rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot new co-worker is going to begin sunday. Tips?

there is going to be a few guys trying to make moves on her, i would say about 5 guys are going to try and get in her pants. How should i handle this? should i be direct or just sit back and be the attractive guy that doesnt give her any attention

ps-i am more handsome than all of them, walk with more swagger, and i am the shit!

Easy answer! Ignore her completely, let the chump co-workers do there things.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (12-04-2010 11:14 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Easy answer! Ignore her completely, let the chump co-workers do there things.

when would be a good time to talk to stop ignoring her

Quote: (12-04-2010 11:28 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

when would be a good time to talk to stop ignoring her

What kind of business are you working at?

Aloha!

i am a supervisor at a grocery store. she is a cashier.

I believe she is 19 or 20. i myself just turned 20

Quote: (12-04-2010 11:32 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

That's too easy.

The first of this upcoming month is New Years so you want to keep your plans open.

Don't even sweat the other guys, whatever happens with them in no way affects you banging this girl.

Around January 22nd come down on her hard for some simple mistakes. Lead her to believe her job is in serious jeopardy. Most Americans have rents due on the first. Take her out for drinks to discuss how she can improve her performance, and it's your game to lose.

Aloha!

Haha! Holy shit Kona!

did you mean december 22nd? or should i just not try to game her for over a month

Quote: (12-04-2010 11:43 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

did you mean december 22nd? or should i just not try to game her for over a month

No January 22nd.

And don't think of that as too long of a wait. Think of it like you gotta get laid next month too... make sense?

In the meanwhile just be her asshole boss, and don't bend for a damn thing whatsoever. If she's one minute late, don't let her slide. In fact, be a real dick to all of those 5 guys too. Fire one of them right before Christmas. Then she'll see you as the dominant leader of the pack type. That night when you guys go out for those drinks, she'll fuck a lot better.

Aloha!

I dont know how i found this place, but people like you make me happy i did! thanks Kona! And i would totally be down to be your assistant in hawaii if i wasnt in college

Erm hang on a second. A dude is going to get fired for no reason other than it's part of some guys plan to bang a chick?

Super fucking weak.

A new low.

Ha i wont fire anyone i will just make him do shit work

Quote: (12-05-2010 12:04 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Erm hang on a second. A dude is going to get fired for no reason other than it's part of some guys plan to bang a chick?

Super fucking weak.

A new low.

I wonder if that will be the first time something like that's ever happened?

And if this guy kickboxer really takes my advice seriously, who cares? It's a damn grocery store and the guy makes $7.25 an hour.

Are we talking about fucking chicks here or running a kindergarden?

Aloha!

we are talking about fucking chicks! i can see how its going to go already [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (12-05-2010 12:04 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Super fucking weak.

A new low.

The man got a point. Why do we have to sink to new lows in order to bang a broad. Shit work, that's really nice. I hope that dude finds a better job.

It's hilarious that everyone's worried about a guy losing a piece of shit nowhere job, but doesn't give a damn about the "hostile work environment" part of the advice. haha Classic!

nice one Kona!

couldn't stop laughing when i read this

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Props Kona! What island are you on?

I am still laughing. LOL

I say ignore completely and the time will come when she is ALL over you. In her mind she will wonder what is wrong with her that YOU are not talking to her, where as the desperate chumps giving her attention won't mean a thing.

IMHO this is the best game you can run nowadays.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (12-04-2010 11:32 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I believe she is 19 or 20. i myself just turned 20

If you want to stay in your job, and you are really a supervisor, dating a woman from work is a god-awful horrible idea. Trust me on that. Almost always, but especially since you are a supervisor.

Kona is fucking with you, in response to your ridiculous question. If you act on even one piece of that advice, and make a guy do shit work because you want to fuck a girl, then your a douche. Sometimes this board is like Kindergarten. It'd be nice to keep the level of conversation up to a certain level, as there is a lot of juvenile ridiculousness lately. Maybe we should hand the board over to the 16-20 year olds. Props to Kona for punishing it a little, and not answering it seriously.

You would have to understand the work environment though. When you are in great with the store managers(smoked weed with them, got wasted with them) like i am, you dont have anything to worry about. Hell they want to fuck her too but they definitely cant.

Anyways kona fucking with me went right over my head

Everything else aside, the issue isn't your managers. Its her. What if she becomes an obsessed psycho? There are a lot of variations of this that would make your life miserable. When you work with a woman who makes your life moserable, you can't get away form her unless you quit. In most cases, quitting is much preferable than working with a woman with whom you have a bad relationship. Also, in the USA, there is sexual harassment lawsuit liability, especially in your position as a manager. Don't even think about firing her if you have sex with her. She'll take you and probably the supermarket for a large settlement. So, if you are willing to risk your job, then its okay to hook up. If you care about your job, its not worth it.

I hooked up with a supervisor once. I had to quit my job and repatriate from South Korea because of it. I cared about my job. If you don't, and don't care about the potential liability, then its not a big deal.

She will most likely be attracted to you without you doing anything special at all due to the social hierarchy of the workplace. Just treat her like a normal employee, no need to fire anyone or be a dick to them. You should be able to judge after a couple weeks as to whether she is a crazy whore who will fuck up your work or not. If u think its worth the risk of fucking her... simply ask her out sometime, best to do it under some guise where it is not blatantly a date.

she got fired, no showed both days she was supposed to work

Edit

Quote: (12-06-2010 08:06 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

she got fired, no showed both days she was supposed to work

LMFAO. Well if you see her someday, now you have something to start the converstation with haha [Image: wink.gif]