rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bieb gets in on fat shaming

http://ca.omg.yahoo.com/news/justin-bieb...eekly.html

Hmmm, maybe he's been reading roosh. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Just tweeted him congratulating the quote.

Maybe there is hope after all haha.

"One girl who was gorgeous looking, with long dark hair and would have been about a size 14," Helen Robinett, an image consultant on business at the time, told the site. "Justin looked over at her and said 'What are you, Hawaiian or something?' She said, 'No, I'm not.' Then he said, 'You look like a beached whale'… The girl said, 'Are you serious' and he said, 'You should go on The Biggest Loser.'"

Orwell was right about newspeak, but even he didn't see BBW or using the term 'gorgeous' to describe a size 14 female.

jesus, the only thing that sucks about this article is that image consultant calling a size 14 girl "gorgeous looking". what were the other ones? less attractive? this along with his surprisingly decent music mondays has me having a lot of respect for the biebs lately.

$100 says she's down to a size 4 by this time next year.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

I've been telling people for years that Biebervelli was a young player in training.

Quote: (12-10-2013 07:28 PM)Soma Wrote:  

$100 says she's down to a size 4 by this time next year.
either that or she kills her self. net positive for society either way... though there's nothing wrong with another hot girl with low self esteem out there on the market.

Regardless if he later apologizes, the seed has been planted in women's minds world-wide.

Fat isn't cool.

He still looks like a lesbian, but I might have to change my stance on him a bit. I still think he needs a good ass whoopin' though.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

He'd better not apologize. I'm not going to hate on the boy. He's swimming in money and top shelf ass. I'm sure the girl said something like "I love you Justin". I would have and do react the same way. In disgust.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

Quote: (12-10-2013 07:20 PM)assman Wrote:  

"One girl who was gorgeous looking, with long dark hair and would have been about a size 14," Helen Robinett, an image consultant on business at the time, told the site. "Justin looked over at her and said 'What are you, Hawaiian or something?' She said, 'No, I'm not.' Then he said, 'You look like a beached whale'… The girl said, 'Are you serious' and he said, 'You should go on The Biggest Loser.'"

Orwell was right about newspeak, but even he didn't see BBW or using the term 'gorgeous' to describe a size 14 female.

I was just about to post that quote.

In

Fucking

Sane.

Nowadays we don't keep score and everybody gets a trophy.

Words women should stop using because they lack the capacity to accurately judge them: 'beautiful'; 'gorgeous'; 'fabulous'; and 'amazing'.

Article

More in-depth version of the article. Note it's all on the say so of Helen Robinett, co-incidentally using the incident as shameless self-promotion for her job of filling low value women with false self-esteem about their sexual market value.

Two things I immediately thought:

1) Did it even happen, or was it just a way for her to get attention via a hot trend? She teaches people about 'their brand'. How convenient that she's added to her brand value out of this.

2) I bet Helen Robinett is a short-haired, post-wall, post-beta-marriage dog who thinks she's 'fabulous'.

Found her twitter: "Image Professional, Sole Parent, Board Director, Animal Lover, Social Justice Advocate shaking things up & leaving the world in better shape".

[Image: 2010_Winter_346.jpg]

[Image: laugh2.gif]

I found one lady thanking her for her advice:

Quote:Quote:

Since I have a weight problem, I have a tendency to want to cover up as much as possible. Your suggestions about the fact that showing more skin has a tendency to make one look younger and thinner was helpful and has caused me to be freerer in making my clothing choices.

The chick in question is a dead ringer for something out of Gary Laron's 'Far Side' comics.

A second guest staying at Perth's Hyatt Regency also allegedly saw Bieber making a cruel gesture with his hands shortly before the incident. "[He imitated] a large belly as he spoke to the long haired girl, and I heard him say something about The Biggest Loser and he was pointing at her," the guest told the site. "I saw the girl and her friends leave, downcast. Bieber seemed to think he was funny, he was smiling and looking to his burly minders for their approval."

[Image: attachment.jpg15869]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

He must have had an epiphany at that whorehouse in Rio over the summer....

Quote: (12-10-2013 11:44 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I don't remember the entire spectacle but if the hooker he did really did cast him to the media wolves then yes, I'd imagine his view on girls might have changed...

If he doesn't apologize, I will never make fun of bieber again. One of us!

I've always hated this little prick - maybe he ain't so bad after all!

Quote: (12-10-2013 11:50 PM)Norset Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2013 11:44 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I don't remember the entire spectacle but if the hooker he did really did cast him to the media wolves then yes, I'd imagine his view on girls might have changed...

If he doesn't apologize, I will never make fun of bieber again. One of us!

His PR team has been working overtime since before the Brazilian brothel to convert his image from lesbian teenage heartthrob to badboy.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

I have very reliable sources that beiber is a little piece of shit.

Quote: (12-10-2013 08:01 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

[Image: 2010_Winter_346.jpg]

So Beiber is writing articles about himself now?

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Size 14 U.S is Size 18 here...that's fucking massive.

Nobody is even close to 'average' looking at that size, certainly not gorgeous!

Fair play to the little rascal. Plus, like McQueen said, it sews a seed amongst the youth.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (12-11-2013 06:30 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Aussie girls as crass slobs who pork up after high school, seemingly-overnight. If she's not in sports, modelling, media or aiming to be a WAG, then she's got a gunt, guaranteed. I wonder if the problem isn't so much thirstiness is that even high value guys literally don't give a rats what they stick their dicks into when they're horny. I'm forever seeing tall, muscular dudes with shelf-arsed hambeast girlfriends.

A common saying I've heard is "You don't look at the mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire."

An unlikely ally, but I'll take what I'm given.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (12-11-2013 06:51 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Aussie girls as crass slobs who pork up after high school, seemingly-overnight. If she's not in sports, modelling, media or aiming to be a WAG, then she's got a gunt, guaranteed. I wonder if the problem isn't so much thirstiness is that even high value guys literally don't give a rats what they stick their dicks into when they're horny. I'm forever seeing tall, muscular dudes with shelf-arsed hambeast girlfriends.

A common saying I've heard is "You don't look at the mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire."

Ah yes OZ sizes are the same as UK I think. You'll know what I mean.

Yeah, the problem being is that if decent dudes are fucking fatties, then they have no incentive to lose weight. We already know this though.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (12-11-2013 06:51 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Its so disgusting to see fat landwhales with good looking tall dudes. I mean shit these dudes should just say " nah fuck you beach ball, I rather masturbate than fuck you" .

This should get these beachballs into the gyms real quick.

I'll be going to Australia this summer. I love everything about it apart from the women .

Last time I was in Australia I told some fat landwhales " congrats on the baby" or " Wow!! Looks like a big baby is in the oven". And hen I follow up with "So how long you been pregnant for".

I have gotten horrible reactions, but I can defend with the guise of my misunderstanding about how I thought they were pregnant.

Quote:Quote:

Robinett continued: "The whole pool deck heard him call this beautiful young girl a beached whale. Everyone heard. And there was silence. It was almost like his security were used to it." Robinett was so displeased with the act that she also made a formal complaint to the hotel.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.