rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vancouver to send gay politician to Sochi Olympics in protest

I've seen a few stories lately about the city of Vancouver sending two openly gay politicians to the Sochi Olympics to protest the treatment of homos in Russia and the recent controversy surrounding Russia's anti-gay laws. My first thought was, "what the fuck are these idiots doing? They'll probably have their heads kicked in" Article.

Quote:Quote:

As a human rights controversy continues to swirl around the 2014 Winter Olympics, the City of Vancouver has announced it will vote on whether to send an openly gay city councillor as its representative to Sochi, Russia. Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson announced Wednesday Coun. Tim Stevenson wants to travel to Sochi in hopes of asking the Olympics' governing bodies to enshrine rights for LGBTQ people in the Olympic Charter. Russia introduced sweeping anti-gay legislation this summer that makes it illegal to express pro-gay views – or even speak about homosexuality around children at the risk of fines or even jail time.

Man, why can't these arse bandits accept the fact that not all countries in the world embrace homos like Canada does? Why do they have to appeal to the Olympic committee to enshrine gay rights in the charter? Have there been any past cases of athletes being gay bashed at the games?

In a news conference, Robertson said Vancouver and Whistler were proud to host the first-ever Pride Houses during the 2010 Winter Olympics here. "Sadly, as we are learning, this does not appear to be the case with the 2014 Sochi Winter Games," he said. "I'm dismayed to see the important progress we made here in Vancouver is being lost."

I don't know what the hell a "pride house" is but it sounds like something that promotes the homosexual agenda and lifestyle, which is obviously illegal in Russia since they passed the anti-gay laws. So these guys want to travel all the way to Russia to break laws and disrespect the local culture, good job fellas, I hope you get locked up.

Stevenson likened the cause to the end of apartheid in South Africa, a movement led by the late Nelson Mandela, who died last week.
"A man who understood that human rights must include everyone, regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation," Stevenson said. "Our objective is not to challenge Russian policy nor to provoke an incident in Sochi, but to channel the support of the LGBTQ community in a positive direction."

I can't believe these queers are seriously comparing themselves and their struggles to South Africa under Apartheid, although I've heard about their "Struggles" being compared to black civil rights movements, its bullshit. People don't know a gay person is gay until they say so, a person of colour can't hide that fact.

I think that these Canadian do-gooders are out of line on this one and may be in for a nasty surprise if they push their agenda too hard in Russia. Actually I"m rather embarrassed that they would do this and represent my country, maybe the Russians should have sent some delegates to the Vancouver games in 2010 to protest all of junkies on East Hastings (the highest AIDs rate in all of North America) or the way our natives are treated.

The Olympics should be about the athletes and sports, not shit head politicians trying to force their view of the world down other people's throats.

The US delegation is even worse. Big-name homo heavy hitters:

Janet Napolitano:

[Image: janet_napolitano_1121.jpg]

Billy Jean King:

[Image: Billie-Jean-King.jpg]

Brian Boitano:

Source

Prepare for a Putin smack-down

[Image: 120802OlyBorisPutin_6495176.jpg]

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Pride Houses sound like a chain of gay sex clubs.

They should send Jack Donovan.

I'm going to laugh so much if they get jumped. I bet they will be surrounded by bodyguards all the time anyways.

If these gay rights promoters are right, why are they so aggressive about it? What do they have to prove?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The irony is that Russians won't care. If they truly wanted to send a "real" message to Russia they would boycott in full.

This is no different then sending a chocolate cake with icing reading: "Kosko your a bad man, but happy birthday". Yeah it's tasteless but after I am pissed off for 2mins max, I still remember there is a delicious cake under the icing and I cut myself a piece and laugh.

The corporations aren't stoping in funneling money into Sochi either to go after new markets in Russia.

What these losers here don't understand is that they don't matter. Gays don't matter because they don't carry on or reproduce. Sochi will prove this. They (the west) will be scraping hard to god instances of gay bashing and shit like that. The IOC bans overt political propaganda also so it's not like people can was rainbow flags and shit in the stadiums.

Russia will keep on just being Rusiaa because they understand gays don't mean anything and do not matter.

Plus. With America it's 100% more to do with Snowden then Gays. How can Obama show face in Russia after Putin slap'd him around with Snowden.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if someone invented a pill that harmlessly turned gay people straight. I bet there would be massive protests by liberals.

It would be pretty funny if Putin locked them up.

There are countries where being homosexual carries a death sentence, yet not progressive, liberal, equalist say shit about that.

Quote: (12-19-2013 08:03 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if someone invented a pill that harmlessly turned gay people straight. I bet there would be massive protests by liberals.

Well to be fair if someone invented a pill to permanently turn straight men gay this forum would be pretty massively outraged. I'd stop being anti-immigration just because we'd need to import masses of the world's poorest fucks to be food tasters.

