rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin, Germany

Berlin, Germany

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I touched down into Berlin. I had heard it had become a haven for "artists" and bohemian types from around the world, that it had a wicked nightlife, and was also an affordable place to live in (at least until the US dollar decided to commit sepuku).

I happened to get "lucky" and arrived into Berlin during a historical remembrance day related with WW II. This meant that neo-nazi skinheads from throughout Germany come to march and yell at Anti-Fascist demonstrators who also converge on Berlin. In between them were German police, also pulled from around the country, in full riot gear and blocking streets and patrolling the entire town wherever I went.

After snapping a few pics and getting settled, I met with a few local Germans and we hit an area called Prenzlauer Berg, which is a yuppified, slightly artistic area in the former East Berlin. In this area, there's a big complex of beer gardens, bars, and nightclubs called Kulturbrauerei. I was taken to one of these nightclub, although I can't recall the name. The only thing I remember is that it played "mainstream/alternative" music and was NOT the hip hop club which was on the other side of the complex.

As soon as I walked through the door, I spotted an extremely cute German girl (brunette, big eyes, face similar to Rachel Weisz, the actress), give me a long wide-eyed stare. Little did I realize how important recognizing such a stare would become in Europe, where women seem to telegraph what their pussy wants in a very obvious way.

I believe I approached her in a very straight forward manner, and within SECONDS, she was up against me, smiling, rubbing, talking coyly.

The German guys I were with were stunned. They said she was the most attractive woman in the entire club, and I had "hooked up" with her within seconds of even walking into the place. Beginner's luck I guess.

We exchanged numbers, and I met her the next day for a meal, followed by a walk back to my place to get down to business.

The sex with her sucked. Even though we ended up doing it a few more times, she basically would not let me just go at it and ravish her like I like to do. She had some strange complexes which I assume came from some psychological trauma she may have had as a kid. I'm not sure.

In any case, had a few more adventures in Berlin but overall, I wasn't feeling the place. Way too much walking/sitting on the subway, and looking back upon it with perspective, a "sausage fest." The reputation for cheap living, easy drugs, and an endless nightlife scene combined with its location in the former East Germany (which has been decimated by the emigration of young women for the West, leaving only disgruntled unemployed men behind), meant that Berlin has attracted A LOT OF DUDES and it was a city in the middle of a region WITH A LOT OF DUDES. Not a good combination overall.

But definitely worth a visit and given the # of people who flow through there, you'll get laid given time & effort. But time & effort are both things I like to MINIMIZE, so not really a place where you get maximum bang for your "buck"...

Berlin, Germany

And some photos of the women of Berlin. Keep in mind, I never got into the "insider" scene of Berlin. If you did, your impressions and success with the women may differ from mine. It's a big, multicultural place, so my impressions may not be an accurate representation for guys who know how to get deep into the private party scene that are bound to be happening all over this town.

[Image: pic_002b.jpg]

[Image: pic_010b.jpg]

[Image: pic_037b.jpg]

[Image: pic_054b.jpg]

[Image: pic_007b.jpg]

Berlin, Germany

hahaha - just to warn the guys on the forum - these pics are definitely not representative for the girls of Berlin. Though I love the city, attractive girls are not it's strongest side.

Other than that, good write-up. You should try and go there in the summer. Like the rest of Northern Europe it is a completely different animal during summer time.

Berlin, Germany

I love Berlin. I did a write up about it here somewhere a few months ago. I agree that quality of girls there isn't that great, but it's nightlife is fucking INSANE. It makes Barcelona and Buenos Aires look tame and boring by comparison.

Berlin, Germany

i dont know, i been there, and i think the girls are pretty good. not on the paris/spain/EE level, but coupled with the nightlife it makes for a good lifestyle.

Plus it just has a lot of young people lookin for something. You could also pull off some daygame there due to its international flavor and resulting good english speaking prospects.

I'd live there in a heartbeat if I could.

And as for as diversity goes, it kills most european cities just by the fact so many people from different parts of europe come to live there...

Berlin, Germany

The girls in Berlin were cute, especially at certain venues. No doubt about that.

But I wasn't feeling a whole lot of consistent love. It was very hit or miss, not to mention, there's a big language barrier. English isn't widely spoken at a fluent level like in Scandinavia for example.

