rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How have you dealth with STDs?

For all the raw doggers out there let me know your routine.

Did you go back and contact everyone you had unprotected sex with?

After you got your first one did it change your perspective on raw dogging?

For curable ones like trich and chlamydia how long before your symptoms went away after taking the medication?

What if you were in a relationship. How did you tell your gf?

I contacted the last 3 after finding out I had HPV. They weren't too upset.

Once you go almost exclusively raw, you can't go back.

Symptoms went away when I had those little fuckers frozen off.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

I've contacted girls twice - given the timing and other circumstances (including who I went raw with and who I used a condom with), I narrowed it down to one girl each time, at least she was my best guess. Both times I never heard another word from the girl.

I think the girls are too humiliated to face you after they've given you a bug.

A girl I was dating came to me one day saying that she needed to talk to me. I was so concerned because you could tell she was REALLY worried. Well, she said she'd had her normal checkup at the gyno's office and they'd called her and told her she had chlamydia and that I needed to get myself checked out. She was SUPER worried that she'd given it to me.

She said she probably got it from the guy she dated before me. She had noticed she wasn't quite as wet normally but hadn't had a lot of discomfort otherwise. She was horrified that she might've given it to me. I was initially kind of freaked out but after I read up on it and realized you can kill it with meds, I was okay.

I got myself checked out, the doc said they'd put me on the treatment either way. Turned out I hadn't caught it from her (go go condom use 100% of the time), but it was a slight annoyance to go on the meds. Her getting rid of it helped her lube up better which made sex even better. Too bad she took herself out of the game, she had a REALLY big/nice rack and was very petite and fun to hang out with. Nice combination.

That's been my only real experience other than once I thought I had the herp or something but it just turned out to be an ingrown hair after going to the docs and getting it checked out.

Definitely, definitely want to avoid ever getting one, but if I do get one I hope it's one I can take meds to get rid of.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Well I just went on a 4 12 month approximately 22 girl binge and raw dogged every one of them.

Hopefully this can be a good wake up call.

I took the medication 2 days ago but I am still seeing the symptoms.

It can stay in your system for a year without showing symptoms so I should probably call every single girl but some I cant even remember their name or number.

Like the lady told me at the testing clinic "Use condoms to protect yourself"

Got the trich last year. Blood work and urine test that said everything was negative. I told my doc I still had the feeling...prescribed meds - 3 pills 3 days all gone.

I'm no seasoned raw dogger, but I can't stand the STD scares. I've got plenty a gray hairs from them. Just wrap up if you don't know her well.

I've dealt with Chlamydia a couple of times.

Instead of making me more careful, it's had the opposite effect.

After having it once I realized it wasn't a big deal. Go to the doctor, get some antibiotics that you take on the spot and take a week off.

Both times I've informed my regular (which is where I think it came from both times, definitely the first it did, she got a call from public health just as I was having initial symptoms) so that she could get treated too. She's never raised a fuss.

I've accepted the fact that I'll probably have to deal with STIs here and there. It's the price you pay to live the rawdog player lifestyle.

I had Trich after anally raw dogging a girl. The symptoms went away a few days after I finished my meds. And yes, she was too embarrassed to show me her face again.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Got herp a little over a year ago...shit sucks since my notch count is only 8 and I used condoms for nearly every encounter. Didn't fucking matter, I got it outside of the coverage area. Never hooked up with any obviously sketchy girls either. I'm living proof "wrap it up" doesn't give any guarantees, I have shitty luck I guess. Still don't know what girl gave it to me since none of them had visible symptoms and I didn't show any until after a 6 month dry spell. Currently trying to break the dry spell I've had since my diagnosis...since I'm a resourceful mothafucka I've devised a way to fuck without spreading even considering asymptomatic viral shedding but it is definitely not optimal, and definitely not raw dogging. Haven't been able to try it out yet, my game is still recovering from the massive hit I took psychologically from the diagnosis and the resulting depressive abyss I fell into. It has a really shitty stigma unfortunately and it definitely sucks to hear people joke about it like only dirty fucks have it. Only way has been up since then so I look forward to pounding some pussy soon enough. You learn a lot about yourself from an experience like this. I don't wish it on anyone. The crazy thing is that a ton of people have it and never show symptoms, yet can still transmit. Probably what happened to me. Ignorance truly is bliss I suppose in this case.

Quote: (01-16-2014 05:08 PM)murrb Wrote:  

For curable ones like trich and chlamydia how long before your symptoms went away after taking the medication?
They gave me a big as shot in my deltoid and antibiotics to take 2x/day . I was pissing blood for 4 days..by the 5th day it wasn't really burning anymore

Quote: (01-17-2014 12:25 AM)betterthanyou Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2014 05:08 PM)murrb Wrote:  

They gave me a big as shot in my deltoid and antibiotics to take 2x/day . I was pissing blood for 4 days..by the 5th day it wasn't really burning anymore

They never gave me a shot just the antibiotics.

I noticed a little blood in my boxers after waking up this morning which would be the second day.