But on topic, if I were Russia, I'd just retaliate by a) not giving them a victim story by politely welcoming all attention whoring gay politicians for the few days it takes and b) starting my own campaign since it should be easy to outshine the non-achievements of Western gay rights advocacy in the Third World. I would love to see Vladimir Putin come on TV to explain that he talked (bribed) Uganda out of executing gays and then watch Western liberals try to figure out how to be outraged about that.

Quote: (12-19-2013 09:10 PM)Combored Wrote:  

There are countries where being homosexual carries a death sentence, yet not progressive, liberal, equalist say shit about that.
Exactly.
How about countries where women are codified as inferior citizens and have no rights.

Feminists, gay lobby, and hardcore left have no legitimacy because Saudi Arabia has been in the caves for decades now and nobody calls them out.

I bet Putin comes up with a witty remark about this that makes the west look like little children.

Quote: (12-19-2013 09:21 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2013 09:10 PM)Combored Wrote:  

Exactly.
How about countries where women are codified as inferior citizens and have no rights.

Feminists, gay lobby, and hardcore left have no legitimacy because Saudi Arabia has been in the caves for decades now and nobody calls them out.

Most of the Islamic states do this. Saudi Arabia is an obvious example. But the US has made a deal with the devil for their oil, so we say nothing. Just goes to show you what a joke all the talk about "freedom" and "democracy" coming out of US foreign policy (and frankly most everyone's else's foreign policy, including the European states) is.

The gay lobby is out of control and needs to be stopped they are forcing this stuff down our throats 24-7. The law in Russia are not 'anti-gay' as the liberal mainstream press has framed them up but more anti gay-propoganda that target minors.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

The beginning start off with CNN story of Sochi gay club then at 2:30 American living in Russia speaking on his perspective about Sochi.

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

Sort of like sending a liberal to a Republican convention. Dumb.

I may be over thinking this but I think there is going to be something dumb that will happen. Recently there has been the pussy riot jailing and then the greenpeace jailing, both of which have 'outraged' liberals. My thoughts is that a bunch of gays are just seething to stick it to (pun intended) Russia. I think someone will be inspired by this event in 1986

[Image: 1968_Olympics_Black_Power_salute.jpg]

if a gay athlete makes it onto the podium they will whip out some sort of rainbow something.

The only problem is that the 'black power' incident was a dig at america, the athletes own country, while in Mexico. A rainbow flag is a shit test to something that is illegal to russia on its own soil.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

If you keep poking the dog, it's going to bite you.

At least canada is sending some kind of polititian. The pres, vice pres, the whole cabnet and their wives will be boycotting the olyimpis and instead sending a couple of gay athleats. what I wonder is are they sending the best representative in their chosen field to compeate or just the best gay athleate? IDK. Any how it's passive aggressave and beta as fuck. It's like calling someone a bitch while their back is turned and when they turn around to step up you're all looking around like "I didn't say anything." In the end I'm certain it wouldn't ruffle a single one of russias feathers and it'll leave "the most powerful country in the world" looking timid and bitch like.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

I so hope some thugs beat those idiots, that would make my year!

Please don't insult me and compare some fruit loops going to antagonize Putin to the black athletes fighting for civil rights in their country.

The gay movement is an agenda that affects us all as men.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Putin should revoke the gay's visas/deny them entry.

[Image: vladimir-putin-meme-subtle-bird.jpg]

Even better; Plant some drugs in their luggage.

Its completely bizarre for someone like me
who grew up during the Cold War when Russia was the enemy to realize that now I find myself taking the side of Russia in most respects and feel that my own cultural elites and government are now the enemy.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (12-20-2013 08:32 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Its completely bizarre for someone like me
who grew up during the Cold War when Russia was the enemy to realize that now I find myself taking the side of Russia in most respects and feel that my own cultural elites and government are now the enemy.

No kidding.

Pretty much a mind fuck, but then Russia is probably closer socially to how we were in the 70's and 80's than we are ourselves today.

If this gay/fat acceptance/over the top feminism had been pushed on us back then we would have pushed back as well.

It's been a slow, insidious creep over the past several decades for us which allowed the forces behind these movements to become entrenched.

They are trying the full frontal on countries like Russia and they are experiencing a push back.

Edit-I also attribute much, if not most, of their success over the past decade to the internet and the ability of morons amplify their voice in ways simply not possible in the past.

You know what i can't wait for ?

IF THEY EVER DISCOVER A GAY GENE. Now I believe some people are born that way and I also feel some people become gay because of the environment.

However if the day ever comes that they find the GAY GENE, I can't wait to see liberals reaction.

At first they will hail this as a victory. But stop and think what this means for unborn babies ?

How many of these tendering loving liberals are going to GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY KNOWING IT IS GAY ?

I think science, followed by liberal hypocrisy will end our little problem of gay rights for us.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans