pretty clear the Dylan testimony was coached and/or invented. It's highly doubtful the doctor quoted in the story would have done a poor job of assessing this case because his ass would have been on the line. The opening paragraph:

"The doctor who headed the Connecticut investigation into whether Woody Allen molested his 7-year-old daughter, Dylan, theorized that the child either invented the story under the stress of living in a volatile and unhealthy home or that it was planted in her mind by her mother, Mia Farrow, a sworn statement released yesterday says."

Here's more:

"Dylan's statements in interviews at the hospital contradicted each other and the story she told on a videotape made by Miss Farrow, Dr. Leventhal said. "Those were not minor inconsistencies," he said. "She told us initially that she hadn't been touched in the vaginal area, and she then told us that she had, then she told us that she hadn't."

Link to the full 1993 New York Times story:
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/04/nyregi...ments.html

Soooo.... rich and famous dude who made a career out being fucked up in the head hooks up with his ugly de facto stepdaughter pretty much on the day she turned legal. I think the odds are pretty good that he gets turned on by pedo-incest stuff because, really, what else would he see in her?

I guess the verdict here depends a lot on whether you actually like Woody Allen or not. I don't and everything about the man screamed "creep" to me from seeing him on TV before I even heard about this.

Sexual abuse allegations resurfacing has many girls jumping to condemn Woody Allen as a rapist even though there is no evidence. From what I remember, in the early 1980s, the popularity of some feminist psychologist tactic about repressed memories had legions of women "remembering" being molested, or accusing men of molesting their children. It's no surprise that some of their targets were men of wealth.

I don't know what happened with Woody and Farrow's daughter, so I can't comment on that, but it is clear that girls who are posting about how proud they are that Dylan Farrow decided to reopen this issue, on the night on that Woody was getting honored, seem to think that they do.

I say "seem" because even it they didn't believe the allegations, they are clearly following a feminist agenda that tells that them that men of power are monsters who should be shamed or deposed regardless of what actually happened.

I think Woody Allen is overrated as a director.

So I am no expert on his situation.

But - hooking up with your step-daughter? WTF? That is out of bounds for me - even if it is legal.

Quote: (01-27-2014 10:08 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Bravo to Woody Allen for hanging in there...time eventually vindicated him. Once all the dust settled and the storm died down, it became clear that Mia Farrow was nothing but a shrieking banshee.

Allen's real mistake was stepping on queen-bee turf: he plucked a cookie out of a jar that was uncomfortably close to the queen-bee's zone of privacy. But that's about it.

Farrow now looks like a pill-popping bag lady. Can't believe Sinatra used to do that bitch. A big fall from grace for the Chairman of the Board, after pronging Ava Gardner all those years.

I was watching the clip of Sinatra and Don Rickles.. very funny. The story Frank tells at the end is great. Rickles had game:

I think the DA would have brought charges against Woody if there was any real credibility to the accusations. They see a lot of vindictive coaching of kids around divorce cases.

But Woody definitely likes younger woman, one of his bigger movies was Manhattan, a 1979 movie with him in a romance with a 17 year old played by Mariel Hemingway.

Mia Farrow - like all women - scream the loudest at men often to distract from their own crimes ........

Her son belongs to Sinatra - and she cuckolded Allen - to try and cover her own shame , she tries to sull Allen's name and turn the kids against him-------- very very common. - Even standard.

The open letter by Farrow is accusatory and obnoxious. I know she went through some shit (in my opinion being brainwashed by her psychotic mother), but to start and end something like that... "What's your favorite Woody Allen film?"

Just, fuck off. Find another channel for getting over your abuse. I have only seen Midnight in Paris, and I love it. That's the extent of my emotional investment in anyone involved here, but the timing of the letter (following tweets from Mia and her son) reeks of smear campaign launched solely because Woody just won an award.

I would tell Dylan to her face that Midnight in Paris is my favorite Woody Allen film.

