rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Refrigerator Do You Own? Mine is Too Noisy

This is a weird qu, but no one at Sears or Best Buy is helpful, so I'm throwing it out to the board.*

I live in a condo. My refrigerator is too noisy and I can hear it in the living room. I want to buy a new one that's quiet. Any suggestions on brands or models?

A low rumble is fine; I'm trying to avoid that midrangey "fan" sound. Any help would be much appreciated.

*Also, message boards are useless. What one person says is noisy another claims is quiet.

Dont get a Fridgidaire. I renovated my kitchen not long ago. The appliances are Fridgidaire. All of them already have various problems.

I have a Whirlpool. No noise. Shopping and researching appliances is surprisingly difficult. The reviews are all over the map. There is an incredible number of models, and it is never really clear why one costs so much more than the other.

Quote: (12-18-2013 04:10 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I have a Whirlpool. No noise. Shopping and researching appliances is surprisingly difficult. The reviews are all over the map. There is an incredible number of models, and it is never really clear why one costs so much more than the other.

Thanks, Menace. Would you mind letting me know the model? I agree this is difficult.

I got a whirlpool washer and drier set on super sale and they've held up and are quiet. I'm certain you'll be pleased.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

Quote: (12-18-2013 04:12 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Thanks, Menace. Would you mind letting me know the model? I agree this is difficult.

I will when I get home, but they may not make it anymore. The fridge is about 8-10 years old now, no problems (this does not necessarily mean anything of course).

Quote: (12-18-2013 06:03 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2013 04:12 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I will when I get home, but they may not make it anymore. The fridge is about 8-10 years old now, no problems (this does not necessarily mean anything of course).

Thanks -- I messaged you about this.