rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Power Trip 2014 - (Another) New York City Trip Report

At risk from sounding like a broken record I’ve been doing Manhattan again.

The idea
Same old - travel to and live in NYC in style, indulge at a bunch of high-end restaurants, do some sale-shopping, and nail a bunch of horny girls. Nothing controversial or complicated. I have NYC down by now with a fairly good idea of what venues I do well in. I still wanted to challenge myself a bit though and hit Nightclubs and some places I don’t usually frequent.

Doing this in mid January would prove a bit more challenging compared to early summer when I last visited. The day gaming would suffer throughout the week.

The pad
A 900 sq ft duplex penthouse in lower Manhattan. I shit you not. I start talking with this woman on AirBNB that maybe will/maybe won’t be in on a couple of my dates. I just keep it cool and chat with her like she was someone I meet on OKC. She’s the avatar of the hamster god on earth. Pushing 40, just had cosmetic surgery (due to “hereditary reasons”, uh huh), claiming there are no good men in NYC and still holding out for her Mr Big so she can start a family.

My troll reflex just want to laugh at her but the fact that we keep talking gives me an sliver of hope so I’m being just a tad of lovable asshole with equal parts entitling beta. And lo and behold, after a couple of days of back and forth she can make the place available to me while she stays at a friend’s house. She’s dropped hints about how she loves Scandinavian men so I’ve meet her with some mild flirting and vague plans for getting a drink.

Since we’re all friendly and having so much fuuuun I make the deal off-AirBNB and negotiate a rate for $170/night paid in cash on site. She also sets me up with a guest membership to her super-premium gym (Equinox $500 buy-in $200/month). I’d argue this was my best game of the entire week. The pad will pay me back immensely during the week.

Friday, 1st night – The ballet dancer

Pipelined this girl off OKC for my first evening. Came into town at 1pm, get over to my sick new lodging and do a quick unpacking. Fortunately this girl had Whatsapp or I’d never make this work since I didn’t have the time to score an AT&T SIM this first evening. They're at $100 now for 2GB of data WTF America!? About the only thing I have time to pick up before rushing to meet her is a 3-pack of rubbers at Rite Aid in case she’s a stickler for a wrapped pickler.

I meet her at this cool Japanese restaurant, and you can tell it’s good since real Japanese people are actually eat there. She’s a 19 year old 5’10” of pure Icelandic stock but has been living in the US since Middle school to train as a ballet dancer. A tad stockier than I had surmised from her Instagram pics (which I’ve found from some online wizardry), she explains without prodding that she gained something like 10lbs over Christmas and is now furiously trying to get rid of it. Still she still has an adorable babyface which makes me feel like the perverted old man that I am.

We talk about exotic locales where I humblebrag about my extensive travels. I extrapolate passionately about my number #1 destination in the world which I weave in with sexual language. It always gets a giggle. I establish commonality over how we’re both heavily stereotyped by Americans (polar bears and stuff). My game doesn’t feel entirely on point due to the jetlag but she’s following along nicely enough although she might not look completely enthusiastic.

The turning point comes though. As a running theme for my bangs throughout the entire week it doesn’t take many hours into our small plates dinner that she mentions she has always preferred older men.

I don’t know how I keep doing this. I pat myself mentally on the back as hearing something like this is akin to her holding up a massive green light to her snatch.

We bounce to my favorite Italian pastry shop which is just a few blocks away. Since it’s a Friday night the place is packed (which I know it will be) so I, surprise, say we should get this to go as I live just a few blocks away and have a chilled bottle of Veuve Clicquot at home (her favorite as I’ve also discerned from her Instagram). She’s definitely willing, though I have a little trouble finding my way back as I’m unfamiliar with the streets below the “grid” (ie everything below 1st st). She questions me on this which I deflect with humor but internally I’m telling myself to get my shit together.

We finally make it home and from there it’s text book. Champagne in the sofa, 15 minutes of chatter and then full on make out session. I take her upstairs to bed and there’s not a word of protest apart from that she’s not on birth control. So I have to strap up which is less than stellar in my current state (it’s 5am European time in my head). We go at it for a while and she quick to tell me that she loves being told what to do. I’m not really feeling it though as jetlag is getting to me so she has to finish me off with one of the top 3 BJs of my life. It’s incredible how an 19 year has this oral skill and I don’t think I want to know how she acquired it.

She spends the night since I have my mind set on that morning BJ.

[Image: 12089458026_630401ccaf_z.jpg]

Nice way to start off in the Big Apple.

I'm still recovering from recent NY adventure this passed weekend with one of my Ukrainian GF's. We almost got kicked out of a busy store as we came close to doing it in the dressing room.

Great first report and pic. Can't wait for the rest.

