rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lady is so cheap,she has one light bulb & makes her husband take 2 minute showers

Lady is so cheap,she has one light bulb & makes her husband take 2 minute showers

I know the thread title is over the top.
But seriously..
This crazy lady
reuses water to cook
pours left over sauce into bottle
Takes bananas out of the peel in the grocery store

WTF
And her husband allows it...he claims he loves her...but she walks all over him.

His fat as can't even get clean in the shower cause she yells at him to turn the water off.

HE CAN'T EVEN HAVE FRIENDS OVER TO WATCH THE GAME!
Friends have to use candle light to go to the bathroom!

She has the crazy eyes and voice down too.
I don't even know if game can help this man...I feel like those kids aren't even his...but if he left her..he would be in a world of financial and mental hurt

I am the cock carousel

Crazy [Image: cry.gif] I can't believe he's putting up with this shit, no matter how Beta his growing up and sexual circumstances were. Of course, in all fairness this doesn't have anything to do with her being black - I remember the guy forced to wear a chastity belt from a few months earlier, where the wife was white.

As usual, it's fun to imagine the "what if the genders were reversed" potential outrage.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

WB 6/10

Poosy is a helluva drug [Image: confused.gif]

Team Nachos

She's a bit extreme in her frugality but I'd rather be with a woman like her, who understands the value of a dollar than a woman who maxes out credit on frivalous things she doesn't need to impress others.

It's a man's job to make the money and woman's job to stretch it as far as she can. The point is to get the best quality of life that you can for your family. This last generation of woman are completely lost.

Team Nachos

Video has been removed by user.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine