rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video Diary of an Argentine Spinster

The New York Times presents some radioactive hamster for your viewing pleasure. A 35 year old woman finds herself the only single woman in her group of friends. Among men, avoiding marriage for longer than your buddies would be a point of pride, an honor. For women, it represents a crisis that needs to be confronted. So she documents her feelings and philosophies in an effort to convince herself that everything's okay.

35 and Single

And it's seven minutes of pure hamster. For those not brave enough to endure this, I'll provide a summary. It opens in her apartment that is messier than the average college dorm. She holds the camera from her point of view and finally reveals herself in the mirror. Goddamn, even the camera work in this screams solipsism.

She then describes every young girl's dream (and her spinster nightmare)- weddings. All of her friends, even the fat one, have found themselves husbands. It bears repeating that her apartment is foul (for example, her sink contains a stack of dishes taller than the one sitting in my kitchen). It's no wonder she can't find a man with those domestic skills.

Then we see the first of her family and the real talk advice they have for her. Granny- "Everyone's getting married, and you're there with your head in the clouds. It's not nice to stay alone." There's the wisdom that comes from a lifetime of experience, but our narrator is not hearing it. Not after all her carousel riding.

We see shots of her and her friends in their youth as she tells us about how she proudly exercised her right to slut around during her 20's. She says that during this period of freedom women can act "just like men." Unlike American women, she's not delusional enough to think that the good times keep rolling until 40 or 55 or whatever age the media says now. She recognizes that 30 means an end to her carefree whore days. And that she's used up.

Finally, she shows us some of her old flames. In her words- "I was looking for an intense, passionate love story, and I found many." That's your slut mantra right there. Following it has left her with a box full of videotapes of any man she tingled for instead of a husband and a baby.

Her mother then chimes in with some advice. "I imagine that at one point you'll grow up. And you'll appreciate being in a relationship. Because you'll have to make an effort in order to live with some one" Not as harsh as Granny, but even she can see that her daughter needs to change her ways and that it's not the duty of the bachelors out there to man up and save her from spinsterhood. Her father- "If you look for perfection, you're in trouble. You won't find it." Again, good advice. Lower your standards if you want to find anyone because you're washed up. Predictably, she won't follow it.

Fernando is her current boyfriend. He seems beta. But, other than that, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him. He checks all the boxes for her family's approval. Things are going well for them. She's even planning her own wedding. But then she calls it off. What, her marry a beta? After ditching her final good shot to walk down the aisle with a man, she compares her life to an unsolved equation and treats the viewer to a barrage of platitudes that I won't repeat here. I'll solve the equation for her- houseplants. Cats seem like too much work for her to handle.

This is probably more attention than one spinster deserves for airing out the spirograph of her hamster wheel as she resigns herself to the bleak life ahead of her. But she represents a picture perfect model of 21st-Century spinster too good not to study (or at least mock).

She's better looking that I thought she would be. Thin, feminine looking. But that voice. SCREEEEEECHHHH.

And her place looks like it's been ransacked. If I walked in I seriously would ask if she had been robbed.

[Image: wouldbang.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

My takeaway is that she still doesnt want to face the reality of her impending wall.

She is aware of it and knows damn well it is coming especially at 35.(it appears Argentinine women are grounded in reality)

But in the video she is still unable to settle down with a suitable guy who fits the unique profile of being a turkish jew which is what her family wants her to marry.

She wants more alpha, more ons sex, more flings anything but settling down. She understands the social pressure she faces and the fact that realisticlly she cant play this game much longer but for now she is going to hold out just a little longer. This documentary was her way of justifing a lifetime of riding the cock carousel and rationalizing giving herself just little more time on the [Image: carousel.gif]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Well at least she isn't fat...but she had that eat prey (I know pray - but someone women just prey on people) love nonsense - she said something like "when you love yourself totally the world around you changes" or something like that. But if she was truly into developing herself (wait for my judgement [Image: smile.gif] ) then she should have just spent time growing than making an attention whoring video.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Just wanted to save this from my dupe post:

[Image: 209gby1.jpg]

25% of her wants to feel like a Disney princess on a fairy-tale kind of wedding

27% of her wants to keep riding the cock carrusel expecting to be able to jump from it in the last minute and end up in the hands of Mr. Right

26% of her wants to keep attending yoga classes, doing belly dance and reading Paulo Coelho's bullshit.

25% of her wants a beta provider to take care of her and her li'l big-headed.

[Image: BJrE__BCEAACjyU.jpg]

The meme says: We heard you're 40 already and you're still single and it's quite popular in the Spanish manosphere, feel free to anglo-saxonize it.

She go crazy, is hamster!

[Image: 40+not+married.jpg]

Would bang.

Quote:Quote:

All of her friends, even the fat one, have found themselves husbands.

[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=H7ux0cQ...5033026117]

Guess what she gets for Christmas from the RVF?

[Image: attachment.jpg15890]   

I hate her because of the music and graphics choices she made in her video, it's like one of those cuntish Apple adverts or "How to use our product - it's simple!" type videos "Startups" always make.

And the fact she began it with, "This is me" and a wanky little arrow:

[Image: attachment.jpg15902]   

Oh... You're an assistant director, wow... sooooo coool...

Fuuuuck you.

Enjoy making sex tapes with your cats.

You know what? Women should have their cameras confiscated.

For their own good.

Her more attractive friends, it seems, married fairly young, and as was mentioned, even the overweight and less attractive one, married eventually. But this one just couldn't do it. As others have observed, this man might have been her last chance at marriage. Looking at her collection of videos, her mementos of her old boyfriends, one would think she had a video archive of the type frequently found in libraries, there were so many men. Her story certainly gives credence to the manosphere argument that promiscuity ruins a woman's ability to bond with a man in a long term relationship.

If she wants to ride the carousel and that makes her happy then she should do exactly that. Her problem is that she won't make up her damn mind. She doesn't have the courage to make the decision she wants, CAROUSEL, and to stand by it.

Quote: (12-12-2013 10:52 PM)BLarsen Wrote:  

If she wants to ride the carousel and that makes her happy then she should do exactly that. Her problem is that she won't make up her damn mind. She doesn't have the courage to make the decision she wants, CAROUSEL, and to stand by it.

Spinsterhood is also lack of a decision, time makes the decision for you.

She is a 6, 7 at best with her night war-paints. She is the tipical "artist" i usually found here in BA. No one of them is worth for more than ONS.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Did you notice how much footage she put that was just her? Raging narccisist.

Did you see the size of her video collection of guys she's been with? And that doesn't count all the ons. she doesn't realize it now, but she's essentially advertising this to the entire world and any future husband. She has terrible life/temporal trajectory, but sounds so confident in her erroneous decision. What a complete idiot. You can tell her father gave up on her a long time ago.

Argentinian women are crazy. Jewish girls are too. Combine both and throw in living in NYC. Add to that working on a film crew. This woman a huge psycho slut.

How much do you want to bet she's got a friend at nyt that hooked her up with that spot? Nytimes really has gone downhill living in a bubble.

She doesn't understand why she's so confused? Maybe if the times took it's head out of its ass and checked out some of the redpill stuff, women like this would have their answers. Feminism has blinded and poisoned her. It's the ultimate betrayal.

Let's see her another vid in ten years. She won't seem so smug and confident then.

Notice how most her friends were overweight?

I know a lot of women who are just like this one, even down to growing weird animals like snails.

I'm starting think that the true force behind feminism is pharmaceutical industry that makes bank selling antidepressants to our broken women.

Anyone notice how messy her apartment is? I thought that was the most revealing part of the whole video.

This in the comment section by "Kathy":

"He is imperfect, and I love him."

Many women feel they have to compromise on a man's attractiveness when settling down and marrying.

Its not our fault. We become used to having casual sex with handsome, tall, sexy, exciting guys. Attractive men are so easily available when we want to have sex.

But when we want commitment and marriage, those same attractive, sexy guys are often not available. Many of us therefore have to consider average looking guys.

At least she tells the truth. Muahaha.

Real? Or Subtle Troll Art in its best form?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

The fact that the times lets an idiot like this have a soap box to stand on shows just how lost our culture really is.

"Hmmm... What's the problem" she's thinking. Why can't I be happy etc.

She's damned for the rest of her life. She's already had five minutes of alpha ( or many meters of alpha cock ) and will never be able to settle for a beta man.

She will never be able to lead an honest life, and will constantly be lying to herself or others. Real lying like that is very unhealthy. It will probably manifest in some kind of stress induced cancer, possible alcoholism, or even suicide.

Quote: (12-11-2013 04:50 PM)Don Juan Tenorio Wrote:  

Just wanted to save this from my dupe post:

[Image: 209gby1.jpg]

25% of her wants to feel like a Disney princess on a fairy-tale kind of wedding

27% of her wants to keep riding the cock carrusel expecting to be able to jump from it in the last minute and end up in the hands of Mr. Right

26% of her wants to keep attending yoga classes, doing belly dance and reading Paulo Coelho's bullshit.

25% of her wants a beta provider to take care of her and her li'l big-headed.

The meme says: We heard you're 40 already and you're still single and it's quite popular in the Spanish manosphere, feel free to anglo-saxonize it.

The Spanish manosphere. I want to go there.

Quote: (12-11-2013 04:50 PM)Don Juan Tenorio Wrote:  

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Cracked iphone screen. Priceless.

[Image: uHj33iD.png]

I bet that apartment smells like shit. Why was she even given the opportunity to broadcast this? Just another girl with a roast beef taco who will regret everything if she doesnt pop out a kid soon.

She does need to grow up like her family said. Women mess up their brains when they sleep around. They weren't made to have a bunch of dicks inside them which is why she's confused. Any 35 year old guy who's still fucking new girls all the time knows he's always going to live that life.