rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When it comes to game, how lazy are you?

Are you going to the ends of the earth?
Cross country? Cross the city?

Do you make a special effort to date outside of your comfort zone, social circle?

Suited up, or dressing nice at all times?

Willing to slay other guys and hater girlfriends and deal with poor attitudes?

WIA

I've devoted a decent amount of my life too it but I've found if I focus on it too much that I get tired and become less motivated. Like most things I think it is all about finding that good balance.

I will sometimes drive farther away to hit up a different mall/grocery store so I don't become a regular at that store trying to hit on girls.

It's not "laziness" per se — you have to balance your life mix towards a well-rounded self-improvement drive.
If 99% of your time is pussy on the mind, your game suffers and you come off as thirsty.

Branch out, and spend your energies accordingly.

I try to incorporate it into my daily routine. I honestly don't have too much time to go out at night right now. I get home from work around 7 and I'm tired and hungry. I try to get to bed by 10.

I game mostly during lunch and the weekends. I will make an effort to go out more when the weather lightens up.

Team Nachos

I'm trying to go out everyday to the most crowded areas, even if I couldn't find a cute girl to talk to(which is rare), I find myself give less shit and less self conscious each passing day whether people are there or not.

Gender/sex economics play a big role in how hard you're willing to work, I've found.

Before I came to Thailand almost a year ago, I was living in Miami Beach. And let me tell you, I had to WORK for every piece of tail I scored. Same thing in San Francisco for 3 years before that. And I'm a fit, handsome, tall white dude with good social skills and a powerful presence. Seems like it should've been easy but in the USA it was a grind.

In Bangkok, on the other hand, I clean up. I mean, not THC and Fisto style. But I don't have to put in nearly the amount of work I did stateside on basically any front.

But to answer your question WIA, looking at THCs stats of when he demolished SEA, you see that a disproportionate amount of lays come from night game, something I've pretty much ignored since coming here because of good online game and day game.

Now I'm committed to stretching my comfort zone and hitting the night life at least biweekly. That's why I think it helps to have this forum and meet with forum members. If only to realize that there's ALWAYS a next level.

Extremely lazy. I want to bang as many chicks, with as little effort, in as little time as possible - all for free. This historically meant lying to girls online, telling them I'm a Reality TV Producer, etc. Now I'm focused on SA Game.

I don't think I am lazy, I have simply being ineffective the few times I tried. It's not made easier by my relationship situation - you know the thing about fear of being caught

I just be my self, seems to work for the most part

Lazy in the short term, hard-working in the long term.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

No, I just go out and place fun and challenging standards for some girl to be my girlfriend. Single girls in January are desperate for boyfriends so making them do some risky and fun stuff (sex) to get it is what pushes their buttons.

Edit: Yes, I do dress nicely, have a tan, clear skin, trimmed hair and beard and I work out. Don't overdo it unless you want to look like a fag.

I am lazy. I am 57. I pick out of the hordes of divorced, widowed and never-married in their 40s, occasionally in 30s. I have short and often concurrent mini-relationships with them.

I should challenge myself and reach down to younger and hotter women.

I there are different stages of game.

The lowest form is just satisfying your thirst.

Once you get that going, you probably want higher quality, and want to figure out easier ways to stay "hydrated".

Game is about making easier for guys to get girls.

So, working hard on something now so you can relax a bit down the road is part of it.

There's a difference between procrastinating and being lazy. Procrastinating is when you know you could be doing something to improve, but you keep putting it off.

You can be lazy and still have massive game. In fact lazyness can be a game strategy. It's a way of showing how aloof you are- low investment.. the "lazy cad".

I'm kind of getting lazy now with all the pussy I get off OKC. I still spend a lot of time on the app, but I don't go out to as many bars. Maybe that's a good thing because I've been trying to cut down on drinking.

Just my opinion of course, but having a reliable rotation and a steady pipeline can understandably make one lazy or unmotivated.

There's been times in the past, where I may not feel the STRONG need to hunt when the next layup and home cooked meal is just 7 digits away.

Admittedly, after awhile through force of habit, this gets stale and you want to go out suit up in attack mode. That's been my personal mindset for awhile now. Rebuilding slowly but surely...find myself firing some prospects before they even get going good nowadays. For me to stay interested, they have to show as much or even more effort. This deal is NOT a spectator sport for the chick.

Having a harem is a gift and a curse.

MDP

Honestly I'm more interested in getting my career going and other things, so I really don't invest a lot of time in chasing women. Personally taking time out specifically to game women is a fools errand, I can't imagine going out specifically to pick up women.

Besides how the hell do you DHV if you are doing the chasing…?

I'm reasonably motivated about self-improvement and living somewhere with worthwhile women.

That being said, I'm particularly lazy when it comes to approaching new prospects. I've always got at least one or two plates spinning that just fell into my lap, and unless I've got time to spare (which I rarely do), I can't be bothered to chase ass, when 6's, 7's and occasionally 8's are knocking at the door of my castle with acceptable regularity.

Once I get a regular, I tend to lock her into an LMTR, which I make her think was her idea and I hang onto her until I move to a different country, which is usually once every 9 months on average.

For me, with my nomadic lifestyle for the past 9 years, there's never been much point to rotating stock, as by the time I lock in some quality pieces, it's time to move on.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Gaming women tends to occupy more time and resources. It's a loss, and detracts away from all other gains made in other areas. It costs money, time, and energy to game women when I should be investing my resources elsewhere.

Women are like cars. Depreciable assets with a high upfront cost.

Quote: (01-06-2014 12:36 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Gaming women tends to occupy more time and resources. It's a loss, and detracts away from all other gains made in other areas. It costs money, time, and energy to game women when I should be investing my resources elsewhere.

That might be true for individual women, but having the skills of a player are worth more than gold in a lot of ways.

Personally the things that would make you a great player can easily make you great in sales/business/finance. You need to network to close deals find new clients, or to even have a shot in high finance.

Try applying game outside of meeting girls and see how far it can get you...

Quote: (01-06-2014 03:16 PM)blkgatsby Wrote:  

Personally the things that would make you a great player can easily make you great in sales/business/finance. You need to network to close deals find new clients, or to even have a shot in high finance.

Try applying game outside of meeting girls and see how far it can get you...

That's one of the reasons I got into it. Obviously getting girls is too, but I feel that as a musician, game is a necessity, because knowing how to talk with people is have my business.

Super fucking lazy. No day game. No sober game. No online game. I rely 100% on blackout night game, which is fine because i'm in Finland. Whatever game i do outside of the bar or nightclub is just my red pill self. I also don't keep too many girls in rotation. I have one regular usually and then multiple ONS on the side. Obviously i have to go on dates sometimes with the girls who only give me numbers, but i seem to do fine in that department as well.

I wonder what WestCoast has to say. I know he works in high finance.

pretty lazy in the winter time here in edmonton. Screw going to the bar when its -25 or colder, especially if you've got a couple girls that come over on occasion

Quote: (01-06-2014 01:47 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2014 12:36 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

That might be true for individual women, but having the skills of a player are worth more than gold in a lot of ways.

Very true, but like my analogy before sometimes it is best to focus the player attitude into other aspects of a person's life. It's winter too, so don't let my sour grapes discourage anyone [Image: wink.gif]

I wouldn't call it lazy, but I'll go for the lay up every single time.

I'm working on a business and other activities so I'd rather spend an hour pulling a cute girl than investing hours into a super hot one.

I have pretty decent game, I just use it on easier targets.

As much as I like sex, I'd also like to be rich.