rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which member's posts do you always stop to read?

Certain members I always stop to read what they have to say. In travel it's Hencredible and Speakeasy. Vorkuta has great stuff.

Who's the guy who's stuff you always stop to read?

Shotgun Styles:
You have me on ignore. You may want to take care of that so you can stop to read my posts.

There are too many members I get value from to list them all but here are some of my favorite posters

Gio, MikeCF, WIA, Beyond Borders, El Mech, Card guy, Parlay44, Creepy Handsome Eel and G

The Sexy Six

Mikecf McQueen distant light roosh Tuth in no order. There are many ohers as well. A lot of good knowledge up in here. Bravo fellas and thanks!

No order: thedude3737, Athlone, Deb, scorpion, speakeasy, MikeCF, Samseau, Gmac2416, Quintus, WIA, LibertarianBootyHunter, Aliblahba, Beyond Borders

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (12-14-2013 01:49 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

No order: thedude3737, Athlone, Deb, scorpion, speakeasy, MikeCF, Samseau, Gmac2416, Quintus, WIA, LibertarianBootyHunter, Aliblahba, Beyond Borders

I was suprised to see Deb and LibertarianBootyHunter on that list. One of the problems with those two guys is that they have used countless other screen names. All the other guys you listed are great posters.

What's funny is that now I'm thinking about it, and I pretty much want to be a lot if guys on here. There's a lot if behavior modeling that I'm doing based on the stuff I'm reading.

Merenguero:

I was just kidding about Deb & LBH. Deb was before my time and seemed to be some sort of game-denialist. Could be reading his posts wrong. All I remember for LBH was for the infamous "Use Nicotine To Get Women Addicted To Your Cock" thread.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Off the top of my head, AnonymousBosch, Teedub,Basilransom and Roosh himself.

WIA, Roosh, courage reborn, and my wing.

Giovonny, MikeCF and McQueen mainly about inner game and mindset, Giovonny's on conquering fear and McQueen's post about there are millions of sluts roaming the world changed my view.

MikeCF (general life wisdom and health), AnonymousBosch (general life wisdom and critical analysis), scorpion (critical analysis), and WestCoast (career and finances). No particular order.

Reflects my bias for the Everything Else forum though. As I spend more time in Game/Lifestyle next year, I'll focus more on posts from guys like CMQ, WIA, Gio, etc.

Scorpion, McQueen, gmanifesto.

Giovonny, MikeCF, Gmanifesto, McQueen, DVY, Scotian, Fisto, Ali, Elmech, Roosh, WIA, Slubu, Merenguero, Gringuito, Tuth

There are some awesome posters in here, guys who are experts in their respective fields. I'd say it depends on the topic I'm reading r looking for info/input. For example:

If I'm reading or looking for business input, then YMG is THE guy.

If its on living in Thailand or copy writing/freelancing, then BB is the top guy I look up to here.

If its on straight Up manly talk/Alpha advice, then MikeCF and Hooligan Harry are the obvious choices.

If its on the oil sands careers, then Scotian is the king along with BusDev. He doesn't post much, but the guy is a gold mine of info not to mention of being extremely helpful.

If it is on having a good laugh and being entertained, then El Mech and AliB are epic!

If its on laughing at and masterfully trolling feminists, then soup, Tuth and Roosh are true experts at it.

If its on breaking records and setting new standards in terms of sheer volume of conquests in exotic lands, then 20Nation and Fisto are hard to beat.

McQueen for game and overall balla style.

Slubu, Roosh for Russia related stuff.

Wedo, International Playboy and Mixx for Colombia related stuff. Too bad Mixx is no longer posting here as he is an expert international playa. If you are reading this Compadre, come back amigo!

Lavidaloca for anything Cuba related.

Overall, notable mentions due to their overall high calibre of post quality mentions to Anonymous Bosch, 2Wycked and Athlone.

There many guys whose posts I enjoy reading, way too many to list them here. But all in all, it really depends on the topic and the person's history and past contributions.

Giovonny, Hencredible, GManifesto, Male Defined, McQueen, Kamaki, Scotian, Slubu, Vicious, Vorkuta, WestIndianArchie...

Greek Kamaki

Roosh, Athlone, 2Wycked, Tuthmosis, speakeasy

Lately, AnonymousBosch.

el mech, the dude, and cardguy.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Gmanifesto, Gio, Mikefc, McQueen, gmac

Too many off the top of my head, but lately Anonymous Bosch for sure.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Hotwheels is the most underrated poster, imho.

Quote: (12-14-2013 12:22 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Too many off the top of my head, but lately Anonymous Bosch for sure.

He's a good myn.