Berlin, Germany

Quote: (12-15-2010 10:05 PM)subutai Wrote:  

But I wasn't feeling a whole lot of consistent love. It was very hit or miss, not to mention, there's a big language barrier. English isn't widely spoken at a fluent level like in Scandinavia for example.

I had the same experience, although the quality and consistency of the nightlife made up for it I felt like. It's the kind of place that I'd be willing to go back and live in for like 6-12 months and start a band or something. I think then you'd reap some major rewards.

Berlin, Germany

The cutest girl I met in Berlin was a Castilian Spaniard, certainly not a place to look for hot women. That is not to say that they are not there just not as concentrated as in other cities.

Berlin, Germany

Quote: (12-16-2010 03:11 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2010 10:05 PM)subutai Wrote:  

I had the same experience, although the quality and consistency of the nightlife made up for it I felt like. It's the kind of place that I'd be willing to go back and live in for like 6-12 months and start a band or something. I think then you'd reap some major rewards.

Yeah, that might be true. But it's also the kind of place where every guy is there to start a band, make art, play music, or just....hang out. I think this is what causes the sausage fest combined with the skewed demographics of that region in general.

Personally, I kind of liked Heidelberg the most.

Berlin, Germany

Try Hamburg (richest city in Germany) ,Munich (Bavarian beauties and beautiful city),Cologne.....I reckon you'll meet alot hotter wgirls/women during nightlife in these cities.I like German girls...no hang ups ,in my experience they like it hard and nasty,up for it in a big way.

Berlin, Germany

Gosh those girls in the pics look more than ok to me, I have always considered Germany as perhaps a place to live. I like the fact it is smack bang in the middle of europe.
Anybody know if it is easy to find work there as a non-german speaking person.?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Berlin, Germany

[Image: attachment.jpg497]   This is what most of us are hoping for when we visit the Fatherland...I think you;ll concur! [Image: smile.gif]

Berlin, Germany

So how do you guys go about gaming chicks in germany? and what do you think is the best way.

Ive been through day game,night game, and the social circle and it seems the social circle game is consistent..but i hate wasting my time that way.

Best thing to do, is start in english. make yourself
_____
I was in berlin last weekend and I still get mixed results with day game.
ex: Walked up to a girl..(7) and start chatting her up in english..insta date into lunch and then never see her again..because she gives me the wrong phone number

It seems day game doesnt work to well here because the culture seems a little more conservative. A couple times ive just been stared down and completely ignore by the girl for simply saying hey what ups.- Sometimes im lucky enough to get a girl that loves in english and i can get somewhere with her.
Bottom line..The Day game for me doesnt really lead into sex.
Maybe im not consistent or patient enough to wait around on dates?

In the town I actually teach in..There just happens to be a hochschule(small college) that i run through everynow an then.
Ive made friends with a couple guys and that usually ends up to bar invites where they introduce me to their girlfriends.
I always ask them how they go about getting girls here...and they look at me like im stupid..
They dont just hit on girls..they seem to friendzone themselves with as many girls as possible hopping one with go for them.
Secondly, Im always told not to night game..because its simply not the right time to do that kind of thing.
Most of the time..even the guys that have good enough looks ,that with a bit of game..they could smash american girls left and right,...hang out with other dudes and end up creating sausage parties.

Night game seems to really work for me no matter what people say.
Girls here seem liberal enough that they buy their own drinks and food. So for the most part you probably dont even have to worry about them asking to buy you drinks.
My pick up lines are simple
"where are you from"
"so what are you doing here"
7-10 answer in broken english. In which case i keep going with english and only switch to german when they seem to hit road bumps. I tell them my mini story to get them interested in why a guy like me is in germany. the rest respond back in english good enough where i dont even mention i speak german besides for a couple words so they think im cute.

id say i get a good 30 percent smash rate with night game..

I am the cock carousel

Berlin, Germany

Using club photos to judge a country's women is just as bad as using Couchsurfing. You need to get your boots on the ground.

Berlin, Germany

I would actually say most of the girls in those pictures are pretty ugly.. berlin has way better prospect.
This is also the high fashiony looking girls.

