rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

*POLL* Face, Body or Total Package: Which way do you lean?

I lean hard to the body. I'm not quite on Pitt's level of being completely in the tank for the ass, but I do require body more than face.

Russians/Ukrainians tend to have spectacular faces, but the bodies can be a bit on the flat side. Brazilians have slamming bodies, but the faces can be butterized.

But for me, given the choice between an OK body and a supermodel face or a plain Jane with a Kardashian chassis, I go with the body.

For me a great body is what inspires the wood. You look at a pretty girl and you think, that's nice. That's pleasant. I'd like to meet her. You look at a tiny waisted girl with an anti-gravity booty and fat titties and you think: I want to asphyxiate her with my cock. I want to do heinous things that will disgrace us both in the face of God. She makes me want to audition for hell.

That's how I see it, what say you?

I could go either way, really. I've seen a couple of surveys that say men prefer nice bodies for banging and pretty faces for marrying, and I can understand that rationale. I do like a fit body though. I ran into an ex-girlfriend the other day, and she's still really pretty, but she's clearly been avoiding exercising, and it shows. I felt a little sorry for her husband, who is probably just happy to be getting laid, from the looks of it. For my part, I appreciate a pretty Brazilian girl who takes good care of her body too. Talk about a country full of women whose bodies were genetically built for speed...

Ass and thighs. Small waist. The rest is all negotiable.

Quote: (12-10-2013 09:18 PM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

Ass and thighs. Small waist. The rest is all negotiable.

A man after my own heart.

BTW, it was your post in the "Hit it" thread inspired this poll.

Pictures worth a 1000 words.

[Image: tumblr_lppj5rrW2I1qfnis8o1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_ln3grocNd61qkd7xlo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lmxx5pUjqV1qfay5no1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_llf267E9th1qixedeo1_r1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lks693dxRp1qfm9c9o1_400.jpg]

I like a chick with tight abs. Not a 6 pack but... awww you guys know what i'm talking about. Then the face. I can't be making out with something that repulses me.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

Quote: (12-10-2013 09:42 PM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

[Image: tumblr_ln3grocNd61qkd7xlo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lmxx5pUjqV1qfay5no1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_llf267E9th1qixedeo1_r1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lks693dxRp1qfm9c9o1_400.jpg]

Why are you posting fat chicks? What are you trying to say? Looks like a Dove ad. Hope you aren't a [Image: troll.gif]

face has to pass a minimum attractiveness no matter what.

after that minimum, for just the bang body counts more but for long term, face matters more

All I care about is the boner test.

Sometimes alcohol lowers the threshold a bit, but overall the boner test is the golden standard.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Legs, IMO, are a telltale sign of a woman's health and good breeding. Breasts you can alter, butts can grow to frightening proportions, and faces you can have changed.

But natural great legs usually mean you'll get the whole package and that package will hold up pretty well over time. So for me it's "total package," but the place to start is the legs.

PS: I've never gotten the big-butt thing. I find huge butts off-putting, probably because I've seen what they age into (and wished I didn't).

Quote: (12-10-2013 09:49 PM)soup Wrote:  

Why are you posting fat chicks? What are you trying to say? Looks like a Dove ad. Hope you aren't a [Image: troll.gif]

To each his own. There are cultural differences as to what qualifies as "fat". I'm not sure it's good for us to rip each other for their tastes in pussy. We're all on the same team here, Soup.

Having said that, the first chick is classic butterface.

Quote: (12-10-2013 10:04 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:  

To each his own. There are cultural differences as to what qualifies as "fat". I'm not sure it's good for us to rip each other for their tastes in pussy. We're all on the same team here, Soup.

Having said that, the first chick is classic butterface.

So trumpets the feminists..

I'm a sucker for gorgeous faces. Bodies can range from very petite to somewhat curvy, but I've gotta have a gorgeous face to look at.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

They get my [Image: banana.gif] hard.

Brothers will vote body. Asian guys will vote face. White guys could go either way, with a bias towards face. IRTs will wonder why there isn't a "doesn't matter as long as she's white" option.

[Image: troll.gif]

Should have left the third option out because that's the obvious. Leaving that out, I take the face.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (12-10-2013 10:05 PM)soup Wrote:  

So trumpets the feminists..

Oh I agree. In the Bieber fat shaming thread some blogger/reporter bitch tried to say that a size 14 was gorgeous. Bullshit, that's a cow by any standard. I don't think Djemba is trying to move the goal posts. His preferences/tastes predate the obesity epidemic in the Black/Hispanic sphere.

Like I said, I hear you. I agree. I just think you may be a touch too suspicious in this instance.

That face. [Image: sick.gif]

The body isn't all that hot either.

4/10 would not bang.

To answer the OP's question: For me it's the total picture that counts. I want a girl with a pretty face and a body-type that goes well with her face. The body and face need to match well, if you get what I mean.

I prefer thin girls, I don't care about boob-size (I actually prefer smaller boobs to be honest) and I like big bright eyes. If I had to name an actress that comes the closest to my personal idea of an ideal woman (in terms of looks), it would be Alison Brie.

It depends on my purpose for the girl:

If I have her strictly for sex purposes, then I'm taking the body. Sex with a bangin female body is the shit.

If I'm trying to have some sort of companionship, wherein I spend significant time with her and parade the bitch around town, then I'm taking the face. My family and friends have never seen me with an ugly woman, but I have banged some.

Quote: (12-10-2013 10:20 PM)Mr. Calicoat Wrote:  

4/10 would not bang.

To answer the OP's question: For me it's the total picture that counts. I want a girl with a pretty face and a body-type that goes well with her face. The body and face need to match well, if you get what I mean.

I prefer thin girls, I don't care about boob-size (I actually prefer smaller boobs to be honest) and I like big bright eyes. If I had to name an actress that comes the closest to my personal idea of an ideal woman (in terms of looks), it would be Alison Brie.

Yeah, her face is all kinds of wrong. Alice the Goon comes to mind...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

As to the issue of tit size: I read somewhere years ago that a man's tit size preference is connected to his socioeconomic class. Lower class guys prefer them honeydew udders, upper crust blue bloods want the ones that fit in a wine class.

To me it makes sense: poorer people tend to over-do everything and wealthy people appreciate refinement. The classic BMW vs. Mustang debate.

Quote: (12-10-2013 10:20 PM)Mr. Calicoat Wrote:  

4/10 would not bang.

I think a lot of black guys go for these kinds of girls. My friend who bangs about 100 girls a year remorsefully admitted to banging girls like this. He believes that he sort of helped to fuck things up.

Giving fat girls dick.. does it further the problem, or is it so isolated that it won't have any effect on girls in general?

I'll take that last pic JGJx2 posted in a NYC minute, over a girl missing an appendage.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24520.html

Related Aliblahba post (similar pics): http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-30934-...#pid599770

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote:Quote:

As to the issue of tit size: I read somewhere years ago that a man's tit size preference is connected to his socioeconomic class. Lower class guys prefer them honeydew udders, upper crust blue bloods want the ones that fit in a wine class.

Are you talking a chardonnay or burgundy glass?

Quote: (12-10-2013 10:58 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I'll take that last pic JGJx2 posted in a NYC minute, over a girl missing an appendage.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24520.html

I'd take a one armed fit girl over the grimmace bodied girl.
[Image: grimace.jpg]
Keep in mind that the girl at that bottom pick is shot from 3/4 which hides her true width.

Not saying I haven't banged over-weight girls before.

Also, it's not like there's an epidemic of one-armeds copying each other. Obesity, however, seems to be contagious on our continent.