rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Cleans Up Stanky Pussy With Air Freshener On Elevator

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Classy Chick. LOL I wonder how many cocks she has had in the last 24 hours?

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

2_₩¥©K€D™ said stank.

If it smells like cologne leave it alone [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Well, hey. At least she cleaned up.

Incidentally, what's a camera doing in an airline bathroom anyway?

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

That seems fake, but im sure girls do that kind of shit all the time. I'm so glad I wasn't born with a pussy.

When I was growing up, I learned to think about pussies as these beautiful Georgia okeefe creations of nature.

Now I seem them as meaty, cylinderical, orificial socks flushed with metallic tasting goo.

It's true that some pussies are less offensive than others, but but I don't get guys who are all like " ..,and she had this beautiful little pussy.."

Yeah, they feel good to fuck, but let's not put pussy on a pedestal in this more literal sense of the phrase.

The pussy is supposed to stink. How else are we supposed to find women in the wild? We're wild animals. It's also a tell of health or disease. If you find the smell offensive it means she's dirty or not biologically compatible with you. The nose knows fellas.

Team Nachos

I know indian people get a lot of shit around here, but my nose doesn't work so well, and I've heard guys say that Indian women tend to stink. Is there truth to this? Something to do with garlic..

Quote: (12-31-2013 08:16 AM)soup Wrote:  

I know indian people get a lot of shit around here, but my nose doesn't work so well, and I've heard guys say that Indian women tend to stink. Is there truth to this? Something to do with garlic..

Nah I had an Indian ex and her vag tasted and smelled good. The smell of garlic tends to permeate every pore of your skin and if you're a girl who eats a lot of garlic you should be aware her vag will smell like garlic.

Fortunately for me, I love garlic [Image: biggrin.gif]

"When I was growing up, I learned to think about pussies as these beautiful Georgia okeefe creations of nature. "

Hahaha that cracked me up.

All else equal, hotter girls have better smelling pussies. A couple of the hottest girls I've fucked had a smell that was enough alone to make me hard, and fuck a fifth or sixth time. Uglier girls just didn't have that, even if they had good hygiene. Coincidentally, I prefer it when girls don't use much body wash, soap or scents. Everything I eat or bathe with is natural, so when I come in contact with synthetic man made chemicals I can't stand it. Eg, sustained exposure to new car smell gives me a slight headache.

I can tell that video is fake.

Of course - I am sure girls do shit like this anyway.

Quote: (12-31-2013 07:44 AM)soup Wrote:  

When I was growing up, I learned to think about pussies as these beautiful Georgia okeefe creations of nature.

[Image: lol.gif]

That is hilarious. Guess I'm not the only one that got horny as a teen viewing Georgia O'Keefe's floral paintings, lol.

[Image: flower-of-life-iiblog.jpg?w=254&h=300]

For one, she had panties on, so it may not have been about her pussy smelling. She may have just be spraying body spray or something just to smell nicer. Just like some dudes use Axe body spray after they get out of the shower.

@ aphelion...that looks like an elevator, not an airline bathroom. Elevators routinely have cameras in them.

Frankly, I'm thinking she was a hooker on the way to her next trick. I don't think the vid is fake - she just got caught out there getting ready to get plowed for the umpteenth time that day.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I figure it'd be easier if she'd just get her labia pierced and hang up a couple of these:

[Image: attachment.jpg16225]   

RACE TROLL

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: gtfo.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg16228]   

Haha this thread has serious potential for laughs.

Info courtesy of Fox "News" confirms your theory:

Quote:Quote:

Curry/Cumin

The taste of Tikka chicken may not be worth the lingering stench that comes with it. The aromas of spices such as curry and cumin can make a home for themselves in your pores, and stew for days at a time.

Deodorize: Even a brief brush with cumin can cause a lasting odor. Instead try cardamom, an aromatic seed of a plant from the ginger family, which permeates the body quickly and leaves a fresh aroma.

Garlic

Garlic stink oozes from your skin because allicin, within another sulfur compound called allin, is released when garlic is cut or crushed. Allicin breaks down quickly after consumption and converts to other substances, which cause bacteria to mix with sweat and results in a strong odor.

Source:

10 Foods that Make You Smell

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I can't even smell pussy no more. My nose stop detecting pussy smell long ago. All I smell is the sweet aroma of fornication.