rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tokyo adventures

Tokyo adventures

Well, I've just left my legal gig in London and will be moving to Tokyo next month to:

-take a break from work
-learn Japanese
-have a lotta fun

I'll be using this thread to update my experiences.

For the moment I'm gonna start doing some online pipelining. I guess Japancupid would be the best place to start.

Any other websites worth checking out??

Z

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Tokyo adventures

Awesome man, hope you have a great time in Tokyo and share great and interesting experiences!

Tokyo adventures

Background info on yourself? Why did you pick Japan? How long you plan to stay?

Tokyo adventures

Enjoy. Tokyo is boom city. And Japanese girls are just.....

Tokyo adventures

When are you headed out there?

Tokyo adventures

mid January

staying for a year

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Tokyo adventures

I am thinking of exploring Tokyo in the next few weeks. Does anyone know what the city vibe will be like Dec 24 to Jan 1 - is it busy or quiet? Im not sure if Winter is the best time to visit?

Where are the best daygame locations for an early 40s guy who does not speak any Japanese?

Is there any other locations in Japan that have cool events on, or are fun to visit this time of year?

Tokyo adventures

Quote: (12-21-2013 07:13 PM)TNT Wrote:  

Where are the best daygame locations for an early 40s guy who does not speak any Japanese?

I believe Tokyo is the most densely populated city in the world.

That said, I found day game to be tough there. Such a giant mass of black hair rushing around. It wasn't comfortable to do street approaches.

I had better luck getting insta dates in places with a "captive audience". Trains, park benches, the shine near Yoyogi park, etc.

Speaking only English severely limited my hit rate. Also I'd avoid chicks wearing animal print. None ever spoke any English. Girls dressed in business attire almost always did. Also, I got warmer receptions from Chinese & Korean girls. Jap girls always had the worst English, and were the most shy.

There is little to no white god factor in Tokyo.

Tokyo adventures

Quote: (12-21-2013 08:41 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

That said, I found day game to be tough there. Such a giant mass of black hair rushing around. It wasn't comfortable to do street approaches.

I had better luck getting insta dates in places with a "captive audience". Trains, park benches, the shine near Yoyogi park, etc.

Speaking only English severely limited my hit rate. Also I'd avoid chicks wearing animal print. None ever spoke any English. Girls dressed in business attire almost always did. Also, I got warmer receptions from Chinese & Korean girls. Jap girls always had the worst English, and were the most shy.

Roppongi hills tends to have older women 25 - 40, i would recommend doing daygame there.

Tokyo adventures

Japan Cupid is disappointing. It has about 5% as many women as there are on Chinese Love Links, and they're rarely 8's or above.

I've been to Tokyo 4 times and it's an amazing city. Darn, you can often see women walking around who are wearing stockings and suspenders. I kid you not [Image: blush.gif].

How are you financing the trip? I heard you can get free accommodation if you live with a family and teach them English. Is this true?

I'd love to spend 6 months living there but my next port of call will be Vietnam.

Incidentally, if you're on a budget the cheapest place to eat is INSIDE the station barriers in train stations where salarymen snack on cheap ramen noodles and stuff like those weird Japanese curries.

Tokyo adventures

Download the app LINE. Almost everybody under 35 uses it more than texting, calling or email. Have fun!

Tokyo adventures

Quote: (12-22-2013 04:18 AM)TopPanda Wrote:  

Japan Cupid is disappointing. It has about 5% as many women as there are on Chinese Love Links, and they're rarely 8's or above.

I've been to Tokyo 4 times and it's an amazing city. Darn, you can often see women walking around who are wearing stockings and suspenders. I kid you not [Image: blush.gif].

How are you financing the trip? I heard you can get free accommodation if you live with a family and teach them English. Is this true?

I'd love to spend 6 months living there but my next port of call will be Vietnam.

Incidentally, if you're on a budget the cheapest place to eat is INSIDE the station barriers in train stations where salarymen snack on cheap ramen noodles and stuff like those weird Japanese curries.

You mean there isn't any supermodels on JapaneseCupid?

How many 8+s did you fuck in China?

Tokyo adventures

I just checked Japan Cupid...there are plenty of cute girls but they tend to skew older (30+). 8+ who are young have almost unlimited choice w.r.t to men, so come on.

Also, this may be stupid but is the Fukushima radiation an issue in Tokyo? I know it's north of Tokyo, but are people getting sick in Tokyo?

Tokyo adventures

Recent experiences show that cheapest food will probably be from a convenience store... its not as bad as it sounds.

@menace, its not, AFAIK. Though apparently they were trying to unload produce of the region in the 3rd world...

Tokyo adventures

Thought I'd just update this.

Been in Tokyo for almost 2 weeks now and having a great time though there isn't that much to update (yet) on the girl front.

Am in the process of scheduling dates with 2 girls I met in HUBs. It all takes a bit of time here with everyone's busy schedule.

Japancupid hasn't yielded any great results yet. I should be meeting up with at least one girl from there in the next week or two.

Based on my (very limited) experience so far I think street approaches might be the best way to go here. I have gotten a couple of Line IDs from street game so far; biggest hurdle has been their lack of English and my lack of Japanese. I often get girls making eye contact with me on the street so I'm assuming they have at least some interest so these are usually the ones I approach.

Went out for my first proper night out last night, to Club Camelot in Shibuya. Nice place but I wouldn't call it a goldmine for chicks. There were a lot of dudes and most of the girls I spoke to hardly spoke any English. Roppongi is next I suppose...

Hopefully by the next update there will be some more juice.

The girl thing aside, I'm having a great time here, am loving the food, culture, so it's all good.

I'm also taking this opportunity to travel as much as possible in Asia. Have just booked ticket for Cebu end of March.