Also glad I had a chance to meet you for some drinks next time hopefully we can head out a bit too. Understandably, you had plenty of girls waiting for you [Image: biggrin.gif].

I've realized two things recently. One, the online game in NYC is on another level. Two, I need to get me a roosh tshirt for the very purpose depicted above.

Always inspiring my son!

Why does the east coast have to be so far from the west coast, I find myself asking frequently.

I'd like to point out of the fact that the shirt is blue/yellow, my national colors.

The devil is in the details.

What else needs to be said. The man is up to it again.

The t-shirt is indeed an epic touch. Did she ask why it had the face of a shaggy man on it?

Since shes 19, what would she mean by "older" men? Are you mid 20s? Or older than 30?

I know my updates are slow, my free time is being engulfed by me planning no less than 2 trips to North America in the coming 6 months. I can't help myself.

Quote: (01-25-2014 02:09 PM)Friar Wrote:  

The t-shirt is indeed an epic touch. Did she ask why it had the face of a shaggy man on it?

I said it was me. I had texted her pics previously in the week where I was at a Death Metal concert. I was saying how I was really into metal when I was younger and that's how I looked back then. I make this stuff up as I go but what helps tremendously is to have a rich laugh where you can draw all these things from.

Quote: (01-25-2014 04:18 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

Since shes 19, what would she mean by "older" men? Are you mid 20s? Or older than 30?

I'm closer to 40 than 30.

Saturday, 2nd day & night – Model #1 & Model #2 –
I don’t get much sleep during the night because of the jet lag. The morning sex is so-so as a result. I just want to nut and get breakfast. Pretty soon I have the girl in a taxi and hand her $20 for it, you pay them to leave. Not really feeling it at all this morning. I curse myself for not drinking a load of water before hitting the sack.

During the day I’m out doing a bunch of shopping on the various post-holiday sales running in the city at the moment. My wardrobe gets a little update. The good thing about sale shopping in the US is that my fairly lanky size is still available in great numbers late into whenever a sale is running.

On a Starbucks in the UES close to 80th st I run into this very well dressed girl I figure to be in her mid-twenties. Say 5’8” tall, hair in an updo and good posture. I’m guessing some sort of fashion industry gig at this time. We’re in line and I do something very me in the icebreaker and compliment her on her shoes (I do this with girls a lot). I get the brand wrong but she’s flattered that I thought it was the fancier brand I mentioned so no loss. We chat for the short duration of the coffee line (other people are throwing glances at us). I take a risk by testing her compliance when she’s paid her cup by saying “hold on I’ll just get mine then I’ll join you for a sec”. This buys me another two minutes to play up my recent transplant image. After I’ve asked her if she lives close (which is just a set-up for her to ask me the same) I get to mention my sweet place in the West Village which definitely registers in her face.

I know there’s a Luke’s Lobsters not far from this place so I casually mention that I’m having lunch there and ask if she’ll join me. Usually I wouldn’t give this insta-date much hope but (I believe) it works because I didn’t ask her at any time if she was going anywhere, if she had any time constraints or anything in general that allowed her to express some kind of previous commitment. She does put up a fuss though about not looking right and stuff, which I breeze aside saying she look fine without overdoing it.

Now this “date” gets very interesting. My ability to keep a straight face is severely challenged. Within the next 90 min I learn that she’s 21, a bikini/lingerie model employed in her own company (she shows me pics) and Russian. I have to keep myself from falling of my stool. Since I’m a firm believer that all Russian women can be turned into semi-rpos with the right motivation (which I totally dig) I play up my International playboy angle. And while I can tell she likes it she’s also a true ice queen. I can’t really find anything she’s passionate about. Career, status and fancy clothes are her life blood. I get very little sexual vibe from her which NYC girls are usually quick to throw out. In the end I get her number and we make tentative plans for a drink later in the week.

With her number I can get her Facebook and from there her model page which has a nice collection of some of her modelling pic showing plenty of skin. Though it’s a warning sign she’s never nearly nude despite the bikini/lingerie focus. She’s uptight. On the inside I know this we’ll be a hard nut to crack and I’m really too time constrained for it, but she’s too hot to just let go.

For the evening I have an exotic entry pipelined, a Ghanesian “model” of 18 years and a mere 5’2”. The model part I initially doubt given her height but she has shown me some pics and it has become clear that her redeeming asset is her gravity defying bubble butt. Having really never been a butt-man I’m not swayed but she’s proven to be ON. Since I haven’t had an African woman for years I kinda tell myself I have to hit it to see what the fuss is about with that booty.