Quote: (01-17-2014 12:18 AM)Fender_Bender Wrote:  

Got herp a little over a year ago...shit sucks since my notch count is only 8 and I used condoms for nearly every encounter. Didn't fucking matter, I got it outside of the coverage area. Never hooked up with any obviously sketchy girls either. I'm living proof "wrap it up" doesn't give any guarantees, I have shitty luck I guess. Still don't know what girl gave it to me since none of them had visible symptoms and I didn't show any until after a 6 month dry spell. Currently trying to break the dry spell I've had since my diagnosis...since I'm a resourceful mothafucka I've devised a way to fuck without spreading even considering asymptomatic viral shedding but it is definitely not optimal, and definitely not raw dogging. Haven't been able to try it out yet, my game is still recovering from the massive hit I took psychologically from the diagnosis and the resulting depressive abyss I fell into. It has a really shitty stigma unfortunately and it definitely sucks to hear people joke about it like only dirty fucks have it. Only way has been up since then so I look forward to pounding some pussy soon enough. You learn a lot about yourself from an experience like this. I don't wish it on anyone. The crazy thing is that a ton of people have it and never show symptoms, yet can still transmit. Probably what happened to me. Ignorance truly is bliss I suppose in this case.

That's why I am afraid to tell my main girl because she is in my social circle and I would shit myself if she went around telling everyone that I gave her chlamydia.

I;ve been having sex with her for 3 months but have been banging tons of others in between. This girl even got on birth control for me because before me she was sexually inactive for awhile.

She has been complaining of always bleeding and having lower stomach cramps but she had thought it was just her birth control which are all signs of chlamydia so that's what makes me think I gave it to her because I don't think she has been sexually active at all besides me the last 3 months. I just happened to show signs of it 2 days ago after having sex with a new girl. I went and got tested but they wont know for sure until the tests come back next week.

If I want to keep hanging out with her I have to tell her or I could be a real fucking cunt and just break it off with her and let her find out the hard way.

Or be even more diabolical and sneak the antibiotics in her food so she never has to know. [Image: wink.gif]

You know what they say: he who smelth it, dealth it.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (01-17-2014 01:10 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Are you saying I should let her find out on her own?

Or try to play it off like she had given it to me?

Quote: (01-17-2014 01:12 AM)murrb Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2014 01:10 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Are you saying I should let her find out on her own?

Or try to play it off like she had given it to me?

I think you have to tell her(and everyone else that you have contact info for) to get tested.

In your country, you deal with STDs; in Soviet Russia, STDs deal with YOU!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Coolest thing about this thread is that I never realized the words "death" and "delt" were so obviously connected. Nice typo.

The one and only std I ever caught was molloscum. It's painless but annoying due to it being hard to get rid of (it's highly contagious). The doctor curettes or freezes the bumps off and you go about your day. It took 3-4 treatments over 3 months to get rid of it.

Most STDs are curable anyways. The only one you don't really want to get is HIV but that can be rare depending on where you are.

Quote: (01-19-2014 04:08 AM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

The one and only std I ever caught was molloscum. It's painless but annoying due to it being hard to get rid of (it's highly contagious). The doctor curettes or freezes the bumps off and you go about your day. It took 3-4 treatments over 3 months to get rid of it.

molloscum is not an std, I remember getting it when I was a kid

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Quote: (01-19-2014 05:21 AM)Borealis Wrote:  

Most STDs are curable anyways. The only one you don't really want to get is HIV but that can be rare depending on where you are.

Yes, but the ones that aren't are diseases that you really don't want to have and they are common enough.

I don't care how MANY STDs are incurable; I care about how prevalent that incurable STDs are. It only takes one.

I've also know guys who have been royally f'ed up by stuff that wasn't supposed to be all that bad.

Quote:Quote:

The STDs that are incurable are AIDS (HIV), HPV, herpes simplex, and hepatitis B. The only one of these diseases that has a vaccine is hepatitis B while the outbreak of the others have reached epidemic proportions.

http://www.ask.com/question/list-of-incurable-stds

Wrap it.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (01-19-2014 10:49 PM)Slade Wilson Wrote:  

but if you get it during sex/on your genitals, doesn't it count as an std?

The only std I ever got was HPV, and when I got some warts from it on my dick, I just cut them off with a straight razor. It bled a lot, but just kept it cleaned and no problems. Never had a recurrence after that though.
I couldn't nail down when I got it, or from who, or who I had sex with after contracting it, so I just figured, 'fuck it, it's there now, and if they don't get it from me, they're gonna get it from some other cock.'

God, I'm terrified of STDs now. I can see myself getting a text saying "Congrats you have HIV."

Quote: (01-19-2014 10:49 PM)Slade Wilson Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2014 04:08 AM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

Molloscum can be spread sexually and non-sexually. I got some bumps on my dick and balls and was worried it was warts. My doctor told me it was molluscum and zapped them off.

Since I got it sexually i'm counting it as an STD. It hasn't slowed my propensity to raw-dog however. Although science probably won't back me up, I don't think young rich pretty college girls can spread STDs.

Fuck commiejoe! Slicing them with a razor blade [Image: shudder.gif]