Tokyo adventures

Quote: (01-25-2014 10:33 PM)zanetti Wrote:  

The girl thing aside, I'm having a great time here, am loving the food, culture, so it's all good.

I'm glad you are having a good time in Japan.

In Japan, girls care nothing about having sex. You'll have the greatest success screening HEAVILY for girls who are down for action. Don't waste your time on shy girls unless she shows particular interest.

Muse in Nishi Azabu is good for that. Be persistent and you'll find girls who are DTF, or at least a makeout. Better to be good-looking and well-dressed. Be aggressive, but don't be pushy or violent. This is a shy, island mentality country with the Asian aversion to social conflict. Be somewhat mysterious, drawing the Japanese bitch in on your overall aura, making her want to come to you. Japanese girls are weird, so don't feel down if nothing happens. They're a fucking island breed, they're a little weird and awkward.

Womb, Air, and Ageha are all good for dancing to good music. Ruby Room and Rockwest, especially after hours parties (from 6am to 8am) are good for meeting Westerners and DTF, weird Japanese girls.

I can't stress enough that Japanese bitches, for all their beauty and sex appeal, aren't very sexualized. They think nothing of spending their days sexless and awkward. It's not you. If you're not getting poon, just remember, IT'S NOT YOU.

I don't know about Japanese cupid and other online sites... I would imagine they don't work very well, as others have attested. Mixi used to be good years ago for picking up DTF poon, but those days are past. Facebook is no good. I don't imagine OkCupid or Tinder are very big, but OkCupid may be good for Westernized poon if you screen very carefully.

My advice: the language exchange section of Metropolis. You'll meet DTF, older Japanese ladies who want their Western cock. There are genuine language exchanges, but you'll know pretty quickly if she's DTF. Actually, just assume that she is. If she isn't, there are no consequences.
http://classifieds.metropolis.co.jp/cate...e-exchange

There's also a classifieds dating section in Metropolis that has sufficient DTF poon. Again, older bitches.
http://classifieds.metropolis.co.jp/cate...ng-for-men

Tokyo adventures

Shinjuku is pretty much the party district. Lot of drinking.
Roppongi area has good nightlife too. Probably find more foreigners here as well.

Tokyo adventures

Thanks Yeti thats some awesome advice!!

Tokyo adventures

Quote: (01-26-2014 01:36 AM)Yeti Wrote:  

My advice: the language exchange section of Metropolis. You'll meet DTF, older Japanese ladies who want their Western cock. There are genuine language exchanges, but you'll know pretty quickly if she's DTF. Actually, just assume that she is. If she isn't, there are no consequences.

There's also a classifieds dating section in Metropolis that has sufficient DTF poon. Again, older bitches.

Makes me want to go to Japan, haven't been there since 1989.

Those ads are like a happy hunting ground - they are almost all looking for me on spec.

Tokyo adventures

Quote: (01-27-2014 04:23 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

None of these ads have their profile pictures attached or just some of them don't?

Tokyo adventures

Quote: (01-27-2014 11:00 AM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2014 04:23 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

None of these ads have their profile pictures attached or just some of them don't?

No pictures.

From my experience, these women will be in their 30s and are well-established in life. They are aromatherapists, or licensed massage therapists, or something to do with their own business.

They have money but are less than enamored with the typical Japanese man.

You have to remember that Japanese men are of a very low SMV for nearly any woman who speaks English well and has been overseas.

The average man on this forum outranks his Japanese competitor by a mile.

These women crave a well-put together, professional Western man. Suited up and looking good.

Show them what they want to see. Tell them you're not in a relationship. Say you're sort of thinking about settling down with a respectable woman, worthy of your status. Tell them whatever they need to hear to spread their legs - being a Western (usually white) man is half the battle. Take them out, be nice but persistent and forward, be more of a confident beta and show her some style and your plans for a glorious future, which she could join if she plays her cards right. Do this with a few others at the same time for a high-class, respectable harem.

Tokyo adventures

Great stuff Yeti.

We just may be Eskimo brothers. I mentioned the Metropolis ads in another Tokyo thread way back mentioning the same results. I did, however, warn of the increase in the percentage of potential stalkers. Not crazy stalkers, per se, but women that will spend time and money to ensure that you are not a playboy.

God, some of those women are so sweet that its almost painful to play them. Especially since most of them have been played so many times, and are just trying their best to find a man they can take care of (yes you read that right) and to have a family.

Tokyo adventures

I'm gonna be in Japan for 5 days starting 31st Jan. I'm staying pretty close to Ginza. I've been learning some basic Japanese phrases through Pimsleur but not enough to have an in depth conversation.

Is it easy to pull from clubs if you hate dancing?

BTW I signed up to Japancupid, and I've had no luck on there whatsoever.

What are the chances of at least one Japanese flag in 5 days? I know a guy who was in Japan for week a couple of years and he told me banged 2 girls, but if was through social circle. He managed to befriend a group of Japanese people, hung out with them for a and managed to bang two of them. This guy's smooth though, he's 6'2" and looks like a bit like Zach Braff (JD from scrubs).

Tokyo adventures

Quote: (01-25-2014 10:33 PM)zanetti Wrote:  

Japancupid hasn't yielded any great results yet. I should be meeting up with at least one girl from there in the next week or two.

Don't bother with online shit. You are wasting your time on JC. It's far more effective to just get out there. Tokyo has millions of girls you can hit on right now! HUB is a good place to start because girls are more open to foreigners there.

I'm pretty busy these days due to work stuff but message me if you need a wing to show you around.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Tokyo adventures

Quote: (12-21-2013 08:41 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Manila is 4X more population dense than Toyko....per widipedia.
One reason why Manila drives me nuts