rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

India declares homosexual sex to be illegal

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/11/world/asia...?hpt=wo_c2

"Sex between consenting homosexual partners is once again illegal in India after the country's Supreme Court overturned a lower court ruling Wednesday."

Wrote this in another thread :

India is trolling gays by banning homosexual sex. I guess they are so frustrated over men not getting any sex from their women that they have to prevent gays from getting theirs.rote this in another thread:

It's a supply and demand thing. If a frustrated male wants sex his options are marriage, masturbation or gay sex.
I don't think India has a thriving singles party scene.

They just want to keep marriage the only option ...for men and women. We'll probably see a wave of gay Indian
immigration around the world because of this.

Let's just hope they don't make masturbation illegal [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Brace yourselves,

[Image: zyphdHqTrngvZpTVaYOvdPhrODLCMGTGAmiJ-610xh.jpg]

closet gay IRTs are coming...

no offense, but i'm just happy someone else thinks its a bit much.

I don't see why that should be made illegal. As long as it's done between two consenting adults (same as prostitution or whatnot), who cares? This decision is an overkill.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Knew it. Took less than 10 comments on that article to see arguments regarding "privilege" and "ethnocentrism"

Intersectionality is such a joke when it comes to practical matters outside of academia.

It's like PC people treat debates as a video game, competing to score victimization points for defense, and shame points for offense.