rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where Are The Player Yodas'??

I have been going over material from Tariq Nasheed, Marc Katz, etc. and it donned on me that both of these guys are relatively good looking men. In fact, usually when I see love gurus' on television they tend to be somewhat attractive guys, guys who would pretty much attract women anyway. For instance, Nasheed is what, 6'5, in decent shape, etc.? As long as he wasn't a total Carlton Banks (Fresh Prince of Bel Air) He would get his share of women regardless! My question is this... Even the guys on this board, such as Mixx, while I haven't actually seen pics of them, describe themselves as above average in looks, with a ton of money! My question is... Where are the normal and even below average looking guys that are doing well with women? Where are the guys 5'4 and under, or fat or just plain ugly, that are getting 7's and above consistently? I know this is fictional but one of the cool things about Yoda was that he was 3'1, old as hell, yet he was the baddest Jedi in the galaxy! Lol. Clearly it wasn't his size and strength, intimidating looks, etc. that made him bad assed. It was his overwhelming knowledge of the force! (His game!) I think hearing from some of these less that fortunate looking, yet successful with women players would be very inspiring to us not so handsome padawans. Lol

I think just like Yoda they dont exist. If youre hella short or fat or ugly youre just not pulling quality ass consistently unless youve got a bankroll that can choke a hippo.

I think the shorter guys call pull girls if they have a lot of charisma and charm. One of the biggest mistakes I see guys making is not staying in shape. The second is that their fashion is "Dad casual". The third is that they put women on a pedestal.

A charismatic dude who is funny and smiles a lot can do damage. The name of the game for the less attractive is to be more interesting, more of a mystery, and have a new adventure to offer. I've seen some pretty bizarre guys pulling off some shit that you wouldn't expect. Charisma and personality matter.

with the good looking players, they have more of a challenge; they are fighting the women off FROM THE TOP. That means, that the women automatically assume the following: You are a player, you just want to fuck them, and you have slept with hundreds of girls. They also assume you are just after them. So from this angle you have to show IOD (indicators of disinterest) and negs. one of my favorites is to enlist their help in being your new wing man. This disqualifies her, but also insults her. SHe starts to wonder why SHE isn't the one you are pursuing

Quote: (12-09-2010 09:24 PM)bigbootyluvr Wrote:  

I think the shorter guys call pull girls if they have a lot of charisma and charm. One of the biggest mistakes I see guys making is not staying in shape. The second is that their fashion is "Dad casual". The third is that they put women on a pedestal.

A charismatic dude who is funny and smiles a lot can do damage. The name of the game for the less attractive is to be more interesting, more of a mystery, and have a new adventure to offer. I've seen some pretty bizarre guys pulling off some shit that you wouldn't expect. Charisma and personality matter.

with the good looking players, they have more of a challenge; they are fighting the women off FROM THE TOP. That means, that the women automatically assume the following: You are a player, you just want to fuck them, and you have slept with hundreds of girls. They also assume you are just after them. So from this angle you have to show IOD (indicators of disinterest) and negs. one of my favorites is to enlist their help in being your new wing man. This disqualifies her, but also insults her. SHe starts to wonder why SHE isn't the one you are pursuing

The staying in shape thing is fucking crucial, no chick wants a fatty mcbutterpants. I got up to around 260 a few years ago (Im 6'5) and the quality of ass i was getting was WAY down, Im back to my good weight of around 230 and Im back in business with 8's and up. I agree that the short dude or the odd dude can pull some girls but consistently week in and week out I just dont see it. It seems like they have to go high number approaches to find the niche they fit in with specific girls. Ill sure as fuck take my chances fighting off from the top as opposed to scratching and clawing from the bottom. When girls are throwing the player card or how many girls ive fucked card those are all good things because they already believe I carry value with other women.