As with the previous pipelined babe I’ve managed to find her Facebook (image searched the pic she sent me) and some other stuff. Her body is definitely delivering the goods and a get a laugh from reading all the simps gushing in the comments over her pics. Over the week prior to my arrival she will NOT let my whatsapp go however. She’s on in the craziest hours and just asking what I’m doing. I get the feel that this Bronx babe is not as classy as she lets on, the ghetto is definitely seeping through. For a white as rice guy as myself I don’t always know how to handle her ghetto mentality. I just keep the interaction to a minimum necessary to what I believe is needed to preserve interest.

A couple of hours prior to our scheduled meet it starts getting weird. She messages me about how she’s stuck outside her cousin’s place where she was supposed to drop off some stuff but this cousin isn’t answering the phone and her own phone’s about to die. So I call her up and tell her just to get over to my place and drop her stuff. She starts babbling about how it’ll take more than an hour to get from The Bronx to lower Manhattan and how will she find me when her phone dies blablabla. In the end I reluctantly agree to pay for a towncar to get her down to Manhattan which is going to be like $50. I sense some kind of scam all the while but she does turn up.

It’s raining madly all evening so we end up staying inside and ordering from GrubHub. She gets drunk on my leftover Champagne and the bang becomes just a technicality since she’s not to keen on getting herself back to The Bronx in the rain at night. She does have an amazing ass. But she’s so small that I have to get into these weird positions to not lift her off the bed when I’m doing her. Also she’s shaven, BUT not recently shaven and after 30 min my balls and crotch are red from her raspy snatch. That great petite body of hers can’t save her from her ghetto personality which is really turning me off. I tell myself I did it for the ass and flag and call it a night.

Two bangs within 36h in NYC.

[Image: 12194492874_ce88c18a5e_z.jpg]

The goods:
[Image: 12194499874_2bccbbfc90_z.jpg]

These reports, man.

Get over here to Toronto next (ya it sucks, but after Feb/March winter clears out and things get better).

Is that a Roosh tee she is wearing!

+1 from me.

Excellent Report!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

They both are. Girl #2 wearing it asked about a crusty stain on the t-shirt which I explained as shaving foam (I had to make it up on the fly).

Wow. One thing I've never ever been able to do was get pictures of girls. My blackberry makes the most fucking annoying picture taking sound ever, and I feel like any girl with any sense of intelligence knows that guys only take pictures to show other guys.

Nicely done, Vicious!

Nice nice, loving the thread...

When you said italian bakery did you mean "Roccos Bakery" on bleecker st? By far my favorite, Frutta Di Boscoe is the only dessert I actually eat in the world.

When you said "real" japanese restaurant was it the noodle place "Ippudo"? Really good too

Overall, love this thread interesting to see a travelers perspective who isn't going the backpacker/hostel route

Have you run into soup yet?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Distant Light:
Yes on Rocco's I was thinking I'd collect all the places I visited during the week in a data sheet when the trip report is done.

Renotime:
Nope. I meet slubu and MidnightSpecial. Both cool guys I could see myself hanging with again.

Vicious - Bravo. I always enjoy reading your reports because of your methodical approach to accomplishing your missions. It's almost akin to following a military operation. The meticulous planning reflects that you know exactly what you're doing and that you've studied and learned from your past experiences. Great to see a player going after what he wants and then getting it.

Were you suited up when you spoke to the Starbucks girl? Or just causally dressed

I always walk out wearing at least dress shoes and a suit jacket when in NYC. There's opportunities everywhere.

Hen:
Thanks. My organized manner is my best and worst assett. These days I can draw from vast experience, but before that I was slow to react due to changing circumstances.

I was actually talking with slubu about this when we met during the week about how a good date is almost like running a script. I realize this is not for everyone however.

Sunday, 3rd night – Bartender & Nightlife –
I kick out the Ghanesian (Ghanaian?) girl fairly early but have to bribe her with a $10 metro card to really get her out the door. Then spend close to two hours doing something I’ve been slacking on, blasting messages to all the numbers I’ve collected from pipelining in order to see what nights I can secure for the week and when I’ll be shooting from the hip.

I’ve already decided that this Sunday night will be used for clubbing since it’s something that’s outside my comfort zone and I want to go on days on days other than Friday/Saturday to avoid the grinders.

My sleep schedule is still a little messed up from the flight which I’ve combated with alcohol. So it’s time to utilize one of the things my “landlady” set up for me. A week’s guest membership at this premium Equinox gym located just a couple of blocks from the apartment. This place absolutely blows me away when I enter. It holds the two upper floors of this old venerable building just between the West Village and SoHo. Facilities are some of the best I’ve ever seen and the babes working out here are in superb shape.

I curse myself for coming so unprepared for this. I’ve never really bothered much with gym game because I
tend to go to real lifter gyms with hardly any women at all and in general be very focused on my work out. It’s getting closer to lunch as I get into my routine - 30 min cross trainer + 10x4x4 (reps/sets/muscle groups).