Woody Allen's misfortune is that he's an ugly-looking straight beta who married a much younger (wrong) woman. If he was a perverted cross-dressing faggot who liked it up the ass he would have been lauded as a great artist who is true to himself.

As for Mia, she went from being everything in Woody's life only to be replaced by a much younger woman from her inner circle. The perceived slight/betrayal spurned the wheels of rage in motion. Her sole mission in life is to discredit Allen (muddy up his legacy) in the worst possible way. The hell knows no fury like a woman scorned.

Finally this little-known fact about Mia's own brother also speaks volumes about all this:

"Mia Farrow's brother, John Charles Villiers-Farrow, has been jailed in Maryland on charges of sexually abusing two boys for years.

Villiers-Farrow, 66, who lives in Edgewood, Md., is charged with sexual abuse of a minor, perverted practice and child abuse stemming from incidents that took place from 2000 to 2008, police said. He is accused of sexually abusing two men who at the time of the abuse, were "between the ages of eight until their early teens,"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/15...39583.html

Quote: (02-02-2014 11:45 AM)rhino Wrote:  

Woody Allen's misfortune is that he's an ugly-looking straight beta who married a much younger (wrong) woman. If he was a perverted cross-dressing faggot who liked it up the ass he would have been lauded as a great artist who is true to himself.

As for Mia, she went from being everything in Woody's life only to be replaced by a much younger woman from her inner circle. The perceived slight/betrayal spurned the wheels of rage in motion. Her sole mission in life is to discredit Allen (muddy up his legacy) in the worst possible way. The hell knows no fury like a woman scorned.

Finally this little-known fact about Mia's own brother also speaks volumes about all this:

"Mia Farrow's brother, John Charles Villiers-Farrow, has been jailed in Maryland on charges of sexually abusing two boys for years.

Villiers-Farrow, 66, who lives in Edgewood, Md., is charged with sexual abuse of a minor, perverted practice and child abuse stemming from incidents that took place from 2000 to 2008, police said. He is accused of sexually abusing two men who at the time of the abuse, were "between the ages of eight until their early teens,"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/15...39583.html

I think Woody gets to much credit as an artist, but I've never heard anything about him secretly being gay or into cross dressing.

There was a part in Rosemary's Baby where Mia Farrow gets made fun by her husband of for getting the Vidal Sassoon short haircut. Her baby gets possessed by Satan as a result.

Woody Allen's comedy was hilarious.

Quote: (02-02-2014 08:38 AM)soup Wrote:  

Sexual abuse allegations resurfacing has many girls jumping to condemn Woody Allen as a rapist even though there is no evidence. From what I remember, in the early 1980s, the popularity of some feminist psychologist tactic about repressed memories had legions of women "remembering" being molested, or accusing men of molesting their children. It's no surprise that some of their targets were men of wealth.

I don't know what happened with Woody and Farrow's daughter, so I can't comment on that, but it is clear that girls who are posting about how proud they are that Dylan Farrow decided to reopen this issue, on the night on that Woody was getting honored, seem to think that they do.

I say "seem" because even it they didn't believe the allegations, they are clearly following a feminist agenda that tells that them that men of power are monsters who should be shamed or deposed regardless of what actually happened.

To answer a PM I got about this.. the woman who encouraged women to recall abuse was Judith Herman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Lewis_Herman

Found this online about her:

[Image: Screen_shot_2014_02_02_at_12_20_34_PM.png]

Did any of you see his latest film - Blue Jasmine?

Watch it if you havn't and tell me how many women you have met fit the "cate blanchett" character bio.

Someone explain: Roman Polanski= a hero in hollywood. Woody Allen= villain. Is it because he married his step daughter and never was punished for it?

Quote: (02-02-2014 12:32 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Someone explain: Roman Polanski= a hero in hollywood. Woody Allen= villain. Is it because he married his step daughter and never was punished for it?

Incest aside (and, is it really incest if they aren't blod related?), probably has to with him leaving his famous, aging, American wife for a younger foreign girl.