rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

awful things you see on social media

For anytime you see some nonsense on twitter or Facebook or wherever the internet my take you. Got to wake up to this gem on my Facebook this morning.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2013_12_11_at_1_19_42_PM.png]

Quote: (12-11-2013 03:22 PM)dads Wrote:  

For anytime you see some nonsense on twitter or Facebook or wherever the internet my take you. Got to wake up to this gem on my Facebook this morning.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2013_12_11_at_1_19_42_PM.png]
also, gayhawks is one of the funniest sports things of the month.

Really bummed. Was searching Rooshv this morning and then read a post about a gay faggot crying about something they heard on the radio. I guess this person didn't reallize that in a semi-free country they could change the chanel if they were listening to something they didn't like. so if you think this person is an asshole maybe stay off facebook because manginas and feminist are taking over. Alright. Just thought I'd share.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

when people have boring lives they over react to minor issues in an effort to fill the void.

Would anyone that lives a busy and interesting life take the time to write up that novel on facebook?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (12-11-2013 03:22 PM)dads Wrote:  

Unfriend them, or call them out on their preciousness. Either way, they're adding no value to your life.

If you're tolerating her trying to bang her, forget it. She's a false rape charge waiting to happen.

that's a chick? I read it in the voice of a really soft beta. kind of winey.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

Quote: (12-11-2013 04:35 PM)birdrussell Wrote:  

that's a chick? I read it in the voice of a really soft beta. kind of winey.

I was assuming it was. To me, that's a girl's voice and retarded logic process. I rarely interact with Beta Men so have no idea how they write.

And yes, a six-year-old girl can be a total bitch. Age doesn't negate behavioural criticism. Hasn't she / he / it ever seen a two year old throw a tantrum? These people tend to put childhood on a pedestal, which makes them reactly-weirdly and see sex in innocent things. 'Every child is special', 'Children are so innocent' blah blah. No, children can be manipulative little monsters when it suits them.

I've noticed the use of 'inner child' seems to have died off. That one used to make my eye twitch uncontrollably through most of the late 80's and early 90's, the way 'cisgendered' is probably annoying the younger members now.

yeah that is a girl, not a guy, though the fact that there was confusion says a lot about men in the year 2013.

Awful things I see on social media?

Anything from Gawker or Upworthy being shared

Here's something awful.

Go to the Return of Kings' Facebook page right now and click on this post about the false rape accusations article. You'll see a comment by one Cassandra Philo that reads "I hope you all get raped."

I hope y'all will report Ms. Philo's comment as I did (click on the X to the right.) I did a screengrab below in case she or FB removes the comment. We need to regularly start reporting this bullshit because Google/AdSense/etc. bans guys' comments and pages as "misogyny" with a pretty liberal hand (pun intended).

[attachment=15900]

Quote: (12-12-2013 04:03 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Here's something awful.

Go to the Return of Kings' Facebook page right now and click on this post about the false rape accusations article. You'll see a comment by one Cassandra Philo that reads "I hope you all get raped."

I hope y'all will report Ms. Philo's comment as I did (click on the X to the right.) I did a screengrab below in case she or FB removes the comment.

What is most disturbing about that comment is simply how full of arrogance feminists/women are when they talk about rape.

They truly think they are the truth about anything pertaining to rape. They seem to think anybody raped 100% automatically agrees with feminist doctrine on rape. So a woman gets raped by a man and she suddenly agrees lock-step with mainstream doctrine about rape? WTF?

It is a very privileged, self-absorbed mindset. I was robbed at gunpoint, had a gun slid into my mouth and you know what? It was traumatic but that's it. I didn't become an ideologue (that would be avoiding dealing with the psychological trauma) or anything. I was a white man robbed by black men. It didn't teach me much of anything ideological, which is the most psychologically healthy approach.

People who try to build bridges between their psychological issues and their politics always fails. It isn't that personal experiences can't inform or guide personal approaches to politics, but to pretend that there is a direct link is ridiculous. Feminism may be many things, but feminism represents the wholesale porting of personal, psychological issues into pure political ideology. It is a defense against coming to terms with issues in one's life. That is why herbs and betas are often feminists because they can simultaneously avoid true, substantive personal change while avoiding real, deep relationships with women who truly love them.

This whole "Well, if you were raped you wouldn't be X, Y or Z" is categorically false. Bad things happen to all sorts of people for a wide variety of reasons. The responses they have to those bad acts defines their life, but to assume that if X happens to somebody, then they believe in or become Y is ludicrous.

What I think is (not) funny is how they use the term "sexual assault." I've been groped and assaulted by women and gay guys. I have had more than a few people forcibly stick their hands down my pants. I was always told, "But you are a guy!" I felt violated and offended and punched a gay dude in the face, but I didn't suddenly shave my head and go to "Take Back The Night" rallies. It simultaneously shows the power of socialization (keeping women in deep, deep fear of sexual assault) while showing the power of crowdsourcing a person's own psychological issues (using politics to paper over psychological issues).

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

When girls post Jezebel. That would be like me posting ROK. A clearly controversial topic that just starts fights between strangers.

Quote: (12-12-2013 03:26 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Awful things I see on social media?

Anything from Gawker or Upworthy being shared

I've now blocked Upworthy, that shit is getting ridiculous.

For those wondering, you can do it in your mini-feed, there's an option when you click top right of the post.

Quote: (12-12-2013 05:27 AM)RenewalMan Wrote:  

When girls post Jezebel. That would be like me posting ROK. A clearly controversial topic that just starts fights between strangers.

When I used to use Facebook, I had a guy on my list who would regularly post Jezebel links. It eventually got to me and I told him to stop it, and that the site had no value. He didn't really know how to respond.

Here's something awful.

I hope y'all will report Ms. Philo's comment as I did (click on the X to the right.) I did a screengrab below in case she or FB removes the comment. We need to regularly start reporting this bullshit because Google/AdSense/etc. bans guys' comments and pages as "misogyny" with a pretty liberal hand (pun intended).

I love how if rape happens to a woman it's the most abhorrent thing to happen to anyone, anywhere, ever and is a most serious issue that we need to spend hours upon hours on. But joking about men being raped or wishing for men to get raped is absolutely hilarious.

*sigh*

http://io9.com/why-peoples-problems-with...socialflow

Anyone who is familiar with the sci-fi series Doctor Who will understand what this article is about. It's basically feminists (male feminists actually, even worse) bitching about the protagonist in Doctor Who always being a dude, and they keep making up bullshit reasons why the next Doctor (the protagonist) should be a chick.

I'm not a hardcore Doctor Who fan, but I grew up with the series and I still enjoy watching it. But the obvious reason why I link this is because it's another sickening display of indoctrinated male feminists passive-aggressively trying to force their "political correctness" on a fucking children tv show.

And this comment, this is just gold:

[Image: 314b35bbbe.png]
I don't think that guy knows what "beta" really means, nor does he realize that he himself is actual the real beta here. SMH.

Quote: (12-12-2013 09:34 AM)HeyPete Wrote:  

Here's something awful.

I love how if rape happens to a woman it's the most abhorrent thing to happen to anyone, anywhere, ever and is a most serious issue that we need to spend hours upon hours on. But joking about men being raped or wishing for men to get raped is absolutely hilarious.

Yep. And as a follow up, everyone should know that when I reported that comment, FB wrote back to me and said they would not removed it. Try writing "I hope you get raped" on a feminist page and see what happens. Here is FB's report back to me:

Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the comment you reported for containing hate speech or symbols and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards.