rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Percentage of women you approach?

What percentage of women in your acceptable age bracket do you find attractive?

I'm 28 and my age bracket is 18-35, but really more like 21-26. I estimated that I find only 5% of women in my age bracket attractive. Then I looked at how many women I messaged on the dating site plenty of fish and divided that by the number search results browsed. The rate is 2-3%.

That means that I'm only willing to chase after at most 5% of the women in my age bracket. I will only game an 8 and up and to me that's at most 5% of the population in my age bracket. If a 7 throws herself at me I will take it. If a 6 or below throws herself at me I will NOT take it.

Please don't take this as arrogance or bragging. When I had no game I was just as picky. I was alone, but picky.

This is actually my biggest obstacle. I can go out for 3 hours to a target rich place in NYC (Union Square) and only approach 2 girls because those are the only ones worth approaching to me. I need to figure out where there's a high concentration of hotties and go there!

The percentage of girls I approached in Brazil was about the same. Maybe only slightly higher.

I am not into one night stands. My preference is multiple short-term relationships. If I bag a new hottie every month - to me that's outstanding results. But she has to be HOT. Otherwise it's fucking worthless.

I was curious about others' percentages. Please share.

For this reason, I prefer the low success rate of cold approaching to social circle game. The chances that a given social circle will have a girl that turns me on are so low [Image: sad.gif] I need the sheer numbers of available in the NYC just to find a handful of girls I like.

wait a minute, in Manhattan you only see 2 attractive women in three hours?!
I would think you would see that many in one large bookstore. Could you elaborate?

yeah, that's complete BS about the 2 girls in 3 hours in Manhattan. Nothing makes sense about that statement.

I talk to almost every single woman like I'm gaming her, because it keeps me sharp and it makes women smile, most of the time, which I like to see. The only ones that I don't flirt with are the ones that I know would be easy to the point where they would be too eager to take the bait, and therefore it would be uncomfortable for me extract myself due to the fact that I'm not really attracted to her. With those women I will be more reserved, but still friendly.

If you get good at making every woman smile, and not just the ones that you legitimately want to game, then you will come off as much more of a ladies man and a natural. You will also run much less of a risk as coming off as desperate or an opportunist in social circles. That is, you will be more able to bang multiple women who know each other because you will be charming to all of them. Other women liking you is a powerful force to make the woman that you want like you. Women don't like men who are social with some women and less social/awckward with others. Ignoring the 1-6's will only cause your image to decline with all women. Of course, now I'm talking about social circle game, but you need to keep congruent with this philosophy when you interact with these women in lines, bus stops, elevators, etc... Its a way of being, not just a strategy.

I'll address other things later today. But can you guys estimate what percentage of women in you age bracket you'd actually approach with the intention of scoring?

About 5%. Same as you. Might even be a little less. I can go a long time without seeing a woman that I would want to score with lest it be in the middle of an extreme cold streak. But in Manhattan, you should be getting different results as far as crossing the paths of hot women on a regular basis. Although, I'll admit, its changed a bit in the past ten years.

Hydrogonian,

Can you elaborate some more on social circle game and how to run it? I stay in a smallish city (pop. 180,000) and find that the same set of people party in the same venues every weekend. If I start cold approaching in huge numbers in pubs, bars and clubs, it would result in my social value taking a hit.

As of now my bread and butter is day game and I make it a point to approach atleast two women every day (taking inspiration from Mixx).

Quote: (12-16-2010 10:38 AM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

yeah, that's complete BS about the 2 girls in 3 hours in Manhattan. Nothing makes sense about that statement.

I talk to almost every single woman like I'm gaming her, because it keeps me sharp and it makes women smile, most of the time, which I like to see. The only ones that I don't flirt with are the ones that I know would be easy to the point where they would be too eager to take the bait, and therefore it would be uncomfortable for me extract myself due to the fact that I'm not really attracted to her. With those women I will be more reserved, but still friendly.

If you get good at making every woman smile, and not just the ones that you legitimately want to game, then you will come off as much more of a ladies man and a natural. You will also run much less of a risk as coming off as desperate or an opportunist in social circles. That is, you will be more able to bang multiple women who know each other because you will be charming to all of them. Other women liking you is a powerful force to make the woman that you want like you. Women don't like men who are social with some women and less social/awckward with others. Ignoring the 1-6's will only cause your image to decline with all women. Of course, now I'm talking about social circle game, but you need to keep congruent with this philosophy when you interact with these women in lines, bus stops, elevators, etc... Its a way of being, not just a strategy.