rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game: Approach women that give you eye contact

Hi fellas!

I had the pleasure to meet boytoy and this boy is amazing [Image: wink.gif]

We went to do day game in the Street and i could conclude the same as he mention in this article(is a must read [Image: wink.gif] ):

http://www.boytoystory.com/how-to-meet-girls/

I could prove that this rule is true:
*Most of the girls that give me eye contact and therefore I approach,the result is that she will give me a favourable response

*Most of the girls I approach that dont give me eye contact,in most of the casses the interaction goes nowhere

It was the same with you guys? [Image: wink.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Hi fellas!

I had the pleasure to meet boytoy and this boy is amazing

I wouldn't advise you to approach females with the same beginning you approached your post, you may end up going to shopping with them instead of going to bed. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

But yeah, I agree. Girls who give you eye contact are interested in some way, especially if they lower their head and look down when you catch them mirin. If they look to the side, then you'll have to work harder.

if a girl gives you eye contact you have no excuse not to approach.

Seems like a limiting belief to me rather then a 'rule'.

Has anyone ever had a successful interaction during the day without recieving initial eye contact?

Yes.

Will you know which interactions will be succesful until after you actually approach?

No.

Of course strong eye contact is favourable but if you only limit yourself to these girls you are missing out on a lot of oppertunitties and also the ability to choose the girls you want to approach.

Eye contact is the most key aspect of easily scoring in either day or night game.

The trick is being able to see it. i only notice chicks eye fucking me when i'm feeling 100%.

In a closed environment like a bar yeah I'd agree. But on the street women have an agenda like going somewhere or safety or shopping. You'd have to be above average attractive to catch her attention. Or she's a 2 that looks at every guy [Image: lol.gif]

If you like her ...approach. Handling rejection is the hard part to learn and get over.

Team Nachos

Eye contact?

Man follows the path of least resistance.
If you do not do the thing that is hardest for you, you will not progress.

WIA

I remember reading one of his posts where Roosh was mention, cant remember what he said but wasn't a compliment.

"Undercover Sex Signals" by Leil Lowndes lists a bunch of physical tells that you can use to identify girls that have some kind of interest in you, including eye contact.

The underlying premise is, of course, that it's easier to close an interested girl than an uninterested girl. You can debate whether that's what you want or not, but I think there's a lot of upside in having that information.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Quote: (01-21-2014 08:37 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Eye contact?

WIA

I presume you always try to walk through brick walls?

Success starts with opportunity. For some people, the hardest thing to do is to take advantage of those moments.

Quote: (01-21-2014 12:16 PM)polymath Wrote:  

Eye contact?

WIA

Success starts with opportunity. For some people, the hardest thing to do is to take advantage of those moments.

Agreed, my success rate goes up when I only approach girls I catch eye f*cking me.

I don't feel the need to go through things like a steam roller. Work smarter, not harder.

Thats kind of a pussy way to daygame, only going for girls that give you EC.
Yeah you will get more positive responses and less rejections, but you will also miss out on opportunities. Some girls dont see you or they are listening to music or in their own little world...

When I get EC I go direct. If not I go indirect and test out the waters a bit.

A better question is.. Will you approach girls who don't give you eye contact?

If a girl gives you strong eye contact, she has already approached you.

It's up to you to respond.

Eye contact?

WIA

Which is better

The girl that wants you?

Or

The girl that you want?

WIA

I was just in a coffee shop.

The barista walked past me, poked my arm, and waved hello.

Should I have approached her?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (01-21-2014 02:02 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Eye contact?

WIA

Which is better

The girl that wants you?

Or

The girl that you want?

WIA

What if there's a healthy amount that already give you eye contact so who cares if someone doesn't notice you?

Must be laziness [Image: banana.gif]

One needs to filter to some degree for no other reason than efficiency.

Limiting your approaches to just girls who give you IOIs is over filtering for most guys however. You just won't have the volume of approaches going into the funnel.

Take care of those titties for me.

Not approaching girls who don't give you eye contact is insane.

What would you guys say your success on approach rate is when a girl gives blatant eye contact IOI?

I pretty much have never approached during the day and I will approach any chick at night so I don't really pay attention to what bishes are doing just how they look.

I do notice quite a few girls giving me dem bedroom eyes during the day but less confident because I'm blind as fuck so I'm never sure.

Quote: (01-21-2014 06:58 AM)Pinocchio Wrote:  

if a girl gives you eye contact you have no excuse not to approach.

you have to forcé yourself to do it!

Quote: (01-21-2014 05:35 PM)BiggNastee Wrote:  

What would you guys say your success on approach rate is when a girl gives blatant eye contact IOI?

I pretty much have never approached during the day and I will approach any chick at night so I don't really pay attention to what bishes are doing just how they look.

I do notice quite a few girls giving me dem bedroom eyes during the day but less confident because I'm blind as fuck so I'm never sure.

Success in what way?
Caught her staring while I walked by in the mall, so pounded her guts on the diaper changing tray in the handicap stall of the food court's bathroom?

or, got her phone number?

Day IOI is definitely higher value. Eye contact with the 'vibe' is definitely the strongest indicator.The best thing with day game - atleast for me - is that you can firstly see the girls in their not so best clothing, not much make-up, all the stuff that make her higher value during night are usually not there. Hunt the deer when she's most vulnerable and when you're at your strongest.

Quote: (01-21-2014 02:02 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Eye contact?

WIA

Which is better

The girl that wants you?

Or

The girl that you want?

WIA

You talk as if the two are mutually exclusive. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (01-21-2014 12:47 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

A better question is.. Will you approach girls who don't give you eye contact?

If a girl gives you strong eye contact, she has already approached you.

It's up to you to respond.

I think I fucked up once again, because this "game" happens too fast for my brain to respond in time.

I recent met a girl who was a teaching assistant in a different section of a class I was taking. She's super cute except her haircut is f'ed up. Partly shaven which must make her some kind of "alpha widow" damaged goods.

The first time I met and talked to her I gave her very strong eye contact and she held my gaze but the vibe/response was neutral/nothing. A week later I ran into her again and opened with some light conversation addressing the entire group we were among. She held my gaze again and seemed fairly warm/positive to the interaction.

Then yesterday I bumped into her again in the hallway alone. I didn't recognize her until we were very close because I did not have glasses on. As we walked past each other she was totally staring at me and smiling. We held each others' gaze. I was surprised to see her and just said,"Hey what's up" as I had just finished an exam and was stuck in my head.

As I kept walking I realized I just passed on the perfect moment to open and converse, but I wasn't in the right mental space.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

^ One idea the London Day Game guys have found useful is to call this the "approach weasel."

Call it that the next time this happens to any hot girl you see: "There goes my approach weasel again."

By visualizing it, you'll be more likely to confront it next time.

Oh yeah, and no-fap, if you haven't already. After a while your sex drive should give you that extra little push to make approaches.