rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jennifer Lawrence: 'It Should Be Illegal to Call Somebody Fat'

I think we've just reached a new nadir in terms of both 1). America's move toward fat acceptance and 2). American women's complete disregard (or lack of understanding) when it comes to the First Amendment.

The (overrated, mediocre-looking) actress Jennifer Lawrence told Barbara Walters in an interview the following:
"I just think it should be illegal to call somebody fat on TV."

More: "I mean, if we're regulating cigarettes and sex and cuss words, because of the effect they have on our younger generation, why aren't we regulating things like calling people fat?"

Hollywood is full of uneducated actors talking about things they know little about, but this might take the cake (pun intended) for the stupidest remark by a star, ever. What makes it worse is that Lawrence is a role model and millions of women are now going to be following what she said, piling on the pounds while trying make "fat shaming" hate speech.

Here is the article I found this quote in. It's a promo puff piece of sorts to promote Lawrence being named one of Barbara Walters' "Most Fascinating People of 2013." It's fascinating to see what American woman have devolved into. Hard to image even an archliberal actress of yesteryear like Jane Fonda saying anything like this.

Dupe. 3 minutes too late

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I hate when actors get all political. They're so stupid.

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-17-2013 08:08 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Dupe. 3 minutes too late

Tie goes to the runner!

EDIT: Is it not possible to merge thread on this board? Why do they always close dupes instead of merging them?

Shut up little hamster and go back to making your stupid/pointless movies.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman