rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deals Section? Chase 15 months 0% Interest offer

Just a question for the moderators.

From time to time, I come across stuff that would seem to be useful for some members. Like this Chase Promo for 15 months at 0%. Yes, you still need to apply for the card - but 0% is still a deal and no balance transfer fee.

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-car...?fcsplit=2

Obviously, we wouldn't want to spam the forum with deals etc.

Is there anything that we could do to have a deals section? I am not pushing for it since I have nothing to sell. But sometimes there are useful items that appear from time to time. Might help out some people. At the same time, I don't want to click new posts and just see a bunch of sales threads.

Thanks.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Good pick. I have this card. Chase also offers a Rewards program with the card. This means they allot you "points" for each purchase you make. You can then cash those point in for dollars. I've earned thousands in the past seven years or so.

The only hitch is that you need to pay the card off each month on time or you get hit with fees, making the points, er, pointless. So if money is tight for anyone reading this, I'd advise staying away from credit cards....UNLESS you use them strictly as a replacement for checks specifically to do the Rewards point thing.

What I've done is added my recurring bills to the card (phone, etc.), all of which I'd pay anyway by check. That way, I end up making money on my bills through the Rewards points.

This is one example of how you can turn the tables on corporations if you look closely at what they're offering. If anyone has any others, I'm all ears.