rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Find Your Facebook Stalker (Video)

Not sure how many of you guys will find this useful (I've never gotten laid from FB) but I confirmed it works.

Just go to any page on FB (i.e. FB home page), right click and select "View page source." Then press Ctrl+F (find tool) and type "initialchatfriendslist".

All those numbers that appear afterwards are the people that viewed your page. Copy a number (i.e. "1506078-2" and then enter it like this:

http://www.facebook.com/1505078

Notice how I excluded the dash and number after the dash.

There you have it. Here's a video that explains the same thing.

It just looks like the people who are in my chat bar on the right...like the people who I chat/interact with on Facebook the most. Not anything that I wouldn't have guessed.

This exercise has been posted here before, but doesn't do as it's purported to.

Hencredible, can you send me a link to your Scottsdale data sheet? I am delinquent on an update to that. Was searching for it earlier but couldn't find it for some reason.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (12-16-2013 12:30 AM)Kabal Wrote:  

Hencredible, can you send me a link to your Scottsdale data sheet? I am delinquent on an update to that. Was searching for it earlier but couldn't find it for some reason.

Please do. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23128.html

Like MHaes says, it just seems to be the people who are in my chat bar, in that same exact order. I'm guessing FB pre-determines who is listed at the top of your bar by some algorithm based on how strong your connection is to that person. People I rarely talk to don't ever show up in the bar.

Nope, this works. Just saw someone I knew but not on my friends list who I don't message who I ran into the other day.

At first I was thinking it was the chat bar too since I barely talk to anyone of the people who show up.

Yeah it's just doing all the people in my chat bar as well.

Found one chick who went cold some weeks back but showed some mild signs of warming up. I CTRL+F her page and there were three instances of it. The only other people I found multiple times was mostly people I speak to often, and some fatty. But then again, I look her up, so maybe that's why it's there.

Also didn't see anyone who wasn't on my friends' list except that girl. But I'd guess that I am pretty off the radar on FB, since this is a new account and I haven't added too many people.

Also, it sometimes shows the same person again like they went to your page, left then went back.

But does it tell you when they checked you out?

initialchatfriendslist

This is the list of people who will be sorted to higher positions in your chat list.

This was posted on 4chan once and all neckbeards lost their shit thinking their crushes were stalking them.

Quote: (12-16-2013 04:47 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

initialchatfriendslist

This is the list of people who will be sorted to higher positions in your chat list.

This was posted on 4chan once and all neckbeards lost their shit thinking their crushes were stalking them.

Even the variable's name is pretty much self explanatory.

This could be accurate, but not sure. I'd have to ask my programming buddy to tell me how this stuff really works. But from my personal findings, I got one particular ID/code showing up multiple times, and that ID/code seemed to belong to my LTR's facebook page, so I guess this method could potentially be accurate.

It is also influenced by how often you visit that persons page.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

What possible benefit could one derive from knowing who has visited your Facebook page? If it's "to see which girls to pursue", the answer to that is that you should be pursuing all girls anyway until you reach some kind of resolution.

Total buzzkill, I know.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Don't get too horny guys.

This has been posted here before.

The bottom line:
It doesn't work.

Here's my post in the previous thread:

Quote: (07-13-2013 07:03 PM)theArbiter Wrote:  

This may have worked in the past, but the "InitialChatFriendsList" no longer, if it ever has, sorts by a "how many times so-and-so has viewed your profile" metric. From what I know, this "technique" was ostensibly exposed in 2010, so it'd be patched up by now if anything.

Facebook is pretty adamant about anonymous browsing, and it has been affirmed time and time again that it will be kept this way.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

The list on the source code does not match up with my chat list. It does show repeats (an ex of mine showed up 4 times when I looked at the 1st 20) so this is definitely different what shows up on the chat list.

I guess one way to try to figure this out is to ask a friend that is not on your chat list to visit your page and then try it (assuming the numbers appear in order of most recent visitors).

But does it tell you when they checked you out?

Shows up in order of the last person who visited your page from left to right top to bottom after the initialchatfriendslist.

If it doesn't work and only shows people in your chat list then why are people I have deleted off facebook in the past showing up. Also why are people showing up consecutively?

I know that the people I have deleted off facebook, after you delete them they'll still follow you and that your public posts will show up on their feed.

Its useful because I noticed that a girl I banged up the butt checked out my page twice so if I wanted too I could go back and bang her corn hole. Also popped up were a couple girls from my high school who had weird patterns of viewing my page even though I don't talk to them regularly. Its not that they're just on my chat list because I know they're both good friends and that they checked out my page around the same time.

This may have worked in the past, but the "InitialChatFriendsList" no longer, if it ever has, sorts by a "how many times so-and-so has viewed your profile" metric. From what I know, this "technique" was ostensibly exposed in 2010, so it'd be patched up by now if anything.

Facebook is pretty adamant about anonymous browsing, and it has been affirmed time and time again that it will be kept this way.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Big waste of time. It's just a nerdy way of stalking girls.
You're energy is better spent elsewhere.

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-16-2013 03:04 PM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

[Image: laugh2.gif]

They ARE adamant about anonymous browsing.

If you're talking about data mining and higher level privacy, then that's when you bust out the LOLs.

My experience for you guys who still think this works:

In the past when I did this "trick", I found mostly people who are very unlikely to view my FB that often. It was really a random list of people I pretty much never talk to and contained a lot of inactive profiles.

There are close friends I know that view my FB all the time, but they were nowhere to be found. The logic just doesn't add up.

I always assume a girl is into me anyway.

That awkward moment when you are stalking a girls facebook and you accidentally click "like" on one of her posts.