rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Johnny Depp engaged

Johnny Depp engaged

They're saying Johnny (50) is now engaged to 27-year-old bisexual actress girlfriend Amber Heard. What do you fellas think about this one?

[Image: 366371-she-makes-depp-go-crazy-hottest-a...photos.jpg]
[Image: amber-heard-max-3.jpg]
[Image: Amber-heard-pic.jpg]

[Image: amber_heard.jpg]

[Image: 600full-amber-heard.jpg]

[Image: Amber%2BHeard.png]

No Makeup shot:

[Image: 21owspg.jpg]

Rolled out of bed and bloated:

[Image: article-0-1691F7B3000005DC-46_634x766.jpg]

Johnny Depp engaged

Well he's just engaged to her, so he's still alright. Getting engaged is as meaningful as kissing a girl in the club nowadays.

I think what happened is this : she kept asking him "where is this going" so he bought her some shiny rocks. Few months later she kept bugging him, he bought her a car. That didn't satisfy her for more than a year so he bought her a house. She kept pushing so he told her "I will marry you soon... I promise", so they got engaged. Then a few years down the road she will get the "it's not you, it's me" talk.

Johnny Depp engaged

I hope he gets one hell of a pre/postnup.

Johnny Depp engaged

The prenup needs to indicate a new monthly partner for threesomes since she is bi.

Johnny Depp engaged

She's too old.

Johnny Depp engaged

Fame game recognized (yet again).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Johnny Depp engaged

MASSIVE LULZ at Speakeasy. "She's too old."

GOOD GAWD. Tell me you would not hit that shit 3 ways from sunday..

GAWD DAMN!!!

[Image: kermit.gif]

Johnny Depp engaged

I think he meant, "She's too old for him."
He shoulda done a Paul Walker and sniped a 16yo.

Johnny Depp engaged

Does he really want some 16 year-old bimbo watching "Sam & Cat" all afternoon?

Marriage is more than sex.

A hot, bisexual chick that still looks beautiful with no makeup?

Has her own money so less concern over divorce?

He's 50. She's 23 years his junior.

Sounds good to me.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Johnny Depp engaged

Johnny can do no wrong.

He's the one celebrity that literally every girl I have ever met fawns over.

He was at a club in Hollywood a few months ago that I was at and girls were literally stampeding to get close to him.

I had girls blowing up my phone who weren't there begging to come get a glimpse of him. Clearly their friends had text them that he was there and to get their asses to the club ASAP.

Short chap btw, but doesn't matter. He has just the right amount of 'sensitive artist' + bad boy vibe, that makes girls wetter than the dolphin show at Sea World.

Johnny Depp engaged

Quote: (01-20-2014 08:46 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

makes girls wetter than the dolphin show at Sea World.

Your analogy only applies to the first three rows.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Johnny Depp engaged

Quote: (01-20-2014 08:49 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

makes girls wetter than the dolphin show at Sea World.

Your analogy only applies to the first three rows.

Splash zone.

Johnny Depp engaged

Quote: (01-20-2014 08:30 PM)commiejoe Wrote:  

Paul Walker sniped a 16 yo when he was 33,so at 50 he would be with ...well you guys do the maths

and Mr Depp surely made an upgrade

[Image: vanessa-paradis-karl-lagerfeld-exhibition-launch-02.jpg]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Johnny Depp engaged

Amber Heard looks better with a bloated face and no makeup than most girls do at their best. She is a straight dime, 10/10.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Johnny Depp engaged

Johnny Depp is one of, if not thee, most sought after men on the planet.

I'm not worried about what he does and the examples it sets etc because that would be like an ant thinking about a human.

It's not like he's hanging out with a whale. The guy can do whatever he wants, I don't care. That woman is like a 9.3-5 in my book. They are probably going to have ridiculously attractive kids. Biological imperative accomplished. What really matters is whether or not he gets a prenup.

Johnny Depp engaged

Quote: (01-20-2014 09:26 PM)soup Wrote:  

I don't understand it. I think he's a decent-looking guy and all, but I don't see how he's good-looking to the point that women universally are this crazy about him. There are way better looking guys out there that don't get nearly the fawning he does. There's definitely a cult of personality thing going on here.

Johnny Depp engaged

Good for him. Definitely an upgrade from Vanessa Paradis. Now if he can only stop collaborating with Tim Burton/making shitty movies.

Johnny Depp engaged

@Speakeasy: it's less about his looks and more about his image and aura.

Johnny Depp engaged

Johnny Depp engaged

He never married Vanessa Paradis but he still got butt fucked hard in the settlement, almost as much as Arnold, $150 million and Johnny didn't even fuck the maid!

"I never found myself needing that piece of paper," he said. "Marriage is really from soul to soul, heart to heart. You don't need somebody to say, okay you're married."

I doubt he'll end up marrying this chick, he's been engaged before to actresses Jennifer Grey, Sherilyn Fenn and Winona Ryder.

Johnny just knows how to shut them up.

Johnny Depp engaged

Actually now that I see her pictures blown up and not on my iphone, I'd say she's a square 9.

Game is all about cult of personality.

Johnny Depp engaged

Short chap btw, but doesn't matter. He has just the right amount of 'sensitive artist' + bad boy vibe, that makes girls wetter than the dolphin show at Sea World.

He is 5'10, that's not short.

Also a very sharp dresser, I learnt how to dress from him along with other celebrities.

Johnny Depp engaged

I'm 6'. Standing by him, I estimated him at around 5'8".

Another friend of mine (who was with me) is around 6'2" and he guessed him at around 5'8" as well.

Don't believe what stars publicists put on their imdb page.

Johnny Depp engaged

Quote: (01-20-2014 08:53 PM)Sailor Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2014 08:30 PM)commiejoe Wrote:  

Paul Walker sniped a 16 yo when he was 33,so at 50 he would be with ...well you guys do the maths

and Mr Depp surely made an upgrade

[Image: vanessa-paradis-karl-lagerfeld-exhibition-launch-02.jpg]
[Image: attachment.jpg16541]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Johnny Depp engaged

Quote: (01-20-2014 10:15 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2014 09:26 PM)soup Wrote:  

I don't understand it. I think he's a decent-looking guy and all, but I don't see how he's good-looking to the point that women universally are this crazy about him. There are way better looking guys out there that don't get nearly the fawning he does. There's definitely a cult of personality thing going on here.

Think about it, Depp has been a teenage heart throb since the FUCKING 80s.

Many girls obsessed with him today weren't even born when he began acting.

Let that sink in for a little.

He's good looking, and his characters are always suave and very cool headed. I watched one interview of him and he seemed like he would have some great game.

valhalla