rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ex-girlfriend too attractive?

I get it. Women are attracted to men who have been (are) with attractive women. I get it. That's easy.

But.....at what point is that woman too attractive? Specifically, what level of attractiveness hurts your chances with the new girl due to her inferiority complex (this inferiority complex is, in my opinion, the engine that drives everything that is wrong with women)?

I have particularly noticed that Latinas tend to want to see pictures of ex-girlfriends.

Way too subjective...

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: Internet-Troll-NMX-700x285.jpg]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Doesn't this belong in the newbie section?

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: 09fb30170084305c619cea95c9e25ae31c13f417...44f38a.jpg]

Women never are too attractive. There is no such thing as an too attractive (ex-)girlfriend.

I dated a VERY hot woman in Thailand (she wasn't Thai though).

I saw the way other men looked at her though, and I guessed I'd spend my entire time fending them off.

It was interesting to see the way other women looked at me when I was with her. Wow. I got a lot of looks. But when I was walking round a mall with a Thai girl half my age no woman bothered to give me a second glance - not even Western women.