rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Surge in student feminism ... article

Just for info:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-...nists.html

Quote: (01-03-2014 12:42 PM)adrian_D Wrote:  

Just for info:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-...nists.html

Quote:Quote:

The Women’s Campaign at Oxford University brings us possibly our most original idea. They concocted a cocktail menu with drinks including Bloody Mary Wollstonecraft and Consensual Sex on the Beach. The beauty of this campaign is its humour; by having a bit of fun these issues can be brought to life in a way that people can relate to.

The 'humour' involved is some punning cocktail titles, none of which are 'hilarious', as described in the caption.

Once again, feminists are women who have no understanding of normal social interaction. Are they apsies and autistics?

What was hilarious, is the evidence how popular all these organisations are. The best they could come up with, in a population of 60 million people, was 'over 1000 likes on Facebook!'

'Breathing', as an interest, currently has 277,878 likes on Facebook. How unpopular is Feminism when 'Suicide' is 12 times as liked, having 12,152 members?

It's easy to overestimate the power of this shite. I'm starting to think Social Media giving seemingly-equal voices to Aspies makes people think their ideas are more normalised than they are.

For feminists all the heterosexual sex is = rape

because "consent" is something that very rarely can actually happen.

"Consent" never happens in feminist cartoons:

[Image: Sheffield_2780317c.jpg]

[Image: feministcomics_zpsf4244115.jpg]

Anonymous Bosch the picture is not showing up, can you post only the link to it maybe or relink ?

These are just fat cunts..... 99% sure they are just social misfits and losers.

I love how they take six panels and jam as much diversity into them as possible.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote:Quote:

Consensual Sex on the Beach

Alright this made me laugh. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos