rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women really love violent guys

I am sure this is nothing new to most of you but because we learn by repetition, I thought I should let you guys know what happened to me new years night.

So I have been dating this chick for few months, new years night we were out, walking to a local concert here. 3 kids came up to me and started asking me for money, I told them that I didn't have any money and told them to leave..they kept on bothering me and I just kept on telling them ''no money''..they move to my girl and started asking her for money..one of them now touches my girl..I thought ''fuck it, this is enough''. I was drinking a cup of whiskey..walked up to one of them and kicked on his ass..the other one tried to react, i threw my alcohol on his face like the barbershop and when I approach to hit him..they all ran away.

Minutes after I had a small altercation with some security guards (it was very very short..no punches involved, no serious arguments) and on that same night, it was the first time that my girl ever said that she loves me. She couldn't stop saying that shit till today, I literally clocked that she completely fell in love with me after that night.

And this was not the first time that this shit happens to me. The previous girl I was semi dating, fell in love with me right after I slapped on her face really hard.

It's like acts of aggression really makes women fall for you. Capability of violence is big in terms of attracting women.

Just a reminder.

[Image: agree2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Truth.

You see this visiting any prison too...large amounts of beautiful women coming and going.

This is an entire series, it's old news: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/04/2...y-edition/

Quote:Quote:

There’s really nothing to learn from this story beyond that which we already know:

1. Chicks love dominant men.
2. Women in love with assholes will rationalize anything.
3. A core concept of game is asserting your dominance over women by displaying higher status and/or undermining a woman’s relative status.
4. A charming, violent inmate will leave more descendants to suckle on the state teat than a diligent, law-abiding beta male will leave to contribute to the state teat.

I remember almost getting into a bar fight a couple years ago and having a girl rub her ass up against me because I screamed at a motherfucker like I was ready to kill to him before I bounced. I should've stayed a bit longer...

Funny how men are indoctrinated to be exactly what turns women off.

Non-violent, conformist, feeding into the feminine imperative.

I called my mom out on it. I said "What the fuck mom? How come you didn't teach me this shit. Why did you raise me to be such a pussy? How come you didn't tell me girls like violent guys?

And she just basically denies that women are how they actually are. It's sickening. I promise to raise my kids with truth.

Definitely true. Although it has limits. A guy who's roid raging for no reason will not get pussy respect. But standing up for yourself and her and beating down an idiot who is causing problems = pussy is wet.

Also, I had some chicks on dates ask me out of the blue if I ever get in fights and how often. A type of a shit test maybe?
Anyway, I used to say the truth, that I don't really anymore, used to when I was younger, but now I just say that "yeah I do sometimes, when it calls for it". They like that more.

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"

This is kind of true, but not for the reasons you might think...

Before you run outside to play the knockout game, consider that maybe it isn't specifically the violence itself that they're attracted to, but rather the whole concept of one man trying to assert himself over another. In this context, the dominance is physical and violent, but violence is really just one manifestation of dominance.

I'm sure women are equally or even more attracted to men they witness dominating in a business deal or dominating a conversation. It's dominance, or a man trying to dominate, that gets the girl wet; not specifically brutality and bloodshed.

Just my opinion.

Also, the most alpha men don't partake in any senseless acts of violence themselves, they just grin as beta males fight over scraps. Just because you fight or can fight doesn't automatically make you an alpha with the ladies. It's the men that don't have to fight to get what they want that score maximum alpha points, they get others to fight for them.

Quote: (01-02-2014 10:22 PM)pitt Wrote:  

The previous girl I was semi dating, fell in love with me right after I slapped on her face really hard.
Serious question can you go to jail for something like this?

deathoffatties i had situations where women acted out specifically looking for a physical response from me, one time at a club a girl came out of nowhere and slapped me in the face then she just stood there and had a grin on her face like saying ok your turn what are you going to do about it. She got mad that i wasnt giving her any attention, we used to date.

Quote: (01-03-2014 05:09 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

The previous girl I was semi dating, fell in love with me right after I slapped on her face really hard.

deathoffatties i had situations where women acted out specifically looking for a physical response from me, one time at a club a girl came out of nowhere and slapped me in the face then she just stood there and had a grin on her face like saying ok your turn what are you going to do about it. She got mad that i wasnt giving her any attention, we used to date.

That's something totally different. There are definitely girls that like men to rough them up. In fact, I best most girls like to be roughed up during foreplay and in bed. You know, slapped on the face, neck grabbed, thrown on the bed and banged hard.

Quote: (01-03-2014 05:28 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

That's something totally different. There are definitely girls that like men to rough them up. In fact, I best most girls like to be roughed up during foreplay and in bed. You know, slapped on the face, neck grabbed, thrown on the bed and banged hard.

