rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it better to befriend with girls in work/school?

There are both advantages and disadvantages but do you think that the advantages outweight the disadvantages? Personally in school i think i should only befriend with girls. Even though there was some good chemistry between me and a girl in my school i decided to befriend with her. My game just doesnt work for me in those places.

I think the advantages outweight disadvantages, because if you befriend her well you'll get introduced to her hot friends which you can game on. If her friends are not hot, then forget what I said.

Girls can be gamed anywhere, in any situation. Being "just friends" with a hot girl is the most beta, emasculating thing you can do.

Quote: (12-15-2010 02:29 PM)ZTheGreat Wrote:  

Girls can be gamed anywhere, in any situation. Being "just friends" with a hot girl is the most beta, emasculating thing you can do.

I disagree with this. Though guys and girls being purely friends is rare when it does happen it can work out really well. One of my best friends is a girl and shes good looking by anyones standards (cocktail waitress and promo model) by her and I being friends Ive fucked a ton of hot girls that she works with simply by being around them because of her. Theres no wingman better than a hot girl.

Quote: (12-15-2010 02:29 PM)ZTheGreat Wrote:  

You know how many gorgeous broads I've banged because I met them through "girlfriends?" I don't care if it's "beta" or "emasculating", it's working, and this is usually where I get the most high quality girls I pull. I personally don't see it as beta at all though. I hang out with some down ass chicks that are more like homeboys to me than the type of girl I would try and bang. If I wanted to bang them and it didn't work out, I probably wouldn't keep them around as friends. I have enough friends.

But to answer the question, at work yes, its probably better to just be friends with the girl and try and get her to introduce you to her cute friends. At school I don't see dating a girl being a real issue asside from the fact you won't be able to bang other girls in school unless you play your cards right, even then it's unpredictable. Also, if you have all the same classes it could also get ugly.

Thumbs up on Jack and InternationPlayboy, I really don't see the beta thing about befriending a hot female. Now if you can't get to bang her hot friends, then you gotta work on your game.

Thanks a bunch guys. I will do some effort to find some female friends because im not very interested in romantic relationships now.

I wonder though how it feels to grow with these female friends...like from 16 to 25 after coming from University for example