This is a bad time however as people are moving out. I catch a few hotties on a machine and in the stretching area just going up and asking where the water fountain is, going over there then returning and just chat away. No one stays for long and while I could get an insta-date with a model the day before at Starbucks I’m too far outside my comfort zone here to make any kind of natural transition for a number. I vow to prep myself for the coming days when I’m visiting the gym at a better time of the day.

My mass-messaging has received a bunch of bites by now but not much for the evening. While I intend to go clubbing I want to have someone to meet for the happy hour that I can keep as an option later. I make plans with this middle eastern chick that seems to be a step heavier than slim but has massive jugs (my kryptonite). The place I picked is this oyster bar in SoHo that I visited 4-5 times on my previous trip. Their $1 oyster happy hour can be packed at times.

When my company arrives she is as I suspected, a bit too stocky for my taste but equipped with a magnificent rack. An interesting twist however is that she’s Palestinian. The exotic nature of the flag is enough to convince me I have to jizz on those tits while shouting passages from the Torah. Turns out she works as a bartender at this fancy cigar bar on the UES. Now that’s definitely I can relate to. I basically talk the same talk as her whale patrons (nowhere else will you find as many whales as in a classy NYC cigar bar) but I’m 20 years younger. She’s also a foodie (sigh) so I have no problem establishing authority in her world when I mention the places I eat at, and as a demonstration we bounce to the classy Minetta Tavern just down the street.

This is where my evening starts to unfold. I’ve been getting a buzz from only having oysters and some crab cakes for dinner while throwing down pints of lager topped with an Oldfashioned so my judgement is starting to waver. I remember from Distant Light’s excellent NYC Nightclub that Ph-D is popping on Sunday’s, I remembered incorrectly mistake #1. I also have a number to a promoter that McQueen was gracious enough to give me but I figured I can do without, major mistake #2.

The Palestinian has to attend some work party this evening but has kept putting it off as she’s obviously enjoying the company. By 9-ish she definitely has to go. Since we’re both heading uptown we share a cab on my way to the Meatpacking district. I push her up against a wall and make out on the way to getting a cab, just to let her know what kind of man I am.

Arriving at Ph-D is a cold shower. The place is dead. I figure the place will get better as I’m still here early and order a drink. The bartender is seriously the only cute girl in the place despite that’s she’s the stereotypical 25 yo that has worked so long as a bartender that she looks like a 35 yo. She’s not exactly in a chatty mode though and the gravity f the situation hits me when I ask at what time the place starts getting crowded - It doesn’t on Sundays, there’s no DJ. Fuck.

I shot a message to MidniteSpecial to hear what is a good place on a Sunday. Major mistake #3 (not the part about asking Midnite for advice but rather not giving him enough info on my situation). He recommends me Bounce which I look up the address for and head towards without a second thought in a cab after finishing my drink. It’s a high-end sports bar. Not my crowd to begin with and in my suited up state the bouncers look at me suspiciously and just say that the place is probably not a good crowd for me. Yeah fcuk you too, but I get the idea. Right back in a cab and off to something I know - SoHo and the Thompson Hotel. The place is also dead. I give it a drink’s time hoping it’ll liven up but no dice. My last chance for the night is Cipriani’s Downtown around the corner even though this is admitting defeat on the nightclub plan.

At Cipriani’s I grab some dolce crepes and a Campari Spritz by the bar. I soon get company beside me by two babes in a buzzed state. The one closest to me is pretty hot with an obvious fake rack. I dive right in, she’s greek and claims to be no one special but the waiter’s are all over them and serving them comped desserts and wine. At the same time both she and her friend are playing coy. Her friend, not surprisingly the older, uglier is continuously cock-blocking me by throwing out ridiculous statements.

We go back and forth like this for a while but I realize I’m not going to get anywhere tonight when the greek girl asks if I have a business card. I do happen to have one, but it would put my cover story to question. So I have to use my common response that I ran out at a convention last week. While that works it’s obvious these are some kind of society girls that are not going to let themselves get led away in a venue where everyone knows them. She does express some disappointment when I settle my tab. Not that I know how sincere it was. Without her friend it would have been a different ball game. It’s now around 12:30, I’ve been drinking since 5, had 4 hours of sleep and I’m massively annoyed about the mines I’ve been hitting in the venue changes. I cut my losses and head home.

A friend of mine has had good success at hotel bars like the Grand Hyatt near Grand Central. Basically you have women (single or not) coming here on business and love to hang out at the hotel bar. An option to think about on those Sundays and Mondays when everything else is dead.

This thread is gold! Keeping my eyes peeled for the next post. Excellent writing Vicious.

Great report so far Vicious. Loving the Roosh T-Shirt.