rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Showstopper: The Next Hugh Hefner

I just saw this on Vice's Youtube channel, and it was too good not to share.

I am not sure if it is a giant troll job, but either way it is hilarious.

[Image: dancingman.gif]

I saw the heading and I thought it would be McQueen. Is it?

On a serious note, I am always just surprised people can say shit about themselves like that with a straight face. WTF happened to these people early on in life that they can buy what they are saying, even if it has a hint of truth. Dude sounds like a jackass.

But if he is a player like he says he is well props to him!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (01-03-2014 02:23 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I thought McQueen was white.

Quote: (01-03-2014 02:25 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2014 02:23 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I thought McQueen was white.

I saw the next High Hefner in the title and I thought McQueen.

But still, great find, thanks I had some serious laughs while watching.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Blatantly a case of an overcompensating closet homosexual.

At one point he even says, "I like to take a lot of pictures with girls to prove to my mom I'm not gay."

[Image: jordan.gif]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

>Attention whoring
>Taking pictures all the time like a teen girl, then using those pictures as "proof" he got those girls
>Sun glasses at night, seriously, I can't see with sunglasses at night, I don't know how he did not step on someone.
>Weak girly handshake only with his finger and letting the girl pull his hand, totally the opposite of dominance
>V-neck shirt, not want to sound stereotypical but every time I see a man with a V-neck shirt I get the idea he is gay
>Insecure, showing his chest in a place where you can see the weather is cold is the equivalent of a girl showing her legs on the sidewalk when there is a snowstorm
>Big fucking smile all the time.
>Dependent, needs his mom's approval, make sure he is not gay

I'm with scorpion on this, this guy looks more like a closet homosexual, if you see this guy in a bar sitting with girls like he was at 8:15 and onward, the first thing that would come to your mind is "he is taking those girls to bed tonight" or "he is theirs male gay friend"?

His voice is terrible.

The segment where he is talking about all of his clothes looked really gay so I stopped watching.

How did he end up affiliated with the playboy mansion? Was that explained? For a guy, it is extremely difficult to get into their parties from what I recall.

-Indian

-Terrible voice

-Bad style

-Average girls

-Won't let go of a girl's hand when he shakes it

-Seems gay

Definitely not me.

Quote: (01-03-2014 05:57 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

The segment where he is talking about all of his clothes looked really gay so I stopped watching.

How did he end up affiliated with the playboy mansion? Was that explained? For a guy, it is extremely difficult to get into their parties from what I recall.

I don't recall him mentioning how he gets in there. He did have a playboy baseball cap.

Self-promoter types always overstate everything. They take a slight hint of truth and turn it into the end all be all.

I just don't get how anyone can believe the nonsense they say out of their mouths sometimes.

Quote: (01-03-2014 05:11 PM)Combored Wrote:  

>Attention whoring
>Taking pictures all the time like a teen girl, then using those pictures as "proof" he got those girls
>Sun glasses at night, seriously, I can't see with sunglasses at night, I don't know how he did not step on someone.
>Weak girly handshake only with his finger and letting the girl pull his hand, totally the opposite of dominance
>V-neck shirt, not want to sound stereotypical but every time I see a man with a V-neck shirt I get the idea he is gay
>Insecure, showing his chest in a place where you can see the weather is cold is the equivalent of a girl showing her legs on the sidewalk when there is a snowstorm
>Big fucking smile all the time.
>Dependent, needs his mom's approval, make sure he is not gay

I'm with scorpion on this, this guy looks more like a closet homosexual, if you see this guy in a bar sitting with girls like he was at 8:15 and onward, the first thing that would come to your mind is "he is taking those girls to bed tonight" or "he is theirs male gay friend"?

He has a lisp - maybe gay

He's a relentless self-promoter. I'm connected to the guy on Facebook and we've exchanged a few messages. He put me on his e-mail list which I thought would have travel intel but all he does is send periodic e-mails, at least twice a month, of his latest travels which always has excessive pics of him and random chicks. He usually hosts beauty pageants and other events. I couldn't unsubscribe from his e-mails since it wasn't through a subscription service so I eventually just marked his e-mail address as spam.

He's from Michigan and moved to LA to get a law degree and decided afterwards to just live his dream which wasn't practicing law.