Big game recognized

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (01-03-2014 05:34 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2014 05:28 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Big game recognized

Yep. Then you cool that ass down with some ice cream.

This thread needs more Ne*l Skyw*lker.

If you read many news article of men killing their gfs or wives you notice that the women are really never ugly, the more beautiful the woman is, the more violent she likes her man to be, you rarely see a violent man with a ugly woman, every serial killer banged hot girls before and after being in jail.

PITT TAUGHT ME

Quote: (01-03-2014 04:07 PM)Combored Wrote:  

If you read many news article of men killing their gfs or wives you notice that the women are really never ugly, the more beautiful the woman is, the more violent she likes her man to be, you rarely see a violent man with a ugly woman, every serial killer banged hot girls before and after being in jail.

That's not always the case. Richard Ramirez's wife was fugly.

Good post and very true, that is why it is important to be in shape and look like you can handle yourself.

If you notice when fights break out how women will react, they always scream and try to get involved.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Ratchets and loony toons love violence. They grew up with an abusive daddy and a slut/trash mouth momma. Its what they know, so they expect to be slapped around at home, and for her man to go running around acting up. If you don't they'll instigate it alright.

Normal girls don't won't it, in the bedroom or on the street. Smack a proper girl and she'll bail. Go out acting stupid in a club and she'll bail. She grew up and had some sense instilled and don't want to be around loose cannon men. They don't see the value in someone that takes such non-valued risks.

There's nothing wrong with either, and as you gain more experience will be able to differentiate. Just don't think that all women want a hard guy. They do want a masculine man.

LOL just learned what a ratchet is

Ratchets you know lol

My girl is the most feminine chick I have ever met in this country,chill out with the hate on my threads.

Not hatin', just speaking the truth for ones that need to know it going through life.

Quote: (01-03-2014 07:51 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Ratchets and loony toons love violence. They grew up with an abusive daddy and a slut/trash mouth momma. Its what they know, so they expect to be slapped around at home, and for her man to go running around acting up. If you don't they'll instigate it alright.

Normal girls don't won't it, in the bedroom or on the street. Smack a proper girl and she'll bail. Go out acting stupid in a club and she'll bail. She grew up and had some sense instilled and don't want to be around loose cannon men. They don't see the value in someone that takes such non-valued risks.

Not true. Plenty of girls like to be slapped in the face during sex, and had relatively sound childhoods. Girls who are sexual freaks often like rough, slightly violent (as in face slapping) sex.

Violence outside the bedroom, I can't really speak to.

Quote: (01-03-2014 01:08 AM)markus85 Wrote:  

Truth.

You see this visiting any prison too...large amounts of beautiful women coming and going.

Not only that, but middle class women who work in the filthiest prisons fall for the lowest scum on earth.

My friend works as a corrections officer at a prison. He said female employees fall in love with the prisoners all the time - and risk everything. One was a psychologist who lived in the suburbs with a husband and little kids. They noticed her coming to work better dressed and looking good. Sure enough, someone caught her fucking one of the prisoners, losing her job and husband as a result. Sure hope it was worth it.

Apparently this shit goes on all the time and all over the world.

Take care of those titties for me.

Violence is a display of power. In sex, on the street, or in competition.

Bitches love power.

Quote: (01-04-2014 12:53 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2014 07:51 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Not true. Plenty of girls like to be slapped in the face during sex, and had relatively sound childhoods. Girls who are sexual freaks often like rough, slightly violent (as in face slapping) sex.

Violence outside the bedroom, I can't really speak to.

Smacking' a girl in the bedroom isn't violence. Its playing around or a little 'necessary roughness'. Violence is knocking a bitches teeth for no making dinner. I'm all for beating the brakes off it in the bedroom.

Quote: (01-04-2014 05:47 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Violence is a display of power. In sex, on the street, or in competition.

Bitches love power.

There is never a need to display it. Women just need to know you are capable. Speak softly and carry a big stick. Wonton displays of violence are a sign of insecurity. But I think my definition of violence seems to differ.

Gotta disagree with you Ali. You seem to think violence only starts being defined as violence when it reaches a certain level of physicality.

Smacking a girl in the bedroom, even if she likes it (her liking it is irrelevant to the definition) is a violent act.

If you just displayed that ability sure she would be turned on, but she wouldnt be satisfied until you did it.

Pitt displayed willingness to be violent to protect he and his girl (even if it was against a bunch of kids hahahaha really man??) and she responded with affection.

In both cases that is perceived as power over a situation. That makes women feel feminine, and as i have written many times all a woman wants is to feel special + feel feminine.