You can find some bombshell punk rock girls. And I dont think the blonds are all that. I see alot of the natural tanned girls with dark hair to be sexier.

If you end up around Freidrichhain or Kreuzberg. alot of people have that alternative style thats pretty hot if they do it right.
...but you also see alot of those bag lady types

___
One thing ill put out..is try to slyly figure out girls ages..asking what school they go to or mention something that kids like.
I chalk it up to girls being more mature these dayss..and with the lower drinking age here everything starts earlier.
but Ive picked up quit a few girls in the 14-16 range that easily pass for 20. walking around with beer and wine.
I hope youre good at reading people cause girls are getting smarter younger and lying about their ages. dudes two
(i cockblocked a dude)
2 nights ago I spotted this dude that was told me he was 21,but he was already balding and look like he was about 30). He was hanging with the bangin brunette that was about 5'7 nice set of D's. I watched him buy her a drink and chat up..by the end of the night i was making out with her..then she told me she was in 8th grade.

I am the cock carousel

Berlin, Germany

14 is the age of consent in Germany...you'll find plenty of girls out at that age looking for "an education"...as you have found out.
What city are you near...teaching English?

Berlin, Germany

@ Sourcecode

If night game works for you, then keep on playing that game.

Germans heavily rely on social circle and most wouldn't know what to do if social circle didn't work. Most Germans I know couldn't walk up to a stranger and start a conversation if their life depended on it so no wonder your German friends advised against night game.

They'd likely also have advised against day game since that concept is even more mysterious to the average German.

I live next to Hamburg...everytime I go to a club I see girls dancing with girls on the floor and guys hangig around with guys in the background, holding fast to their beer bottles...there is really zero competition from other males in most places.

Berlin, Germany

Yea Im teaching english plus living off saving..closer to Madgeburg..but trains are so easy i got everywhere.
I was just in Wittenberg for luthers wedding festival. (pretty much a weeken long out door party with people dressed up medieval listening to jazz. plus a giant parade.
I made out with a good number of chick dressed medieval but i couldnt ever get a fuck close. I wasnt dress the part enough.
Ive notice alot...both good looking guys and complete assfaces have hot girls..but seem like they are just the girls backpack..to hold her stuff while she dances.
i saw alot of girls leading the guy..instead of the other way around..poor guys.

__
Another thing I think works well is to touch early..especially if you are behind them..put my hand on her shoulder. or go for a hug instead of shaking hands like so many germans do

I am the cock carousel

Berlin, Germany

Do you guys like living in Germany?
Where are you guys originally from?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Berlin, Germany

I'm German.

Germany is definitely worth a visit but I can't see why anyone would come here primarily for the women. They are not that bad but Scandinavia and Eastern Europe have hotter women for sure.

Berlin, Germany

Im Black american.
long story how i learned german.
Hottness is all in opinion though.. I actually like the mediterrean or dark hair look better than the scandinavian blond type.
Small town germany is pretty average..but like everywhere..you can find bombshells in the city.. Berlin seems to have alot of foreigners to so theres more to choose from.

I am the cock carousel

Berlin, Germany

edit

Berlin, Germany

I agree. I've been to Berlin 4x. Never really seen any hotties. I remember being in one of the "in" bars. Place was cool. Tons of dudes. Girls were VERY average. And they don't dress very sexy or nice. Maybe I am jaded because I live in southern Spain where you have so many good looking girls and they dress up to go buy bread, but it was funny to see the guys looking at this one blond girl (who was hot). Turned out she was with this guy who was some daytime soap opera actor. BUT...it made me laugh thinking that this girl would be just "another girl" in Seville where I live!!! I'm spoiled!!!!! Although Berlin has so many other fun things to do. I don't go for the p factor.

Berlin, Germany

German girls are definitely not anything to get excited about. The night life (especially Berlin and Hamburg) can't be beat though. Go there for the adventures, experience, and to rack up notches. Don't expect to find top shelf quality though.

Berlin, Germany

I like the Nasty factor with the Frauleins...once they're comfortable with you there's no holding them back .No shame factor connected to sex.
Nastiest sex I've had is with German girls...that's goes from Teens to 40's.
Das ist gut ya!