Quote: (12-09-2010 07:01 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

I have been going over material from Tariq Nasheed, Marc Katz, etc. and it donned on me that both of these guys are relatively good looking men. In fact, usually when I see love gurus' on television they tend to be somewhat attractive guys, guys who would pretty much attract women anyway. For instance, Nasheed is what, 6'5, in decent shape, etc.? As long as he wasn't a total Carlton Banks (Fresh Prince of Bel Air) He would get his share of women regardless! My question is this... Even the guys on this board, such as Mixx, while I haven't actually seen pics of them, describe themselves as above average in looks, with a ton of money! My question is... Where are the normal and even below average looking guys that are doing well with women? Where are the guys 5'4 and under, or fat or just plain ugly, that are getting 7's and above consistently? I know this is fictional but one of the cool things about Yoda was that he was 3'1, old as hell, yet he was the baddest Jedi in the galaxy! Lol. Clearly it wasn't his size and strength, intimidating looks, etc. that made him bad assed. It was his overwhelming knowledge of the force! (His game!) I think hearing from some of these less that fortunate looking, yet successful with women players would be very inspiring to us not so handsome padawans. Lol

My friend is a 5"7 skinny asian guy who is pretty good with girls. We've been sarging for a month and he's gotten a few number closes and dates. Its amazing how good he got in such a short period of time.

He dresses really well and his hair is well done. He shows that having good game and dress sense can be killer despite a skinny body. He's very determined and that motivates me too.

Believe me when he say he's got a skinny body, he weighs around 125 pounds.

Skinny is very different than fat. If someone is skinny they can sometimes be confused with being healthy no matter what shape theyre actually in, fat on the other hand not so much.

"Where are the normal and even below average looking guys that are doing well with women? Where are the guys 5'4 and under, or fat or just plain ugly, that are getting 7's and above consistently?"

They exist.

Not sure about the "normal and even below average looking guys" part, but one my Ace's growing up was mad short and swooped insane girls. Quiksilver bikini models for one (to give a reference point).

But he was mad G. Unbreakable confidence, charismatic as hell and a straight hustler. He was sort of a big brother for me (he was way older).

The best I could do to describe him would be a white Eazy-E http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFJQlFvkmQw

We actually called him Easy.

He was also the luckiest cat I ever met. Cashed out on tech boom. Cashed out on housing boom. Hit an LBO investment. Married a fly ultra wealthy chick.

Haven't talked to him in a few years. Rode off into the sunset.

Come to think of it, I should give him a ring.

Hmmm...

I tried to find a Yoda for you.

[Image: Mohammad-El-Fayed.jpg]

He married Miss Finland:

[Image: AHHEINIWJAK.jpg]

But you might be able to guess what his net worth is...

Being short is a major disadvantage.

In the dating game, you get points. A guy can be short, but if he's good-looking, rich, or whatever, he might get a few more points. Also, height is relative.

A short guy in the US might be considered average or tall in asia (just being White or latino is also a major plus out there). Short whites and latinos can get chicks on a regular basis in Japan.

On the other hand, if you're short, Black, not good-looking, and not hip-hop, you're pretty much stuck with the fat ugly white chicks. Ugly white hippos don't do it for me, so I've come to accept that I'll be alone for the rest of my life. People shouldn't expect me to play fair though, knowing that life isn't fair.

Time2Quit, I was about to say something as dumb and unuanced as you did, but I'll refrain.

If you're short, black, ugly and wear overalls, I expect you'd be stuck with something disgusting. Not because you are short, black, ugly and have poor taste. It's because you have no game, and your bad taste reflects that.

Your post was really retarded, and offers little value to the rest of us. We all do it, but if you're going to make sweeping generalizations, it's best to complement them with sound arguments. That's what adds value.

He's a troll. And a racist one at that. Sickening.

Edit: nothing intelligent to add

Nothing wrong with being a racist. Racism is truth. It is a race war between Blacks and other races, and it's probably going to escalate into an open and hot one soon, if drastic measure are not taken.

