rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College Departments with Hottest Girls

Which departments have the hottest girls? I already know to stay away from the sciences/business.

Public relations and tv journalism

Food Science and Nutrition

Quote: (12-19-2013 09:38 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Public relations and tv journalism

These are some solid choices.

For schools without these sorts of majors / departments I'd say Art History. Art History chicks tend to be hipster-y, but they are much more fashion conscious than most other women, they're less prone to be the tattooed and pierced masculine women you'd find in Art majors, and not feminist brainwashed lesbians like you'd find in a more theory-heavy discipline (English, * studies).

Biology (particularly if there's a veterinary track) might be a good field to consider too.

Undergrad, Communications. Grad studies, Sociology, not the highest number of hotties, but generally a lot of 6's & 7's DTF.

Biology is a great choice. The girls there tend to be hot and a little brainy.

Also classic useless degrees like communications have some hot sloots. Those girls know their degrees are pointless and are usually just there to party and have fun.

Theater is one that's surprisingly awful. Lots of fatties.

Business is an okay one, but a lot of those girls are stuck up.

Second for Biology, by far the hottest chicks in those classes.

Gender Studies

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Best: Psychology, Communication, and Global Studies

Worst: Math (my major) and Physics

However, assuming that you are in college, I would pick a useful major and take electives where there are a lot of hot sluts.

Trump is playing chess while Soros is playing checkers, and the other cucks are off playing Candyland at Jeb's house. - iop890

Dance / Theater

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Best: biology, sociology and PR
Worst: math, physics and business (in business, they're stuck up to boot!)

Art dept. You'll even find nude models who aren't even students.
Easy, if you're looking for the short-term involvement. English majors, same.

Personally, I like the brainier chicks though.

I don't get how you guys are saying biology. There's slim pickings compared to other majors, especially when you get to taking upper division classes.

The education department is usually loaded with dumb girls, often there are quite a few hotties. So fucking stupid, though. It's no wonder the U.S. school system is fucked.

Psychology

Psychology and Marketing/Communications

dance, phys ed, psych, communications,

Public relations, if you are into cold and calculating chicks. All of them are busting their ass to fit the "hot hostess" stereotype. If you are a famous journalist with field related job connections you're destined to drown in 8+/10 pussy. I can only imagine how those guys live in countries like Venezuela.

If you want an emotional hot girl try arts. There is a huge number of hot hipster chicks that will do anything in bed if you can show them your unique world, but there is a high risk of unstable "alternative" girls and medium risk of fatties who escaped from reality into some bullshit artistic world.

This is the state of things in my country at least.

I'm telling you guys, food science and nutrition. Do yourself a favor and take the principles of nutrition class. I took that in a lecture of 200 students. Maybe 10 guys in the room. It was insane. Even the professor was attractive. Also has the added benefit that the girls are obviously interested in a healthy lifestyle so a relatively low ratio of fatties.

I did Mech Eng as my undergrad. 150+ boys. <10 girls.
My primary school etaching postgrad. <10 boys. 150+ girls.

I was there the day feminism fell...

I agree with the consensus here. Nutrition classes have some hotties. Took a class over summer.. the professor was sexy, the gsi was bangin and there was an abundance of health conscious slender babes in attendance.

Also, as candlejack said, engineering majors have very little women and the women that are there are pretty horrific. That shouldn't stop anyone from getting an engineering degree though. I think if anything, the info in this thread can guide someone who's in an engineering degree (and not in a frat) to take the right electives if he ever plans on meeting a good amount of females during his college career.

Biology, Nutrition & Fitness, Art, Communications, Psychology, Physical Therapy.

That is the major of just about every hot girl I can think of.

Anything that's known to be easy.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

My old college had a shortage of females and lots of engineering students. The hot girls that did exist were mostly in the international relations department.

Foreign Language is golden if you're looking for prime game. Trust me on that one from personal experience. The ratio in your classes of women to men is enormous, and you additionally have the benefit of the girls already being of the "open-minded" persuasion, i.e., willing to explore what they want.