rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I started a subreddit called Red Kings

Fellow member RedPillSchool has done a superb job with The Red Pill subreddit. So much so that his rapid success suggests to me that there is more space on reddit to build our numbers and establish a stronger foothold on one of the most highly trafficked sites on the internet. Therefore I created a subreddit called Red Kings:

http://www.reddit.com/r/redkings/

If /r/theredpill is meant to be a sort of "introduction to the red pill" forum, I anticipate /r/redkings to be smaller and more focused. I expect both will compliment each other and also serve as allies.

In the beginning, I think /r/redkings will be a place to share images, interesting links, and video. Feel free to participate and give me your comments.

I went to the theredpill subreddit but found it spammed with people from thebluepill subreddit.

What kind of moderation (if any) can be done to keep the subreddit clean?

Quote: (12-29-2013 07:40 PM)Moreless Wrote:  

Roosh-style moderation.

[Image: dr-evil-o.gif]

Good to see a new alternative, theredpill subreddit seems to have jumped the shark and is a victim of its own success.

Men who brag on this subreddit about being a player or being promiscuous haven't burned out yet, and will.

Not to mention very often the top rated comment is by some woman that starts off as "As a woman, I think..."
The whole subreddit is starting to be infiltrated by more MRAs and MGTOWs that have a more blue pill point of view lately.

Its good to get general awareness out there, thankfully much better and tightly controlled male spaces like this forum exists. Thankful for Roosh Styled moderation.

Quote: (12-29-2013 08:28 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Good to see a new alternative, theredpill subreddit seems to have jumped the shark and is a victim of its own success.

Men who brag on this subreddit about being a player or being promiscuous haven't burned out yet, and will.

Not to mention very often the top rated comment is by some woman that starts off as "As a woman, I think..."
The whole subreddit is starting to be infiltrated by more MRAs and MGTOWs that have a more blue pill point of view lately.

Its good to get general awareness out there, thankfully much better and tightly controlled male spaces like this forum exists. Thankful for Roosh Styled moderation.

The top rated comment, posted my moderator "Soft Harem":

"Relationships are TRP on hard mode. Plates are fun, and I recommend the new guys spin for a little while to really internalize Game/TRP concepts, but eventually you'll want to pursue monogamy. Once you're RP aware and avoid any legal ties you really can make a relationship a net increase in your happiness. Women who are worth it are rare, but if it was easy none us would be here."

[Image: 2vczslg.gif]

Quote: (12-29-2013 08:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2013 07:40 PM)Moreless Wrote:  

Roosh-style moderation.

[Image: dr-evil-o.gif]

[Image: eKC2dip.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Depending on how active it is from trolls you might be quite busy. Reddit seems like its ground zero for white knight and fatties. I never did get reddit's interface though.

Quote:Quote:

Sleeping around is fun for about a year or two. Then, casual sex becomes predictable, uninteresting, and one slowly begins to embrace MGTOW and/or patiently look for a rare, high quality female companion. So please stop flaunting your naive ego on this subreddit. You're like a child who has learned he wont be punished for taking as many cookies from the cookie jar as he wants. Thank you.

Translation: I got laid twice.

^Beat me to it.

Yep, reddit is ground zero for all the worst people on the web. But it will be good to have a manned outpost there. I also like the name, Red Kings, it's just right.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Even though TRP is the safest place for our beliefs, there is still some surprising blue pillness that gets upvoted. Like this:

Quote:Quote:

Still virgin, used to hate myself for it, not anymore. Studied the red pill and realized most guys on here were just like the blue pill cock carousel woman; just looking for sex. I also realized that a lot of threads were dedicated to this and not solid relationships. I didn't want to be that person, and from the relationships I had early in life before sex was a thought, I enjoyed the connection between myself and another.

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

But then again, TRP serves a good introductory function (going from bill pill to red is a long process and guys need their hand held). It's expected for men to regress back to the comfort of their blue pill onesie.

I like the idea. Are you looking for moderators for this subreddit?

I am the cock carousel

Yeah I could use moderators. After I'm dong setting things up I'll contact those who are interested.

Sourcecode would do the job well, I'm sure.

[Image: gavel1_e0.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

It is tricky to keep up with demand with the influx of users, but we've done a pretty good job of setting up an automod to get rid of trolly trolls. Aside from that there's a wide range of opinions we allow- extreme ones, and the guys who are still looking for unicorns. I find it good to keep conversation flowing, even if somebody's post is something I don't really agree with, most of our users will blast an idiot for saying something stupid.

Quote: (12-29-2013 08:28 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Good find. Mods have been busy over the holidays so a lot of junk has filtered through. That right there should never have passed go. (no excuse for softharem keeping it up)

I don't think the Red pill subreddit has jumped the shark at all. The thread linked above is pretty soft, but that's what happens when you have massive and rapid growth from the biggest bunch of dweebs in the free world (aka the Reddit user base).

Still, it's healthy to have multiple communities, for specialization and also to make it harder for Reddit admins to crack down on us, as they eventually will.

Like it or not, Reddit is huge and it's a huge source of potential new readers/converts. RVF guys should make accounts and get in the mix.

Blog: Thumotic
Red Pill links: The Red Pill Review
Follow me on Twitter

Seems good.

So basically you want the forum rules to apply there?
No women, no dicks and stuff like that?

Nope.

The haters already started attacking the subreddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comm...oy_oh_boy/

I had to delete some of their troll submission.

Quote: (12-30-2013 04:41 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

Seems good.

So basically you want the forum rules to apply there?
No women, no dicks and stuff like that?

Yeah forum rules will be a starting point. I'll make adjustments when I see what type of ecosystem it develops.

They're also downvoting the shit out of everything. I'm sure you don't want to restrict membership too much and stunt it's growth but you can prevent people who don't subscribe to the subreddit from voting on posts.

EDIT: This is from that thread you linked to:

"Yeah, the awesome AMA where he admitted that he touches old women for money and finds it degrading, but like, he needs a job, right?"

[Image: lol.gif] Morons.

Quote: (12-30-2013 11:37 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

They're also downvoting the shit out of everything. I'm sure you don't want to restrict membership too much and stunt it's growth but you can prevent people who don't subscribe to the subreddit from voting on posts.

EDIT: This is from that thread you linked to:

"Yeah, the awesome AMA where he admitted that he touches old women for money and finds it degrading, but like, he needs a job, right?"

[Image: lol.gif] Morons.

God I would stunt that growth. It's like seeing a cascade of morons.

Fellas this is a first class feminist trolling opportunity here. Create an account and tell them how fat they are.

Quote: (12-30-2013 11:37 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

I was about to suggest the same thing - r/TheRedPill/ restrict voting to members only.

Presumably you can ban r/TheBluePill/ members who join r/RedKings/ to downvote???

Hi guys, your new sub has been the subject of much discussion, wish you the best of luck. Since you want more folks I figured I would come this way and sign up.

I think it will take a lot of effort and vigilance to keep our message from being diluted as it grows, especially on the reddit front. There are a few private communities out there for that very reason. As frustrating as it is, I think we shouldn't neglect the mainline RP sub, as it is the gateway into our community for the vast majority of people.

I can't help but feel like we're living on borrowed time with respect to reddit though, so I hope all the good shit has been archived for the inevitable deletion and ban wave. I'd rather be here in the aftermath of that event than on some other site.

The subreddit is shaping up nice.
Hopefully redditors that subscribe to the Red Pill will discover this in greater numbers.

Its pretty much a forum for all the links that appear in the Red Pill
Maybe a person that doesnt search through the RFV threads would find this a good page to bookmark

I am the cock carousel