rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black and mixed race girls in South Africa

I have lived in South Africa for quite a few years and can say that as a white man you can truly have a great time with some very stunning black and mixed women.
One has to undersatnd the culture a bit to distinguish between what are called coloured people and black people. Coloured is a term that is simply not used in America or western Europe to describe people but is a term of fierce pride in SA. There are many people that will get mad if you call them black despite the fact that they may be nearly 80% African blood. Coloured people are mostly mixed race people with Euro and African mixture. Some of the most stunning women I have see have come from this group. Imagine a girl with exotic almond shaped eyes, cute petite nose, full pouting lips, long slender body and a tight round ass. I have had the joy of sharing my bed with many of these wonderful ladies.
Despite the HIV scare in Africa it is still quite safe to bang these girls if you do a proper slutt screening for every girl you meet. I usually dated educated and refined women that kept their legs closed until the right man comes along. One girl showed up to a date wearing a sun dress that revealed the longest and most toned brown legs I have ever seen, the high heels made them look even longer. She noticed my eyes falling towards them on our first meeting and she later confessed that she picked an outfit that would accentuate her legs, shaved and put a liberal amount of cocobutter oil on to make them extra smooth. It is this sort of attention to detail and feminine charm that makes these girls so special.

In what cities are these girls found in SA?

South Africa is pretty dangerous so I would stay away from Johannesburg unless you know someone there. Cape Town is the best place to be for quality women and also a great atmosphere. There are many Europeans that have moved here so there is a large ex-pat community there. Being European or American is not particularly exotic there although some coloured women are specifically attracted to white men.
I discovered that black and coloured women in SA are obsessed with hair for some reason and spend tremendous amounts of time and money on products and styling. I banged one tight hottie that would want to just run her fingers through my blonde hair and confess that she wanted a baby with "white hair".
My advice is compliment one of these ladies on her hair (if you really like it of course) and she will most certainly brighten up and engage in a conversation. I got a few ladies in bed on the hair angle alone! Great opener ;-)

great stuff Nederlander! def makes me wanna visit cape town. is it possible to go there for a week and get results or does one need to stay longer?

can you also comment on other african countries as well in terms of girls, safety etc?

cheers

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (12-14-2010 05:54 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

great stuff Nederlander! def makes me wanna visit cape town. is it possible to go there for a week and get results or does one need to stay longer?

can you also comment on other african countries as well in terms of girls, safety etc?

cheers

Unfortunately most of Africa is a mess but South Africa and Namibia are relatively clean and stable. I am only familiar with Southern Africa so can only give advice on the countries there. Namibia used to be German West Africa and the capital Windhoek is extremely clean and very Germanic. German is one of the official languages there. The night life is not as amazing as anything in SA but you will certainly see some cuties walking around of all races.
If you are interested in dark women that speak excellent English and are not into the ghetto hip hop culture SA is the place to be. There are still many quality women here to meet.
The white SA girls are great as well. You will not find them nearly as attractive as Eastern European women but many are good girlfriend material. My opinion is that most white SA girls are either really hot or damn ugly, there do not seem to be many in betweens around.

White girls in SA are hard work. Conservative and its very western, IE: feminist and entitled. Spoiled is a good word for them. Cape Town is the gay capital of Africa though so there are a lot of single women and the ratios will be good. Wrap it up out there fellas, HIV is a tidal wave in that country. Also speak to locals and keep your wits about you, its a dangerous place and you must be careful about where you are going and where you want to go to.

Quote: (12-14-2010 06:35 AM)Whoremonger Wrote:  

White girls in SA are hard work. Conservative and its very western, IE: feminist and entitled. Spoiled is a good word for them. Cape Town is the gay capital of Africa though so there are a lot of single women and the ratios will be good. Wrap it up out there fellas, HIV is a tidal wave in that country. Also speak to locals and keep your wits about you, its a dangerous place and you must be careful about where you are going and where you want to go to.

I agree, it is extremely dangerous in some areas. There were some stop lights in JHB that had signs telling people not to stop at night as the area was a "car hijack risk area" I have had a panga (big knife) pulled on me and 1 car jacking attempt. I had some rough white Afrikaner friends that were ex-paratroopers in the SADF and even these guys did not venture to the city centre of JHB.

The white girls I spent time with were sexy but were very Christian so they were looking for a husband not some 1 night stand. I was only able to finger one while making out but even that type of playing makes them feel guilty. Good girls but just too much work. Would make excellent wives though! The only white SA girls I banged were Au pairs working here in Europe.

I've never been but Cape Town, South Africa may be at the very top of my 'places to visit' list.

Looks like a 10/10 in both the scenery and the women department.

[Image: Greg-Lumley.jpg]

[Image: 1473352595_hqdefault.jpg]

Why did OP get clipped?

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.

Quote: (03-08-2017 06:13 AM)Meat Head Wrote:  

Why did OP get clipped?

Read his post history. Obvious race baiter. Who cares anyway? 45 postcount newbie who was banned 6 years ago...

Man that ass is nice n plump.

Maybe this thread should just become Hot South African Girls thread.

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.

Yeah South Africa has its share of attractive girls. A population of about 50 mill. takes care of that.
Yet, if you want to get a real-life glimpse of the Gini coefficient, do make South Africa your destination.
In 2017 it's teetering on the edge of a social, political and economic collapse. The inequality, poverty and wealth side by side are all extreme. Hence the high violent crime and murder rates. Actually they're amongst the highest in the world.
The average RVF'er wouldn't stomach it. There are endless idiosyncrasies in every facet of daily life. So to avoid the "real" South Africa I foresee most would travel to the Western Cape province which is basically a sovereign Eurocentric state-within-a-state.