Read Civil War 2 by Thomas Chittum, and listen to some George Lincoln Rockwell. He tells it like it is.

I'm not a troll, but I am a racist and damn proud of it too.

George Lincoln Rockwell is one of the only white people that I respect and don't hate. Too bad he's not still living and running for president. Instead, I have to deal with craKKKa hipsters, tea parties, and their japanese sluts. Fuck you white pwople.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTPPuBxs77U

Quote:Quote:

I'm not a troll, but I am a racist and damn proud of it too.
No need to that hear, I don't think anyone wants to read it. Your entitled to your own opinions, but take that somewhere else...

Fuck you. I'm telling the truth. Deal with it craKKKa.

Time2Quit, have you gone crazy?? I've seen other posts from you and they've never come across as this insane! I'm a short, black guy myself and I certianly don't think I'll never find an attractive girl. I've already done so many times. I just haven't done it at the consistency that I'd like or what I feel would qualify me as a true ladies man. Some of that was due to my bucking the system and not wanting to be caught up in fashion trends. I know realize that to a certain extent, when in Rome do as Romans do! I also now believe, as Tariq Nasheed famously puts it, "If you wear the right clothes, you can get chose with your mouth closed!" Lol. So, the more handicaps you have,(Short, fat, ugly, etc.) the more you have to accentuate the positives, at least to a certain extent. Time2Quit, if you like Asian women, you will certainly find one eventually, if you keep looking., as I will eventually find what I like. But I don't want to be on some longwinded search to finally find, after years, a 7 or 8. I want to be able to do that night after night! So, the reason for this thread is to locate individuals that have actually proven that it is possible to be somewhat unattractive yet still pull 7-9's on a rather consistent basis. I think a conservative number of actual out in the field, working it hard, would be three 7-9 quality girls a month.

Not worth it.

The rule to get asian bitches flocking is "don't be black". It's been said time and again and it's the truth, so fuck you, fuck white people, fuck asians, fuck jews, black power.

One word: Troll.

Truth is more like it.

If you take any man, throw in some charisma, good style, winner attitude, and a not give a fuck outlook who is in decent shape, he will pull ass.

As far as good looking guys, we have to deal with what the other poster said, basically bitches wanting to "put us in our place" with bitch tests. Everyone has a pro or con to what' they're using. I do admit I wouldn't change what I'm working with. The only girls that are approaching good looking guys for a sure thing are 6s at best (barring the occasional anomaly). The rest requires game. I've got a buddy who is a model and fit as hell. As soon as he opens his mouth he says something dumb and girls are turned off. He's totally frustrated and unless he's pulling from a social circle or some girl who's caught up in the hype, he has a hard time. He also refuses to learn game because he thinks he shouldn't have to. We even stopped talking about it.

Quote: (12-10-2010 04:45 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

If you take any man, throw in some charisma, good style, winner attitude, and a not give a fuck outlook who is in decent shape, he will pull ass.

As far as good looking guys, we have to deal with what the other poster said, basically bitches wanting to "put us in our place" with bitch tests.

I had to deal with a girl wanting to put me o my place last night - from the very first word, she was constantly "negging" me, and trying to tone down my confidence and my not give a fuck outlook - then shortly, I realized how desperately she wanted to know me in greater detail.

Women neg good looking men all the time to bring our confidence down.

In the game of banging many women, nobody has it 100% easy - not even movie stars.

Mixx

Quote: (12-10-2010 04:52 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Women neg good looking men all the time to bring our confidence down.

In the game of banging many women, nobody has it 100% easy - not even movie stars.

Mixx

Simply genius.

I know that conventional wisdom is that a below average looking guy, with swagger, game, high confidence, etc can pull hot girls regualrly, but it's interesting that only nice looking guys are making that claim! lol. Where are the Yodas'!

That's just the point, its not conventional. It's the whole reason game evolved. I'm starting to wonder about the reason for this post....Are you saying all these ugly guys I see with fine women are figments of my imagination?