He's managed to generate some attention through his contacts which has gotten him on daytime talk shows and minor events in LA.

Kinda surprised he's managed to get any attention.

it's like everyone is going easy on him because he gay

So this guy basically does P4F which is pay for fame. I'm getting the vibe he's a snake oil salesmen to successful IRTs with no game abroad and tries to sell them on his "lifestyle" which is nothing more then picture time with broads whom get paid to do events. Getting a picture with a playboy bunny is about as note worthy as getting a beer tub girl at the bar to touch your arm.

He seemed too disinterested to sex, I thought maybe it was the cameras but he's a rank narracsist so it shouldn't matter. To many ref flags, how is this guy laying for this lifestyle? He looks more like a male gigaloo then he does a playboy that is capable of swooping broads.

Okay I just seen HC's post. That tells a lot itself like this guy is trolling the media to amplify his own fame. He's trolling people to give the impression he's a bigger deal then he really is. That is game, but you got to turn it into something because a lot of men will drink that kool-aid and in time figure out it's all a hoax.

Quote: (01-03-2014 06:23 PM)kosko Wrote:  

So this guy basically does P4F which is pay for fame. I'm getting the vibe he's a snake oil salesmen to successful IRTs with no game abroad and tries to sell them on his "lifestyle" which is nothing more then picture time with broads whom get paid to do events. Getting a picture with a playboy bunny is about as note worthy as getting a beer tub girl at the bar to touch your arm.

He seemed too disinterested to sex, I thought maybe it was the cameras but he's a rank narracsist so it shouldn't matter. To many ref flags, how is this guy laying for this lifestyle? He looks more like a male gigaloo then he does a playboy that is capable of swooping broads.

Okay I just seen HC's post. That tells a lot itself like this guy is trolling the media to amplify his own fame. He's trolling people to give the impression he's a bigger deal then he really is. That is game, but you got to turn it into something because a lot of men will drink that kool-aid and in time figure out it's all a hoax.

I don't know how he pays for his lifestyle. Unless he does periodic legal work or has a remote setup (he is a barred attorney) or came up on a windfall somehow. He frequently travels though, averages a new country each month. Can't imagine him getting paid to do those emcee gigs. Could be wrong though. Don't really know how that fame stuff works. He has a book for sale on Amazon but don't know how well that has sold.

They rent out for private parties continually. You can pay for tickets to some of the bigger parties. I've passed on going before.

Guy is wacky, full of marketing bullshit, may not really know what he is doing because girls react differently to gay men, but is out talking to lots of girls. Good personality for a club promoter. I would hire him.

"Its not about hooking up with a girl"

lol

I did a double take. I was out with McQueen two weeks ago and this guy isn't him but could easily pass for his twin.

[Image: lol.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (01-03-2014 06:30 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I don't know how he pays for his lifestyle. Unless he does periodic legal work or has a remote setup (he is a barred attorney) or came up on a windfall somehow. He frequently travels though, averages a new country each month. Can't imagine him getting paid to do those emcee gigs. Could be wrong though. Don't really know how that fame stuff works. He has a book for sale on Amazon but don't know how well that has sold.

I'm guessing he's following the Tim Ferris model: Quit your job and travel the world. Fund it by selling books about how to quit your job and travel the world.

Now you guys know where the Indian voice comes from on the podcast.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Initially thought he was an example of how contrived, in your face confidence comes across as try hard douchebag. By the end, he just seemed like a standard gay drama club attention whore (as he lisped through the phrase "show stopping sex appeal")

I am not gonna hate on the guy - he's done well for himself. Though I wouldn't want to trade places with him or anything, I am positive I'd have a fun time hanging out with him and I admire him for being a stylish, muscular guy who lives a life that a lot of people would envy. He could have bitched out and just been a loserish IRT. No hate from me. Keep showstopping.

ohh come on anyone with lil bit of knowledge of body language see he is weak shit you can see it when he opens the doors and then flattens himself to wall to let through reporter.... WTF was that move about it's after 2:06 min

That mofo was in the chatroom earlier promoting his book, but the mods kicked him out.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

^Lmao.

I posed as you CR for a bit.

Good times. They kept asking me about Odessa?